Ping Map for June 19, 2008 - Discuss that day only

She had more than enough time on the 18th, 19th, or 20th to dispose of poor Caylee's body. Thanks Cocoa mom!

Shadow - from the Oviedo house to Dean Rd & University using 426 and Dean road for travel took me 12 minutes on a Friday at noon. Longest delay was a 4 minute traffic light at Chapman Rd.

Thank you. That helps. Using a map program gives a good idea but we all know how traffice can totally change a time frame.

Q. What goes up the chimney down but won't go down the chimney up?
A. A bumbershoot

I stumbled across an error in the phone log spreadsheet that folks have been using to analyze this case. This one is somewhat critical because it mis-identifies the owner of a phone number.

For those of you who had the intestinal fortitude to look at the most recent 700-page document dump, you would have noticed several pages of phone logs where LE had summarized some of the calls KC made from June 15 to June 20. I gave them a cursory look, and assumed they matched our spreadsheet. We all know what happens when you *advertiser censored*-u-me something. :whistle:

Here is a synopsis of what is on evidence page 2577, which isolates KC TOLLs for June 19. These are incoming and outgoing calls, not texts...with the exception of a text included to Sean H. at 5:52 PM that does not appear in the original phone records from ATT and no inclusion of the incoming call at 9:35 PM from Mark H. (probably because KC was calling VM???)

Also, LE had a slightly different time recorded as noted. One might be tempted to jump to the conclusion that LE's report has errors and our spreadsheet is correct. But I doubt it...they were grabbing everyone's phone number during the interviews.

12:11:39 PM OUTGOING CALL CA
12:12:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Amy
1:20:18 PM OUTGOING CALL Amy
1:20:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Amy
2:09:36 PM OUTGOING CALL Andy F
2:10:40 PM INCOMING CALL Andy F
2:58:42 PM OUTGOING CALL KC
4:20:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Gentiva Health
4:23:10 PM OUTGOING CALL Amy
5:52:00 PM LE says outgoing text to Sean H
9:13:19 PM OUTGOING CALL CA
9:19:03 PM OUTGOING CALL KC (LE says 9:18)

Note the Andy F calls. We had misidentified this as being Matt C. If in fact the number we have for Matt C is incorrect - which I have no doubt that it is - then our timeline established for the Crane's Landing visit may be entirely incorrect. Right now, we cannot reliably identify which texts or calls KC made or received were with Matt. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Other questions to ponder. First, is the phone number we were using for Andy F invalid, or does he have a second phone? If no second phone, who was she calling so much then?

The good news is that the new text to Sean H supports our timeline for her visit with him quite well. She is likely pinging him to say she is about to stop by.

ETA: Turns out it is an error in the summation produced by LE and I have explained this error here.

why I think between midnight and 3am on june 19th had to be the dump date.

1. dont buy the big fight theory anymore, I think there were alot of fights none more significant than others. neighbor jean f. recalled two fights, kc was screaming obscenities at ca, f you, shut up mom. neighbor said ca was calm, kc had the podium so to speak. one occurred in may, the other in june. kc's friend melina c says, kc and ca would have extreme fights over caylee.

2. grandma shirleys check- the check was given to kc for her birthday on 3/19/08. on 4/10/08 kc pays her cell phone bill with grandmas routing number in the amount of $354.00, the bank reimburses grandma, ca does something to keep kc out of trouble, so imo by 6/15 this is really old news. shirley sent an email on 6/5 to ml and shadow "counselor says to kick kc out of the house, ca says she cant put them out on the street" this was a full 10 days before fathers day.

3. ca post on my space on 7/3- "the daughter who stole money,lots of money, leaves without WARNING, and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her emdical bills, ect..." "jealousy has taken her away" ca says nothing about kc leaving because of the fight on the 15th.

