Ping Map for June 19, 2008 - Discuss that day only

I believe the following timeline works with the pings, interviews, and forensic evidence. I am leaving the "area of interest" vague for now until Bond gets confirmation that it has been searched.

Midnight to 2:50:00 PM
At AL or at least very close (could go to Target, for example). During early afternoon texts Matt C. to find out if he has any open apartments. Matt C. calls her back, says he does and will be around all afternoon. AL may not be home yet from school (last class is 1:00, but sometimes he stays to get additional work done).
2:50:00 PM to 3:05:00 PM
Drive her car (Pontiac) to "area of interest". From AL's this would normally take less than 10 minutes, but she is not familiar with the back roads there, so she takes a route from the south that she is familiar with.

KC sends text to Matt C. - perhaps firming plans to see apartment. This text pings tower 48, supporting the notion she entered the "area of interest" from the south along a familiar route.
3:05:00 PM to 3:35:00 PM
Hide body. I have my doubts that the body was left in water at this location. Good images of the location indicate that getting to the water requires walking through a fair amount of marshy growth. I do not see Casey doing that while carrying a body that has already leaked fluids into her trunk. Rather, I think she found a spot next to the road with an opening into the woods that would allow her to hide the body in those woods under brush without having to carry the body too far.
Matt C. responds to KC text. KC does not have any outgoing texts or calls during this time.
3:35:00 PM to 3:50:00 PM
Drive back to AL using same route she came in.
3:50:00 PM to 4:35:00 PM
At AL. Cleans up. Discusses looking at new apartment, saying she has confirmed with Matt C. that an apartment is available and he can show it too them that afternoon. Also posts message on Facebook at 3:57, so may have been back at AL's even earlier.
4:35:00 PM to 4:40:00 PM
Drive from AL to Crane's Landing, probably in Jeep.
4:40:00 PM to 4:50:00 PM
Meet Matt / introductions / catch up small-talk / check IDs.
4:50:00 PM to 5:00:00 PM
Matt shows AL apartment. KC does not have her ID with her, so she has to wait. During this time she gets two texts from Sean H. and sends one reply.
5:00:00 PM to 5:10:00 PM
Discuss interest in apartment / say goodbyes. Of course the above set of details regarding the visit and specific amount of time is speculative, it seems reasonable in light of the fact KC went to high school with Matt and had not seen him in a while.
5:10:00 PM to 5:15:00 PM
Drive back to AL
5:15:00 PM to 5:20:00 PM
Gets purse / ID from apt. and borrows AL's Jeep. AL's interviews do not mention this. It would be interesting to know what she told AL as to the reason why she wanted to borrow it.
5:20:00 PM to 5:50:00 PM
Drive to Chris S. Normally 20 mins, but I speculate that she takes a detour through "area of interest" just to be sure no one saw her and called police. This adds 10 minutes to the drive.

It also means she takes a back route to Chris S., driving down the S. Econlockhatchee Trail. This places her far enough east to have her cell phone ping tower 38, which I think had to happen enroute, about 5 minutes from Chris S.
5:50:00 PM to 8:00:00 PM
At Chris S. His interview says she was there 1.5 to 2 hours. I believe it was 2 hours or perhaps a little longer. The reason is that thunderstorms start in the area around 6:45 PM, and this tapers to light rain about 8:00 PM. I think she waited for the weather to ease up before leaving. Turns cell phone off when she arrives.
8:00:00 PM to 8:15:00 PM
Drive to area of interest. After she leaves Chris S., she could have gone directly back to AL's. The ping at 9:02 PM from tower 46 could have occurred at his apartment.
However, I think she once again drove to the area of interest. Originally I felt she would have done this to perhaps improve the way in which she hid the body. However, it would have been quite wet and sloppy due to the thunderstorms. It may have still been raining lightly at that time.

