Pictures of the Karr Family Christmas of 1996 Have Been Found

close_enough said:
that would be nice....JR says he doesn't know Karr & Karr said "no comment" when asked if he had any involvement w/the Ramsey's....

Remember that brother Nate lives in Roswell and so do the Paugh's. Granted it is a large metro area but interconnections aren't established yet. I wil keep an open mind but I would really like a DNA match.

lighthouselover said:
See, if I was the ex-wife, I would tell Boulder to prove he was there. It's not up to me to prove he wasn't.

She could save Boulder a lot of time and money by verifying that he could not have been there on Christmas of 1996.

If she can't, though - Boulder WILL have to prove that he was there.

As far as we know, there's no more evidence against him than there is against you or I.

Seeker said:
Well Jils that just brings up more questions for me. This guy supposedly just started a new job so why was the DA worried about him being a flight risk?

Makes my hinky meter go off when I get these contraditions....
JMK obviously had an insider contact feeding him info. If not then there would be no worries about his fleeing his "new job" in Thailand.

Didn't they have concerns with him continuing to work with children, and isn't THAT the reason for the rush in getting him so quickly? Maybe they were under the impression that the snake was poised to strike again, and quickly.

I'm not surprised no photos of Xmas 96 in Alabama have Karr in them. What surprises me is that CNN don't have this story. I don't get the Fox news channel so I don't get the stories Fox is breaking.

As far as the photos, they prove nothing, photos can be faked.

wenchie said:
As far as we know, there's no more evidence against him than there is against you or I.
"AS FAR AS WE KNOW" being the key words. The thing is, we DON'T know what evidence there is.

aspidistra said:
I'm not surprised no photos of Xmas 96 in Alabama have Karr in them. What surprises me is that CNN don't have this story. I don't get the Fox news channel so I don't get the stories Fox is breaking.

As far as the photos, they prove nothing, photos can be faked.

That's a good point. I've photoshopped in dates on my photos many, many times. Although, you can tell the difference, IMO.

JDB said:
I wonder if Karr is not the one if Buzz will eat Crow??
Careful Buzz you are dealing with one of those Crazy People your dad told you about!!! :D :crazy:
JDB, myself, and others, will only eat crow if the Ramseys are convicted. Until that time, if JMK is not the perp, we will just wait for the next suspect to raise his hand.

JBean said:
I think at least the family seeing the pictures will help them to recall if he was there. PIctures of surroundings will remind them if there was anything odd that went on that day or night.Pictures should jog everyone's memories so they can be certain.

This is still helpful, IMO

I wonder if they can account for who took the pictures?
I wonder if he took the pictures? Just a thot-not a wish.

julianne said:
Didn't they have concerns with him continuing to work with children, and isn't THAT the reason for the rush in getting him so quickly? Maybe they were under the impression that the snake was poised to strike again, and quickly.

yes, they did...that & fear of flight...

concernedperson said:
Remember that brother Nate lives in Roswell and so do the Paugh's. Granted it is a large metro area but interconnections aren't established yet. I wil keep an open mind but I would really like a DNA match.
~~~And remember JMK is the guy who 'ran into' a Boulder Colorado reporter at a Paris Sidewalk Cafe and made the connection thru him with Tracey.... What were the odds of that happening....

I've always told a relative of mine that she is a NUT Magnet.... Some folks just have that 'gift'....:crazy:

julianne said:
Maybe the rush was because they had the possible sex change. How would you track someone after they have a sex change?

Buzzm1 said:
JDB, myself, and others, will only eat crow if the Ramseys are convicted. Until that time, if JMK is not the perp, we will just wait for the next suspect to raise his hand.
LOL, that sounds like the definition of an "easy out".

concernedperson said:
Somehow I can't see the Paughs and the Karrs being in the same social circles.

close_enough said:
ya know CP?...i would also think "hinkey" except for the fact that i'm learning that tons of folks go get a lawyer, at the drop of hat, these days....
...someones probably told her she needed one for book deals, interviews..you know, a Gloria Allmouth type....

:confused: here....

I may be in the minority here, but my firm belief is that if the legal system crosses or intersects your 'normal' life, you'd BETTER have a lawyer. HOW many innocent people have been exonerated by DNA in the last 10 years???? Do YOU want to be the NEXT ONE who is wrongly convicted???? Get a lawyer, friends. Get a lawyer. Sooner better than later.

lighthouselover said:
Somehow I can't see the Paughs and the Karrs being in the same social circles.

Maybe it isn't social at all. Maybe it is connected through contractor services, church groups, random political interactions,real estate agents, etc. the list could go on and on. I don't know just throwing it out there.

Can you see this guy trying to buy a plane ticket during the xmas rush. LOL

JDB said:
I wonder if Karr is not the one if Buzz will eat Crow??
Careful Buzz you are dealing with one of those Crazy People your dad told you about!!! :D :crazy:

i don't know, but if not, i can cook him up some reeaaalll good possum :p

close_enough said:
it says that they're still looking....LOL, i know it's not funny, but can you imagine the pressure on this woman right now??....MUST...FIND...PICTURES!!

I would be sooooo screwed! I am the worst for keeping my photo's in order. They are all in a box.....somewhere :p

newtv said:
I wonder if he took the pictures? Just a thot-not a wish.

Even if they find dated pictures from Christmas 1996... His ex-wife said they often celebrated Christmas with GA family too. Pics in Ala with him in them will only prove he was there during that one celebration, not the entire 1996 Dec. 25, 26 timeframe...

As you suggested about JMK taking the pics of family, my hubby often took the pics for our family and he rarely accompanied my children and me to our South GA family celebrations on Christmas Day... Humm... a window of opportunity. Guess this year I might need to set up a dated video camera in front of his recliner on Christmas Day.

concernedperson said:
Maybe it isn't social at all. Maybe it is connected through contractor services, church groups, random political interactions,real estate agents, etc. the list could go on and on. I don't know just throwing it out there.

I think it's real interesting that both families have Southern roots, and not just Southern, but in the same general geographical area. It makes it seem more plausible that they have crossed paths before in some way, esp. if a Karr brother did in fact work for John Ramsey at some point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back