4. 6/16 had to be the date of date around 6 or 7 pm
5. 6/17 she talks tone into staying home, sleeping in, and loaning her his jeep. she could not face getting into her car with her daughters body in the trunk yet
6. 6/18 her car - ok now she knows she has a serious problem, smell, leakage. she goes to the parents house with her car on, backs car into garage, puts body into the little house while she gets her packaging materials together (suitcase, duffel,plastic bags?) onto the ground by the pool and into bag, suitcase, duffel ? thats why the dog hits in the back yard.
7. 6/19 midnight to 3am- body dump, I think she thought, I have to get this body out of my trunk, if I do the smell will go away and everything will be fine. I wonder if kc had her car parked near amy's wrecked car, and was worried about the smell from the sunfire being discovered.
8. 6/20 Fusion fridays- nothing would stop her from going to fusion.

imho.

liked your theory just a question could Casey disposed Caylee on the 18th . Cant find any contacts for her then at all after 7pm. Tonys not sure if she was even there that night.
On the 19th she called Jenna and Sean H and since they work at fusian maybe doing something for that during 5-9pm.
I believe it was the 18th or the 19th also-- leaning toward the 18th because lacking any information and contacts for that period.

liked your theory just a question could Casey disposed Caylee on the 18th . Cant find any contacts for her then at all after 7pm. Tonys not sure if she was even there that night.
On the 19th she called Jenna and Sean H and since they work at fusian maybe doing something for that during 5-9pm.
I believe it was the 18th or the 19th also-- leaning toward the 18th because lacking any information and contacts for that period.

yeah, I think my time should probably be between 10pm the 18th and 2am the 19th. just to allow for a margin of error.

Using cell ID information gathered by BreatheLife21 for tower 56, it is clear the original area of interest I referred to in this post is no longer as interesting.

Again, the reason this day is so important is that the forensic information indicates that fluids from Caylee's body seeped into the trunk liner on this afternoon - no later. So the body was either removed from the trunk on this day or placed in a leak-proof container.

Here is a revised timelime:

Midnight to 2:30:00 PM
At AL or at least very close (could go to Target, for example). During early afternoon texts Matt C. to find out if he has any open apartments. Matt C. calls her back, says he does and will be around all afternoon. AL may not be home yet from school (last class is 1:00, but sometimes he stays to get additional work done).
2:30:00 PM to 2:45:00 PM
Drive her car (Pontiac) to Blanchard Park area.
2:45:00 PM to 3:00:00 PM
In Blanchard Park area. She may have stopped at a nearby store she likes. Or she may have gone into the park with the intent of discarding Caylee's body. If the latter, I believe she drove around the park looking for a secluded spot but could not find one. Pings just before 3:00 PM support her being in the park or on a street right next to the park.
3:05:00 PM to 3:50:00 PM
Whereabouts unknown. What we do know is that her ping at 3:07 indicates she had left JBP and was driving north on Dean Rd, and at that point was very close to University Blvd.

The 3:07 ping is Matt C. responding to KC text. KC does not have any outgoing texts or calls during this time.

She may have gone back to Tony's at that point.

Or...she was about 10 minutes from the Ovieda house at that point. She theoretically would have had time to drive there, hide the body, and drive back. Total driving time from the 3:07 ping would be 30 minutes. This would allow 10 to 15 minutes to hide a body up there. Not a lot of time - I suspect she would be nervous as hell about being seen, and uncomfortable handling the corpse...but doable.

Or...she bought a leakproof container between 2:30 and 3:00 PM and stopped somewhere private where she could move the body into the container.
3:50:00 PM to 4:35:00 PM
At AL. Cleans up. Discusses looking at new apartment, saying she has confirmed with Matt C. that an apartment is available and he can show it too them that afternoon. Also posts message on Facebook at 3:57, so may have been back at AL's even earlier. If so, this would debunk hiding the body at Oviedo on this day - just not enough time.
4:35:00 PM to 4:40:00 PM
Drive from AL to Crane's Landing, probably in Jeep.
4:40:00 PM to 4:50:00 PM
Meet Matt / introductions / catch up small-talk / check IDs.
4:50:00 PM to 5:00:00 PM
Matt shows AL apartment. KC does not have her ID with her, so she has to wait. During this time she gets two texts from Sean H. and sends one reply.
5:00:00 PM to 5:10:00 PM
Discuss interest in apartment / say goodbyes. Of course the above set of details regarding the visit and specific amount of time is speculative, it seems reasonable in light of the fact KC went to high school with Matt and had not seen him in a while.
5:10:00 PM to 5:15:00 PM
Drive back to AL
5:15:00 PM to 5:20:00 PM
Gets purse / ID from apt. and borrows AL's Jeep. AL's interviews do not mention this. It would be interesting to know what she told AL as to the reason why she wanted to borrow it.
5:20:00 PM to 5:55:00 PM
Whereabouts partially unknown. We know she drove to Chris S., which normally takes 20 minutes. There is a ping at 5:45 from tower 38, which places her northeast of Chris S. This is an odd ping because she would not normally approach Chris S. home from that direction, and that tower would not be pinged from his home.

