Ping Map for June 17, 2008 - Discuss that day only

KC did NOT use her personal cell during these times on the 6/17

6/17 11:30am – 2:12pm(2hr 40min break)
6/17 2:45pm – 3:53pm(1hr+ break)
6/17 4:05pm – 5:20pm(1hr 15min break)
6/17 5:20pm – 8:38pm(3hr 18min break)

OK, Lets get something straight, If you look at this posting above it looks like Casey took a break from calling people.

But what is not said is that times in between those listed above, she is "TEXTING", So why do you want to say the she did not use her phone.

Come on folks, let's get it together.

I am now COMPLETELY confused. On the general ping thread Amberjack posted as follows:

Originally Posted by Amberjack
LP says there are 2 days of no cell phone activity

Tues. June 17th
Only one call from airport area

The information posted above in Bond's post indicates that this is not true. Which one is correct?

I think LP was just referring to the 3hr period when Casey was @ Chris' w/ no calls or texts.

Personally, NOW I wanna see Tony's cell pings (did I say that?!?).

The whole Casey driving Tony's GC @ a time when Tony was supposed to be out of class and her going to Chris' and killing time so she'd have an alibi while Tony takes the Pontiac and disposes of the body. She had to switch cars before going to Chris' and was in contact w/ Tony the whole time leading up to this...I wanna know what Tony was doin'...I wanna know what Tony was doin'...

Total Activity OnCell Tower 11
Lee Vista & Goldenrod 2 mi SW of Anthony Home

6/17/08

3:53PM- 3:54PM
OUTGOING TEXT 3:53 PM From Casey A. To Tony L
INCOMING TEXT 3:54 PM From Tony L. To Casey A

Isn't this the day the real Z F-G went to Sawgrass apartments? I think the ping map is inconsistent with the theory many people have that Casey was staking out/hanging out in the office of Sawgrass that day.

I think LP was just referring to the 3hr period when Casey was @ Chris' w/ no calls or texts.

Personally, NOW I wanna see Tony's cell pings (did I say that?!?).

The whole Casey driving Tony's GC @ a time when Tony was supposed to be out of class and her going to Chris' and killing time so she'd have an alibi while Tony takes the Pontiac and disposes of the body. She had to switch cars before going to Chris' and was in contact w/ Tony the whole time leading up to this...I wanna know what Tony was doin'...I wanna know what Tony was doin'...

Could Tony have been dropping some of Casey's things off at a storage unit? She was moving right? To his apartment. I've posted my theory in the theories thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2867417&postcount=243

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2868988&postcount=247

The phone calls where KC is calling AL repeatedly on 6/17 have me very interested on that particular date. What if someone (AL) took off to dispose of the body while KC stayed at her parents house. Anyone know AL's where abouts during this time frame or where the Dark Grand Cherokee comes into play? Also she called Clint... which was AL's roomate... Maybe she was worried that something went wrong so she decided to call Clint? I Dunno - I'm still confused as ever. LOL

Shovel may have only been borrowed for an hour and returned by KC but that would explain if she had someone else doing the disposing,etc how she was able to do that. Any maybe that's how the second vehicle comes into play.

Weather records from Orlando Airport: Mostly clear with some clouds throughout the day. No rain.

June 17 Weather

Originally posted by JWG

Error on June 17 ping map

Hey Georgia PI,

I believe there is an error on the June 17 ping map. You have all three pings in #10 coming from a tower near Arden Villas. However, the second two pings come from a tower near Union Park

Thanks JWG, I have corrected it......

June 17 Neighbor BB sees Casey backing her white car into the Anthony's garage. Earliar in the day.
No phone activity until 10:52 am – at TonE apt. 2:29 pm - Anthony home (or Lee's)-2:29 called Ricardo, 2:44 called TonE, 2:45 called Clint, 3:15pm- Facebook msg'd Amy "can't wait to get you moved in". 3:31PM...downloaded Father's day pics to laptop. 3:53PM-text to TonE. 4:04PM-call to TonE. 5:20PM...called 9899#...Chris S. security gate maybe? 5:20PM-8:38PM...no cell activity...Chris S. states Casey there in dark Grand Cherokee.
Casey's phone pinged near Blanchard park at 5:20.
Then it went silent from 5:23 until 8:23pm.
8:23 pm - cell pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day. Texts: Amy to KC-What is your address? I'm going to the post office to do a change of address in a little bit. KC to Amy- 11:28 AM 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando FL 32829. Amy: Thanks! KC: 11:30 AM Anytime love!...
Casey just popped into Chris Stutz house to say hi for 2 hours—no Caylee. Casey has TonE jeep and said her car broke down. They talked about Casey parents pending divorce George having a gf; Casey and her mom where moving buying a house near the dump off of Curry Road.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf
No phone activity 5:23pm to 8:23pm -we can surmise Casey was with Chris on June 17.
Casey adds pic to her Photobucket account - pic of her and TonE, photo by Teddy Pieper, at Fusian. (The one with KC and TonE / Rosary pic.
KC on a computer somewhere. Casey wrote to Amy at 3:15pm cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in….
From Casey to Larry http://www.myspace.com/larrytat2
8:54 PM thanks hun! definitely a great picture!!
10:30 PM where is it downtown?? i miss ya! it's been too long.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...4,0.43396&z=11 cell phone map and pins

((Introducing self as new Central Florida WebSleuther))

Reports mention Casey's silent cell phone on June 17 from 5:23-8:23 pm. No pings, nothing in or out.