So, at the risk of being very controversial, I think she simply sat in the jeep near the spot she left the body, and thought about what had happened over the past three days. If there was any time that she was alone, could have felt sad and perhaps said goodbye, this was it. Sunset was 8:25 PM and twilight 8:52 PM, at which point she finished whatever mourning she may have done.
8:55:00 PM to 9:10:00 PM
Drive from area of interest to AL. Turns cell phone back on. Ping tower 46 as she drives up Goldenrod.
9:10:00 PM to Onward
At AL.
In support of the above, note that Matt C. is on the witness list but Chris S. is not. I believe this is because Matt C's testimony will help LE establish the time in which Caylee's body is dumped, whereas Chris S's will not. While her driving to his house in AL's jeep provides food for interesting speculation, it had nothing to do with dumping the body.

As I go thru this thread again the BBM in RED caught my attention.
Now that we know where Caylee's remains were found, JWG your post in Nov. was accurate..she did find a spot close to the road, she didn't have to carry the body too far and the body was hidden in the woods.

As I go thru this thread again the BBM in RED caught my attention.
Now that we know where Caylee's remains were found, JWG your post in Nov. was accurate..she did find a spot close to the road, she didn't have to carry the body too far and the body was hidden in the woods.

...adding that there is a story about the "area of interest" to be told after trial. The result of which gave me the greatest respect for JWG, TexasLil, Liltigress, Shadow of My Mind, JJordan, Muzikman, Cocoamom and a handfull of other WS's that have kept it 'close to the vest' for months.

Tony L was in Casey's car on June 19, 2008 when he went to check out a new apt. Looks like the Defense Team may be throwing Tony L under the bus, I hope not.

Sorry, I couldn't find which thread was discussing the fact that Tony L was in Casey's car after Caylee disappeared. It'd be greatly appreciated if anybody can share more info on this.

Wonder why the car wouldn't smell already then. What will the defense do with this info?

"Mr. Crisp added on June 19, 2008, he received a call from Ms. Anthony and talked to her about leasing an apartment at his complex (Cranes Landing Apartments). She informed him the apartment would be for her boyfriend (Mr. Anthony Lazzaro) and he wanted to get out of his current lease with Sutton Place Apartments. The three of them met later that afternoon and completed a contact form. While at Cranes Landing Apartment complex on June 19, 2008 they did not have Ms. Anthony's daughter with them. Ms. Anthony demeanor was jovial, as if she was glad to see him. Mr. Lazzaro's demeanor was cordial but anxious to get out of his current lease. No lease agreement was signed on this date."

I think, Tony L said that Casey drove them in her car on June 19th.

"Mr. Crisp added on June 19, 2008, he received a call from Ms. Anthony and talked to her about leasing an apartment at his complex (Cranes Landing Apartments). She informed him the apartment would be for her boyfriend (Mr. Anthony Lazzaro) and he wanted to get out of his current lease with Sutton Place Apartments. The three of them met later that afternoon and completed a contact form. While at Cranes Landing Apartment complex on June 19, 2008 they did not have Ms. Anthony's daughter with them. Ms. Anthony demeanor was jovial, as if she was glad to see him. Mr. Lazzaro's demeanor was cordial but anxious to get out of his current lease. No lease agreement was signed on this date."

I think, Tony L said that Casey drove them in her car on June 19th.

Is this the event that Casey was not able to see the apartment because she did not have any ID with her?
If she drove she SHOULD have had her purse and wallet with her..unless she drove without her ID OR she left it in the car and did not go back to get it to see the apartment with TL.

Tony L was in Casey's car on June 19, 2008 when he went to check out a new apt. Looks like the Defense Team may be throwing Tony L under the bus, I hope not.

Sorry, I couldn't find which thread was discussing the fact that Tony L was in Casey's car after Caylee disappeared. It'd be greatly appreciated if anybody can share more info on this.

Wonder why the car wouldn't smell already then. What will the defense do with this info?

I think this is already in our case calendar for the 19th, but if it isn't please add your information ok? thanks!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5686811/Casey-Anthony-Tony-Lazzaro-transcript-Sept-8-2008

I've been trying to find a link for Tony saying he and Casey went in her car to see Matthew C. about an apartment. In the Sept. 8th re-interview with Tony (after his polygraph) on page 19 he is asked how many times was he in or did he drive KCs car between June 16-27. He does mention that he may have been in her car in that time frame when he went to see a house with KC and 2 of his friends. No mention of the July 19th apartment visit, though.

" The two dudes that I work with also
looking for a place to stay. So I’m pretty sure that there was one day when I was
meeting with them that she tagged along. Uhm, and she met me I think at that
house, at their apartment. And then we left with her car I think and my friend’s
car. And there was a time when I was in the car and there was a time when I
was in his car.
"

YM:
And when was this in the…

TL:
(Sighs). I can’t…

YM: Just because (inaudible)…

TL:
It had to be uh, it, it is definitely between the 16th
and the 2…the, the 20th then.

I’m thinking that. Maybe the, I’m not trying to give exact dates because I don’t, I
don’t want to be…

YM: No, that’s fine.

Hello WS ;)

Quote Respect Curious Me

Besides the (to me)bombshell information re: Tony was in Casey's car on the 19th...:eek:
I am wondering why Tony was looking for an apartment? I thought he was moving to New York or somewhere soon?
How, how could Tony have been in Casey's car? It just makes me think that Caylee could not have been in the car? Would Casey have had Tony in the car with Caylee? Is that what we are saying?

Hello WS ;)

Quote Respect Curious Me

Besides the (to me)bombshell information re: Tony was in Casey's car on the 19th...:eek:
I am wondering why Tony was looking for an apartment? I thought he was moving to New York or somewhere soon?
How, how could Tony have been in Casey's car? It just makes me think that Caylee could not have been in the car? Would Casey have had Tony in the car with Caylee? Is that what we are saying?

I honestly don't think that Caylee was in the car during this period. I think that she was put in the backyard either in the playhouse or in the sandbox. It was during the week and less likely that her parents would have ventured out in that part of the yard until the weekend. KC knew she had to move her before the weekend because that is the likely time that her parents would be out there working in the yard. Thus the hits by the dogs in the backyard. She moved her through the house to the garage when she backed in. Thus the interest in the rug from the sunroom by LE. When she finally put her in the trunk there was a break in the plastic bags and fluid leaked out. So she put her in the laundry bag and dumped her in the woods. So, that is the reason for the 2.5 day of decomp. event. KC didn't know that just the fluids would cause that kind of smell. So she started trying to clean it and making excused for the smell in her car after the 20th. IMO I could be wrong and I am willing to be shot down.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5686811/Casey-Anthony-Tony-Lazzaro-transcript-Sept-8-2008

I've been trying to find a link for Tony saying he and Casey went in her car to see Matthew C. about an apartment. In the Sept. 8th re-interview with Tony (after his polygraph) on page 19 he is asked how many times was he in or did he drive KCs car between June 16-27. He does mention that he may have been in her car in that time frame when he went to see a house with KC and 2 of his friends. No mention of the July 19th apartment visit, though.

" The two dudes that I work with also
looking for a place to stay. So I’m pretty sure that there was one day when I was
meeting with them that she tagged along. Uhm, and she met me I think at that
house, at their apartment. And then we left with her car I think and my friend’s
car. And there was a time when I was in the car and there was a time when I
was in his car.
"

YM:
And when was this in the…

TL:
(Sighs). I can’t…

YM: Just because (inaudible)…

TL:
It had to be uh, it, it is definitely between the 16th
and the 2…the, the 20th then.

I’m thinking that. Maybe the, I’m not trying to give exact dates because I don’t, I
don’t want to be…

YM: No, that’s fine.

Can't thank you enough for posting the link to Tony L's interview with LE, and all of you who responded with info.

The mention Tony makes to being in her car is on Pg 20, starting on Line 11. They didn't get into it much, but he did state he was in her car sometime between June 16th to June 20th when he and his buddies went to look at a house. (not sure that's the same instance as looking at the apt at Crane's Landing)

CBTampa thinks Caylee's body was out in the Anthony's yard at some point. I don't know what to make of it all actually. There's so many events to sort through. Just re-reading the interview made me feel more confused. Seems like all this stuff was going on around Tony that he was completely unaware of. Imagine having to id your garbage found in someone else's car? It astounds me that Casey did all this socializing while the body of her dead daughter was disposed.

More likely, I think Caylee was disposed in the woods on
June 18th, and her car did not start to smell until after the 20th.
Concerned though that somehow the Defense Team will drag Tony L into this.

I really want to thank JWG and BJB and all of you awesome sleuthers for all of the hard work that you've put into this thread (any MANY others)!!!! :blowkiss: I'm unsure how to bring a thread back up to the "main page", but am hoping that by simply posting it will happen.....fingers crossed.

I agree with those that believe June 19th was the day that KC dumped her daughters decomposing body in the woods close to home.

I find it incredible that Tony made no mention of the horrific smell if he was in KC's car between June 16 - June 20th. However, he is a smoker, right? We smokers typically have a lesser sense of smell than non-smokers. However, again, how could you NOT smell THAT smell??????

Still thinkin' here..... the gas can incident with GA on the 24th...... GA stated that he didn't notice any smell coming from the "laundry" in the trunk when KC swore at him and nearly threw his gas cans back at him (can't begin to tell ya what I'd do to one of my kids if they EVER spoke to me that way but it would begin with: Give me the keys to MY F-ing Car!!!). And KC had the car parked in the garage, right? Why was there no smell noted according to GA on June 24th, and no smell noticed by TL that/some time between June 16 - June 20th?????

then.....

Why the story about the dead squirrels???? Was KC fabricating this story because of her recollection of what Caylee smelled like when she dumped her on the 19th (presumably)??? If her car hadn't started to smell yet, according to GA and TL, why did she concoct that story so early on???

Still thinkin' here..... the gas can incident with GA on the 24th...... GA stated that he didn't notice any smell coming from the "laundry" in the trunk when KC swore at him and nearly threw his gas cans back at him (can't begin to tell ya what I'd do to one of my kids if they EVER spoke to me that way but it would begin with: Give me the keys to MY F-ing Car!!!). And KC had the car parked in the garage, right? Why was there no smell noted according to GA on June 24th, and no smell noticed by TL that/some time between June 16 - June 20th?????

then.....

Why the story about the dead squirrels???? Was KC fabricating this story because of her recollection of what Caylee smelled like when she dumped her on the 19th (presumably)??? If her car hadn't started to smell yet, according to GA and TL, why did she concoct that story so early on???

Just to steer you in the right direction, have you checked out the other pings? Tons of fascinating work all over the ping threads by many peeps. FWIW, the "squirrel tale" was told June 26 or 27 via text messafe to AH. Carry on...lots of interesting info to be found! HTH!:blowkiss:

snipped by Georgia PI

I find it incredible that Tony made no mention of the horrific smell if he was in KC's car between June 16 - June 20th. However, he is a smoker, right? We smokers typically have a lesser sense of smell than non-smokers. However, again, how could you NOT smell THAT smell??????

I myself am a smoker and I can tell you from experience that will not cover up or affect the ability to smell decomposition (animal or human).

then.....

I have some of the same questions.

The entomology report indicates most likely the remains were removed from the trunk June 19 - 22. But, as you mentioned, GA reported not noticing the smell during the 24th gas can incident. Then a few days later KC mentions the squirrels.

Is it possible that the smell took a few days to develop after the remains were removed? In that case maybe GA was giving an honest account of not noticing the smell on the 24th. Or, maybe he's conveniently denying the smell he noticed on the 24th, since he failed to take action at that time?

I agree. I still just can't wrap my head around the "lack of smell" by GA & TL.... FWIW, I cannot imagine that it wouldn't reeeeeeeeeeeek immediately, as soon as decomp begins. Very high heat and humidity, Gases, fluids, tissues breaking down and turning to liquid, bloating, flies, etc.. How could it not stink to high heaven on the 24th when KC was backed into the garage????

I agree. I still just can't wrap my head around the "lack of smell" by GA & TL.... FWIW, I cannot imagine that it wouldn't reeeeeeeeeeeek immediately, as soon as decomp begins. Very high heat and humidity, Gases, fluids, tissues breaking down and turning to liquid, bloating, flies, etc.. How could it not stink to high heaven on the 24th when KC was backed into the garage????

BBM
IIRC Casey did not back the car into the garage on the 24th..it was parked in the driveway.
Also, from what I recall GA did not get close enough to the trunk..Casey ran past him to get to the trunk FIRST before he did...she retrieved the gas can, slammed the trunk shut and shoved the gas cas towards her dad along with a few choice words, as per George's LE interview.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back