She may have simply left Tony's at 5:40 rather than leaving right away, then took a back route down the Econlockhatchee Trail rather than a more direct route (but probably not much faster) down Chickasaw. Still, a long way for that tower to ping on the Econ Trail.

Or...perhaps she ran over to the Target at Waterford Lakes (near Fusian). Standard drive times would give her 10 minutes there. If perhaps she and Tony wrapped things up with Matt a little more quickly and she drove fast, she could have had 25 minutes there. The ping at 5:45 would then place her driving west toward Chris S., and make a lot more sense.
5:55:00 PM to 8:00:00 PM
At Chris S. His interview says she was there 1.5 to 2 hours. I believe it was 2 hours or perhaps a little longer. The reason is that thunderstorms start in the area around 6:45 PM, and this tapers to light rain about 8:00 PM. I think she waited for the weather to ease up before leaving. Turns cell phone off when she arrives.
8:00:00 PM to 9:10:00 PM
Whereabouts unknown. It is a 20 minute drive to Tony's from Chris S., so what happened to the other 50 minutes? It is possible she was at Tony's but not on the phone. Perhaps just chatting with him and catching up. I recall seeing Amy mention that "that girl could talk."

Or...she could have driven up to Oviedo. Assuming she was there earlier, she might double-check her hiding efforts to ensure a realtor and clients won't stumble upon the body while showing the home. She would not be transporting the body at this time. It is at most a 25 minute drive to the Ovieda home from Chris S. That would give her 25 minutes and some daylight to ensure the body is well concealed.
9:10:00 PM to Onward
At AL.
In support of the above, note that Matt C. is on the witness list but Chris S. is not. I believe this is because Matt C's testimony will help LE establish the time in which Caylee's body is dumped, whereas Chris S's will not. While her driving to his house in AL's jeep provides food for interesting speculation, it had nothing to do with dumping the body.

Bump...this post does a really nice job of organizing the day.

I'm leaning toward the 3:00-3:50PM slot being used to buy a container @ either the shopping center on the SE corner, or the one on the NE corner, of Dean Rd. & University Blvd. I don't think we've seen a pic of the blue crate that was collected from the trunk of the Pontiac, and IIRC, it was described as "collapible", which suggests to me it wouldn't be leak-proof. Perhaps she had to go w/ something less than perfect in a pinch...get back to Tony's and xfer the body back into Amy's car.