Are there any theories on this? Was she smart enough to cover her tracks and turn off her phone?

Did her over used cell phone die?

I can't help but wonder where she could have gotten around town (possibly with Caylee's body in tow). There are so many woodsy areas here in Orlando.

It's helpful to know she borrowed the shovel on June 18 but I need thoughts on these 3 hours.

Isn't that the time of day that if she is cooking for someone, it is dinner time and maybe a good time to put the phone on the charger??? Seems logical to me.

((Introducing self as new Central Florida WebSleuther))

Reports mention Casey's silent cell phone on June 17 from 5:23-8:23 pm. No pings, nothing in or out.

Are there any theories on this? Was she smart enough to cover her tracks and turn off her phone?

Did her over used cell phone die?

I can't help but wonder where she could have gotten around town (possibly with Caylee's body in tow). There are so many woodsy areas here in Orlando.

It's helpful to know she borrowed the shovel on June 18 but I need thoughts on these 3 hours.

I believe this is the evening she spends with Chris.

It's really odd that she goes to Chris' house. There has to be something relevant about this. Chris is allegedly the person who brings a bag of Caylee's things to the A's house when they have everyone over to do the timeline. CA mentions this in her interview and says that the bag had Caylee's swimming things in it.

Given that Caylee was not there that day, if he did have these items, they must have been left there maybe from their Mother's Day visit.

What an odd visit this is.

It's really odd that she goes to Chris' house. There has to be something relevant about this. Chris is allegedly the person who brings a bag of Caylee's things to the A's house when they have everyone over to do the timeline. CA mentions this in her interview and says that the bag had Caylee's swimming things in it.

Given that Caylee was not there that day, if he did have these items, they must have been left there maybe from their Mother's Day visit.

What an odd visit this is.

Panther,

Even more strange/coincidental is that he is the only one so far I've heard say she called him from Jail - 2 times I believe on the 17th of July. At that point I don't think Casey knew her calls would be recorded and/or released to the public. Why would she need to speak to him so badly after being arrested? I so wish he'd have answered the call.

Hi Everyone. I have been reading your posts for a long time.

This is my first post at Websleuths and I am little intimidated but I do need some guidance.

I have been looking closely at June 17 pings and plotting lats and longs, for hours.
I have kc in the Blanchard Park area between the hrs 4:30 till appr. 6:00pm

My confusion lies in the fact that people are saying she was at Chris S's home.

Does he live near Blanchard Park, and if so, are you allowed to post his address? If not can you tell me general area?

Hi Everyone. I have been reading your posts for a long time.

This is my first post at Websleuths and I am little intimidated but I do need some guidance.

I have been looking closely at June 17 pings and plotting lats and longs, for hours.
I have kc in the Blanchard Park area between the hrs 4:30 till appr. 6:00pm

My confusion lies in the fact that people are saying she was at Chris S's home.

Does he live near Blanchard Park, and if so, are you allowed to post his address? If not can you tell me general area?

Welcome to WS Whisperer.

Chris lives a couple miles south of Blanchard Park. You can see the location of his paren'ts home on a later map such as the July 3rd map. When Georgia put many of these original maps together we didn't have a lot of the addresses to provide. It was a work in process. Also, for clarity, Chris wasn't sure of the actual day Casey visited. In his statement he thought it to be the 17th, 18th or 19th but he wasn't absolutely sure.

Thank you for the welcome, TexasLil.

Well, that certainly adds to the confusion!

I have kc returning to the exact location near Blanchard Park on the 27th. Chris never said anything about that so it is safe to assume she didn't go there and perhaps was at Blanchard Park.

If so, I don't know how she got anywhere since her car was supposed to be out of gas at Amscot at 0700 that day. She certainly pinged all over town that day.....odd.

My question for the 17th is this -- where was she sleeping?

I think it may have been in her car. I've heard that AL said that KC "moved in" around the 16th, but why then is she texting him until 11:30 pm? If she was staying with him, why wasn't he there with her?

And, she shortly after midnight orders a pizza, or at least calls pizza place numbers. Couldn't this be THE pizza? That she was eating in her car because she had no where to go.

And who was she texting at 954-21*-1187? Was she looking for a place to stay?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back