Plagued By Mysterious Knocking, Widowed Women Turn To Police

According to the artical, they had cameras set up and police watching, and caught nothing, but soon as the Police leave, the knocking begins, weird as all get out, and Im sure very scary for these poor ladies
Police leave OK but the cameras are not leaving so what is going on with the camera? Are these ghosts? I mean if the camera picks up nothing, how is that possible?

I would still be scared. poor little old ladies.

Only two words on this one......BIG DOG

or maybe three....big BARKING dog.....

jmoo

Big Barking LOUD DOG. A dog that sounds really MAD.

That will scare the little perverted pipsqueak,

Aw, those wacky deputies! They really ought to knock it off!

After my husband died, every night for a year the doorbell would ring after I went to sleep, I would get up and no one was at the door. I felt safe a sheriff lived across the street and behind me.

Then...I found out later it was my deceased husband...it was his way of letting me know he was there. Everytime he came home he would ring the bell and yell....Lucy I'm Home as a joke.

Once I figured out it was him...I yelled at him and told him there was an easier way to get my attention...the door bell stopped ringing.

These ladies might be haunted...if that is all that is happening...I would have it checked out by a Medium what is the worst thing that could happen.

After my husband died, every night for a year the doorbell would ring after I went to sleep, I would get up and no one was at the door. I felt safe a sheriff lived across the street and behind me.

Then...I found out later it was my deceased husband...it was his way of letting me know he was there. Everytime he came home he would ring the bell and yell....Lucy I'm Home as a joke.

Once I figured out it was him...I yelled at him and told him there was an easier way to get my attention...the door bell stopped ringing.

These ladies might be haunted...if that is all that is happening...I would have it checked out by a Medium what is the worst thing that could happen.

And what if this knocker is not their husband and they assume it is and let their guard down?

Someone tell these deceased people that it only scares the **** out of their relative.

Any update on this? It just gives me the willies!...Maureen

really freaky
glad my husband is right in the next room

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member