June 19th Locations of call activity
8:32am text to 631-*advertiser censored*-5443 TonE’s cell (TonE must be in class) At or near TonE’s
11:03 text to Casey from TonE (She’s at or near TonE’s)
11:57 text to KC from 407 *advertiser censored* 4058 Jenna (She’s at or near Tone’s)
12:06 casey texts 407 *advertiser censored* 4058 (She’s at or near Tone’s)
12:07 KC texts TonE (She’s at or near Tone’s)
12:09 TonE texts KC (She’s at or near Tone’s)
12:09 KC texts TonE (She’s at or near Tone’s)
12:11 KC calls 407 *advertiser censored* 4909 Anthony home 0 min (She’s at or near Tone’s)
12:12 KC calls 954 9214 Amy H 33 min (She’s at or near Tone’s)
12:14 receives text from 407 *advertiser censored* 4058 Jenna (She’s at or near Tone’s)
13:06 KC texts 954 *advertiser censored* 9214 Amy “call me when you’re headed over to see your car”. (She’s at or near Tone’s)
13:07 Amy 954 *advertiser censored* 9214 texts KC “ I’m on my way” (She’s at or near Tone’s)
13:14 call went to vm (She’s at or near Tone’s) Possibly moving Caylee’s body from Amy’s wrecked car to the trunk of the Pontiac (13 minutes between active phone use 13:07 to 13:20)
13:20 KC calls Amy 4 sec (She’s at or near Tone’s) Possibly calling Amy to see how close they are
13:20 KC calls Amy 4 min (She’s at or near Tone’s) Possibly calling Amy to see how close they are
14:09 KC calls 321 *advertiser censored* 0081 unknown owner of number 0 min (She’s at or near Tone’s)
14:10 KC texts M C407 *advertiser censored* 7965 (She’s at or near Tone’s)
14:10 Matthew C 407 *advertiser censored* 7965 calls KC 1 min 24 sec (She’s at or near Tone’s) Leaves TonE’s, Drives out to E Colonial Dr area
14:58 KC texts M C (ping’s 5.5 miles from TonE’s near E Colonial Dr, Mary Lou Dr, Vincent Dr. Lake Downey area)
15:07 M C texts KC (pings 2.2 mi from TonE’s in N Econ Trail area going back toward TonE’s from Lake Downey area) no calls for 18 min.
16:20 KC calls 407 671 0000 (pings near Amscot)(almost back to TonE’s)
Total time appx 1 hour 13 minutes to leave TonE’s, possibly dispose of Caylee’s body, and return to TonE’s 14:10-16:23
16:23 KC calls 1954 328 9214 (at or near TonE’s)
16:52:42 S H 954 214 1187 texts KC (At or near TonE’s)
16:52:48 Sean H 954 214 1187 texts KC (At or near TonE’s)
16:54 KC texts Sean H 954 214 1187 (At or near TonE’s)
17:45 msg text (At Chris S')
21:02 msg text from 132665113 (at or near Amscot)
21:13 KC calls The Anthony home 407 *advertiser censored* 4909 almost 6 min (At or near TonE’s)
21:19 KC calls KC (At or near TonE’s)
21:19 Msg (At or near TonE’s)
21:35 KC calls Mark H 407 *advertiser censored* 7686 4 sec voice mail (At or near TonE’s)
21:35 623 *advertiser censored* 4511 calls KC 4 sec (At or near TonE’s)
22:38 msg to KC (At or near TonE’s)

Thinking out loud here...'cause I see it as important to establishing the chess moves of the body shuffle relative to 6/19 (staying on-topic to the thread).

The forensics ADD calculation can be +/- due to several factors/assumptions, but, as-is it does put the body in contact w/ the trunk of the Pontiac @ 2.6 days. Since we don't know the t.o.d. we are left with a pretty significant window of time to work within because this adds to the +/- of the ADD calc.

Looking @ Casey's trips to G&C's may give us some clues for options that fit the above well enough to come up with the most probable case for body shuffling.

For example. To simplify for the purpose of this post, lets assume, the t.o.d. = 3PM Monday, 6/16. :(

If we give the ADD calculation a +/- 12hr window (pretty large/generous as a % of the abs. value, IMHO), that gives us the period of 6/18 ~5:30PM to 6/19 ~5:30PM to work within.

We know the Pontiac went to G&C's Wed 6/18 between ~2:42PM-3:42PM. After this Casey's pings show her returning to Tony's Apt without significant gaps in time until an uncharacteristically EARLY last-ping-of-the-day @ 6:57PM. Working @ this "early" end of the ADD range would support that Casey retrieved the body from G&C's 6/18 and had to (a) perform the final disposal that night, OR (b) xfer it into a leak-proof container preventing additional decomp fluid in the trunk of the Pontiac. If (b) the body could've remained in the Pontiac or have been xfer'd elsewhere for interim stowage.

Based on the pings, it appears that the Pontiac did NOT go to G&C's on 6/19 (possible, but, not probable, IMHO). Working at this "late" end of the ADD range suggests that the body had to be already in the Pontiac trunk on 6/19 from having been put there earlier, or xfer'd to the Pontiac from a location other than G&C's and Casey would have had to (a) perform the final disposal that night, OR (b) xfer it into a leak-proof container preventing additional decomp fluid in the trunk of the Pontiac.

Sooo....anything with Casey's behaviour or actions support an "early" or "late" interpretion?

6/18:
The uncharacteristically EARLY last-evening ping on 6/18 is all I can think of @ the moment to support a disposal or body-xfer-into-container that evening. Any other information on Casey's activities 6/18PM that would warrant a closer examination? Something to carry on in the 6/18-only thread if it exists.

6/19
IIRC, Casey initiated the action on 6/19 to see Crane's Landing.
Casey's jaunt over to JBPark/Dean Rd area (perhaps to get a container & execute a xfer) at a time when there seemed to be no other compelling reason to make that dash seems suspect, IMHO. The unexplained gap in cell activity around the visit w/ Chris S. 6/19PM in Tony's Jeep has certainly looked suspicious.

Bond - where are you?

I'm dying to hear your latest theory after her body has been found.

My gut is now telling me (even though I was a huge supporter of the AH car idea) that Caylee died on the 16th and was placed in the trunk immediately.

She either showed up at the A's on the 18th or 19th to dispose of her on Suburban. I think her 3rd visit there on the 20th (all according to BB/neighbor) was to clean her trunk.

I think she set the trashbag down on the grass which caused dogs to hit there.

What I can't wrap my mind around is did she really walk the length between the A's house and the dumping site with her in the black trash bag??? Wouldn't the trash bag rip?

Do you think she drove to the site or walked behind the houses? And which day??? The big question.....which day did she dump the body???

The 18th or 19th?

<snipped>
Based on the pings, it appears that the Pontiac did NOT go to G&C's on 6/19 (possible, but, not probable, IMHO). Working at this "late" end of the ADD range suggests that the body had to be already in the Pontiac trunk on 6/19 from having been put there earlier, or xfer'd to the Pontiac from a location other than G&C's and Casey would have had to (a) perform the final disposal that night, OR (b) xfer it into a leak-proof container preventing additional decomp fluid in the trunk of the Pontiac.

Sooo....anything with Casey's behaviour or actions support an "early" or "late" interpretion?

6/19
IIRC, Casey initiated the action on 6/19 to see Crane's Landing.
Casey's jaunt over to JBPark/Dean Rd area (perhaps to get a container & execute a xfer) at a time when there seemed to be no other compelling reason to make that dash seems suspect, IMHO. The unexplained gap in cell activity around the visit w/ Chris S. 6/19PM in Tony's Jeep has certainly looked suspicious.

Sorry, I don't know how to properly bring over a post from another thread, but here is what caught my eye. I have looked for that handwritten list of receipt info that LA handed over to LE early. I think it was in the first doc dump and was a pdf of what appeared to be a notebook page with a list of KC's receipts (which, as I understand it, the originals are now in the possession of KC's attorny JB). Here is what started my thinking about the evening of June 19th even though the receipt is for July 13th:

Post from another thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73373&page=23(All Casey Cell Phone Logs thread)

Quote:
11-22-2008, 09:31 PM by KellioPSL

Originally Posted by Marsha
Does anyone recall any mention anywhere, from anyone, regarding KC possibly going to the movie on June 19th?
On la's handwritten list of reciepts that he gave le (jb has the originals) 7/13 Waterford Lakes "hellboy" (title of film) $8.00 cash at 5:10 pm.

================

OK, What about this scenario for the afternoon and evening of June 19th:

(SPECULATION)

Amy and Will are coming to TL's view Amy's wrecked car. For whatever reason, KC wants to avoid seeing Amy. KC goes to JBlanchard Park to hide from Amy. (Whether or not there was any body transfer from Amy's car to KC's Pontiac is not known. But for the rest of my own thinking about this day, Caylee's body is in KC's trunk -- whether or not it was always there, who knows?)

OK, maybe KC & TL go to see the apt with Matt C using TL's jeep. (KC did not want anyone else in her Pontiac at this point.)

Whether or not they went back to TL's apartment after Crane's Landing, I leave to the ping mavens.

Then, TL wanted to go to a movie but KC crawfished after they got there in TL's jeep (she still did not want anyone in her Pontiac). KC could have dropped TL at the movie complex. TL could have seen the movie alone and KC took TL's jeep and visited Chris S. while TL was at the movie on June 19th. Then, KC would have had to pick up TL after the movie was over. Don't know which movie complex to fit this scenario, but could it be Waterford Lakes?

Caylee's body is still in KC's trunk.

Questions:
Is the movie complex at Waterford Lakes consistent with the ping map? Do the pings support going to Waterford Lakes (isn't this near Fusian?) and then to Chris S's?

Using JWG's timeline hypothesis, the movie idea may have made timing almost too tight to support the notion that KC & TL saw the Crane's Landing apt. at the times in JWG's timeline. That is, of course, dependent on when the movie started and if there was a movie on June 19th that KC and/or TL went to.

Is it possible that they saw the apt. another day and that the calls attributed to Matt C on July 19th were actually to someone else? OR the calls WERE to Matt C but an appointment was made for another day?

Just throwin' my thinkin' on the wall. Hope others who can deal with and understand pings might could use this angle of the possible movie-going.

BTW, my thinking of events on the 19th, point to Caylee's body being disposed of later, possibly on June 20th?

*bump*

I just re-read this thread last night and had to comment. There's a tremendous amount of sleuthing packed into just 4 pages here. Really amazing stuff, IMHO.

This is a rather lame observation to make so late in the game in light of all the fancy sleuthing y'all have done here. Nevertheless, I was reading over the tart mom's written statement again last night, and the last line struck home.
"With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and within the one short conversation on June 12, 2008, I was never able to check on the status or well being of my daughter. Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando, or if she is ever coming home."
I've read her statement several times in the past, but didn't pay much attention to these lines. Just assumed it was more of her blah-blah. But tonight it had a different ring when I read it. Those haunting last words seem significant. It occurred to me that since she used the June 9th date initially, which we now know had to be the 16th since Caylee was alive and well on the 15th, it follows that Thursday, June 12th, corresponds to Thursday, June 19th. And, since it's generally agreed that June 18-19 is the time frame when she moved Caylee's body to the wooded area, I came back to review the pings for that day once again. We've learned the where, of course, and I'm now fairly convinced she did move the body on the 19th between 8-9pm after sundown. The previous hour or two would've been spent doing prep work. Slowly but surely the pieces fall in place.

Anyway, just wanted to share those thoughts. Once again, thank you to all the busy sleuthers who had the time and energy to organize all of the data. Y'all are awesome!:blowkiss:

This is a rather lame observation to make so late in the game in light of all the fancy sleuthing y'all have done here. Nevertheless, I was reading over the tart mom's written statement again last night, and the last line struck home.
"With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and within the one short conversation on June 12, 2008, I was never able to check on the status or well being of my daughter. Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando, or if she is ever coming home."
I've read her statement several times in the past, but didn't pay much attention to these lines. Just assumed it was more of her blah-blah. But tonight it had a different ring when I read it. Those haunting last words seem significant. It occurred to me that since she used the June 9th date initially, which we now know had to be the 16th since Caylee was alive and well on the 15th, it follows that Thursday, June 12th, corresponds to Thursday, June 19th. And, since it's generally agreed that June 18-19 is the time frame when she moved Caylee's body to the wooded area, I came back to review the pings for that day once again. We've learned the where, of course, and I'm now fairly convinced she did move the body on the 19th between 8-9pm after sundown. The previous hour or two would've been spent doing prep work. Slowly but surely the pieces fall in place.

Anyway, just wanted to share those thoughts. Once again, thank you to all the busy sleuthers who had the time and energy to organize all of the data. Y'all are awesome!:blowkiss:

Hi, bessie.

You know, when Blink's theory about Casey posing as ZG for the 5/14/08 traffic citations surfaced I went back to Casey's handwritten statement to get some handwriting samples for comparison to "ZG"s signature on the clerk's paperwork. When I did that I had the same experience as you with the portion you quoted above. Initially, I had just blown right past the whole comment about 6/12 contact w/ ZG.

A little OT to this thread, but, disecting that portion of the statement is telling too. Casey's role is sooooo passive in the whole thing...IOW, the burden/responsiblity to act is ZG's, not Casey's. Casey also wanted to suggest that Caylee was no longer in Orlando w/o any explanation for how she made that determination.

I think I'll go back and read it again myself. Now, understanding that Casey realized Caylee's body was just around the corner on Suburban Dr, 20' off the curb from where she gave the statement to LE at the time she was writing it.

FWIW...was just looking into something else today and noted that Casey closed out her IM chat w/ Iassen 6/19 @ 1:46PM suggesting that she was going to get something to eat.

Casey: (1:45PM) Good, then i better see you tomorrow well every friday night its converted into a club.really cute shot girls. i'll be back in a bit, fooooooood
Iassen: Lol ok, i'll tell sean about it . i gtg out too
Casey: (1:46PM ) Ok love SIGNED OFF AT 1:46PM​

Here is a possible scenario based on cell pings and witness interviews.

0:00:00 14:45:00
At Tony's

• Text to Tony L
  • Text from Tony L
  • Text from Jenna - Fusion shot girl
  • Text to Tony L
  • Text to Jenna - Fusion shot girl
  • Text from Tony L
  • Text to Tony L
  • Call to Anthony Home
  • Call to Amy H
  • Text from Jenna - Fusion shot girl
  • Text to Amy H
  • Text from Amy H
  • Text from short number text?
  • Call to Amy H
  • Call to Amy H
  • Call to unknown / disconnected
  • Text to Matt C. Cranes Landing Apt.
  • Call from Matt C. Cranes Landing Apt.
  • Text from short number text?
14:45:00 15:00:00 Travel to Blanchard Park Area

• Text to Matt C. Cranes Landing Apt.
  • Call to Self
  • Text from ?
15:00:00 16:00:00 Dispose of body

• Text from Matt C. Cranes Landing Apt.
16:00:00 16:15:00 Travel to Tony's
16:15:00 17:00:00 At AL, showers, borrows AL Jeep

• Call to Winter Park Imports Inc - Lexus dealer
  • Call to Amy H
  • Text from Sean H (lives in area KC spent evening of June 30 / morning of July 1)
  • Text from Sean H
  • Text to Sean H
17:00:00 17:20:00 Travel to Chris S., possibly passing through area where body is dumped to make sure no police activity has occurred.
17:20:00 19:00:00 Hang out with Chris S.

• Text from ?
19:00:00 19:20:00 Travel back to Tony's, possibly pass through area where body is dumped to make sure no police activity has occurred.
19:20:00 0:00:00 At Tony's

• Text from ?
  • Call to Anthony Home
  • Call to Self
  • Text from ?
  • Text from ?
This does not eliminate the possibility that Casey drove down to Boggy Creek to dispose of the body instead of the Blanchard Park area. However, she would have less time to spend down there - perhaps 30 minutes instead of an hour. Also, the order in which towers are pinged in the Blanchard Park area does not support southward driving along the Central Florida Greenway.

Very interesting to read forum postings from October.. and now knowing where the body was found... this post by JWG sure makes it sound like the 19th that the body was dumped.

That is interesting ... I'm wondering if we can fill in this little timeline of 4 hours the late afternoon and evening of the 19th?

The tower on the ping map is off of Lake Underhill and it looks like a shopping center is nearby?

thanks~

If I remember correctly, and I am not sure of the day, didn't Casey and TL go to the movies at Waterford Lakes Town Center and may have turned off her phone?
It is close to Lake Underhill Rd which lies just to the south of Waterford Lakes Center.
Can one of those 3 or 4 hour gaps be the movies?

If I remember correctly, and I am not sure of the day, didn't Casey and TL go to the movies at Waterford Lakes Town Center and may have turned off her phone?
It is close to Lake Underhill Rd which lies just to the south of Waterford Lakes Center.
Can one of those 3 or 4 hour gaps be the movies?

Depending on whether she was going to/from Chris' that ping could also be enroute to his place, which is near Waterford Lakes/Fusian.

Make sure you read the Chris S. interview - he doesn't nail the times specifically, but, gives some clues - also see JWG's est above. Perhaps Casey & Tony went to the movies and Casey excused herself and took Tony's Jeep whilst he stayed to watch the movie? Possible...I've also been curious if Tony had some equipment set-up work @ Fusian to prepare for 6/20PM, which then set Casey up to beg off for a few hours w/ Tony's Jeep.

Well Bessie, I think this sleuthing was pretty fancy. And, you beat me to the punch by more than two months. :thumb:

I too had blown past the statement until I read it again today, looking for something Tony mentioned in his interview about KC's statement saying something about them looking for a house together (I think he meant interview).

The part of the statement that caught my eye is actually on page 3:
I have not had any contact with Zenaida since Thursday, June 12, 2008. I received a quick call from Zenaida.
Given that KC had decided to run with Cindy's June 9 starting point, I believe KC relating Thursday, June 12 (twice) as being the last time she had contact with Zenaida is significant. :eek:

She may be saying that was the last time she was behind Zenaida's property, dumping the body. Or she may be saying that was the last time KC was Zenaida. Either way, I think it provides a strong clue as to the date she dumped the body.

...adding after reviewing Tony's pings.

Tony pinged @/near his apartment during the time Casey appeared to have been visiting Chris @ his house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618
Back