Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks something like he's not talking until the habeas corpus is prepared in the political
investigation.....something on those lines....LOL

A judge is going to rule on the habeas corpus petition on Wednesday. If the ruling goes against Joran (and his lawyer seems to think it will), he then has the right to appeal that decision. Joran's lawyer has said he is not going to talk until there is a final ruling on the habeas petition. The habeas petition has to do with the legality of Peru incarcerating him based on his confession - which Joran says was forced.

We haven't moved to another thread yet have we?

Incidentally, how many comments are put up before moving along?

A judge is going to rule on the habeas corpus petition on Wednesday. If the ruling goes against Joran (and his lawyer seems to think it will), he then has the right to appeal that decision. Joran's lawyer has said he is not going to talk until there is a final ruling on the habeas petition. The habeas petition has to do with the legality of Peru incarcerating him based on his confession - which Joran says was forced.

Hot damn, I hope this filth doesn't become a 'teflon' dutchman.......

I want the Peruvian book thrown at him....with everything they've got.

If he gets off lightly......I'LL SCREAM...

A question please? From what is being described on his psych report could that be what they call (gosh trying to look for the right terminology) I think it's called an explosive disorder (I'm missing words there I'm sorry!). Not including the attitude towards women.

Intermittent explosive disorder..People diagnosed with this usually also have Oppositional defiant disorder.

I wonder how long JC will stay in Peru.....covering the case.

Hot damn, I hope this filth doesn't become a 'teflon' dutchman.......

I want the Peruvian book thrown at him....with everything they've got.

If he gets off lightly......I'LL SCREAM...

I don't think there's a lot to worry about. IMO the habeas petition is a time waster - simply making the police and investigators jump through hoops to prove they had the right under Peruvian law to handle Joran the way they did. IMO it's a formality and will not grant Joran any relief.

Of course, those of us that followed the NH case kept hoping upon hope that the ALE and the courts would do the right thing. And at every turn they let us down. Peru seems different so far.

Intermittent explosive disorder..People diagnosed with this usually also have Oppositional defiant disorder.

Well from what we know about him this far......I think we can all see that.

He explodes when someone tells him NO

I really feel that Joran thinks he's going to get off on procedural errors and go free. He's always skated before and thinks he's going to again.

I don't think he's aware of the depth of his problems...yet.

I don't think there's a lot to worry about. IMO the habeas petition is a time waster - simply making the police and investigators jump through hoops to prove they had the right under Peruvian law to handle Joran the way they did. IMO it's a formality and will not grant Joran any relief.

Of course, those of us that followed the NH case kept hoping upon hope that the ALE and the courts would do the right thing. And at every turn they let us down. Peru seems different so far.

ALE had too many friends in high places connected to the VDS's.

Peru is a totally different thing.......here we have the victim's family in the
high places......but they won't do anything....however that won't stop a friend of theirs from slipping an inmate a 5 or a 10 to bring him down.

Now that would be nice, eh?

Can you translate please the last sentence TB? TIA! :)

Sure, Kat.

Según su abogado, el holandés no hablará hasta que prospere el hábeas corpus que presentó para anular investigación policial

According to his lawyer, the Dutchman will not speak until the habeas corpus he (the lawyer) filed to overturn police investigation succeeds.

Comment:

the word, “prospere”, in this context is in the subjunctive indicating subtly that the Habeas Corpus motion is not certain to succeed. So Sloot may only speak to the judge if the motion that was filed is successful in having the investigation annulled. I say, “Good Luck on that Sloot.”

I really feel that Joran thinks he's going to get off on procedural errors and go free. He's always skated before and thinks he's going to again.

I don't think he's aware of the depth of his problems...yet.

Just watching TV prior to facing the judge tells ya something.....he's totally
disconnected to what his real problems are.

Cut off completely.

Wayne Campbell: All I have to say about that is "asphinctersayswhat".
Noah Vanderhoff: What?
Wayne Campbell: Exactly.

Waynes World.....

We haven't moved to another thread yet have we?

Incidentally, how many comments are put up before moving along?

When a new thread is opened You would not be able to post they would closed this thread. I looked at other threads like #9 ect and they seem to run aprox 41 pages about 1000 post. it is easy to look back at them.

ODD Dx reserved for children and teens.

Yup......reserved for Sloot....who has never grown up thanks to his parents.

Daddy did a great job in that department, and mommy the school teacher, should've stepped up to the plate and did her part too.

IMO both failed terribly.
Same can be said for CA......

When a new thread is opened You would not be able to post they would closed this thread. I looked at other threads like #9 ect and they seem to run aprox 41 pages about 1000 post. it is easy to look back at them.

Thanks GetSmart..........I keep adding the page to my favorites to keep me
on.......especially if I leave the blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose