POI - Dale Golder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it the same person as this:
wayne-watne_1.jpg

I thought it was do you Jules?

it says he is WW....but for someone reason....i thought WW looked differnt....maybe cause he was cleaned up a bit?? does anyone have a pic of WW from the news?

Have you guys been following all of the comments made about Lindsey's case by someone with this email address: pol*markerdqa1@yahoo.com (replace the * with y) when you google it.

There were a lot of people there on Saturday and I did not look them all over. I know that in my searches, this person has never been on my team. Jvk, Destiny, Breanna or JenO would be the ones to ask as they have been in contact with almost anyone involved in the searches.

From this picture I can't say I recognize him.

Keep looking at the lot of them!!! For a wife and mother to join a site that is about crimes against so many baby children knowing she made a chioce to stay with a felon of the worst kind seems to show pathology IMO! I'm more vocal about this than many that these men are never cured. To have had any children visiting, staying in the home shows a perverse negligent. To try and deceive, & divert is reprehinceable (sp) and should be grounds to be banned. I wondered when more of this mothers story would unfold. "What goes around comes around" "Oh what a tangled web you weaved, when first you tried to deceieve!" Out of Kona.s mouth, "Now they know about my husband, Oh Well, Life goes on." Are you fricken kidding me!!!!! Life does not innocently go on for these children!! The only saving grace for these kids that some day with loving help they will be able to tuck this memory away in their brain of forgotten memories. Thats for the lucky ones. Shame on Kona for such a callouse response. Now it's out and I can go back and work on laws for these blessed children. Good lesson in learning that you don't know a person by a hatname & their attentions. So why is LE straying in investigating? There's so many SO's in the area they may have there hands full investigating everyone thourly while remaining to keep watch on this family and their associates. This goes back to LE using the weanie word "Person of interst". Why not just be brave and have the guts to call a suspect a suspect lke the one slip up. Time to slueth the church & its members also as it has been stated "Tim" the pastor has been questioned also. Were going to figure out where Lindsey is by helping LE climb up peoples butts. You might also want to check on a guy east of the highway that is a sex offender and the husband of the cousin the woman who owns the house searched. MRS. DON GOLDER. An old man lives in the back (since wife passed on) and the SO leaves in the front. He was charged with molesting his daughter and I think a niece and one more girl. Gotta pull these notes. He is no longer married to members cousin. So many "Twist & Shouts" while sluething. What a piece of work this person has brought to our plate. Delete if necessary mods. Thanks to my inteernet :angel: friends who've helped. To those who were wanting to slueth me (per many messages sent to me) relax, I'm always for the child. Thats what I'm known for, thats who I advocate for. JMO and I'm sticing to it. Mahalo time for a non alcholic Pina Colada. Long wk. O/T Time for tubing, "Somewhere over the rainbow" by Hiwiian artist Israel (IZ) Kamakawiwo'ole. This version is beautiful & makes an upside down world seem bearable. :Banane23:

YOU GO GIRL!!! Anyone who reduces sexual abuse of children down to a saying such as 'life goes on' should and needs to be ashamed of themselves. The toll on children is immeasurable. I have no idea if this family is, in any way, connected to Lindsey, but the dysfunctional damage they have contributed to society is unforgivable. Washington State (along with other states) needs to quit pretending sex offender treatment programs have any influence on deterring the pedophile and pedophilic behavior...they don't! Just look at what's happening in this country...multiply like sick rabbits.

Two areas the sex offender treatment programs helps:
create jobs
give people the illusion that...all is well and 'life goes on'. mho :furious:

I don't recognize that person in the pic either. He could have been there Saturday though, I'm sure I missed a lot of faces that day.

I don't recognize him.

Do you have a name? I might remember a name before a face :)

Just thinking out loud - I'm wondering if the "camp" that DG worked at was actually a youth group home or residential treatment facility. A lot of them are called "camps" or have "Camp" in the name, but are not exactly recreational camps...And a lot of these places hire their "success stories" later in life... could fit with some of the theories about DG's history. Any locals know of any such places? DHS doesn't seem to have a list of licensed facilities that I can find for reference...

it says he is WW....but for someone reason....i thought WW looked differnt....maybe cause he was cleaned up a bit?? does anyone have a pic of WW from the news?

If you look at post #282 on this page --

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86074&highlight=watne&page=9

-- there's a link provided by elepher to a photo album of WW's. Also lots of discussion and sleuthing on that page and surrounding ones re WW, the fire, rumor of LE saying Lindsey spotted in a bathing suit, etc. Interesting group of postings there!

Elepher do you have comments about WW? I posted earlier about starting a list, initials with a vague description. Could we put it in the Key Player thread?

Have some info on WW from back at the beginning of the searches for Lindsey.

Does anybody have handy the picture of the guy that was standing towards the back of the bleachers at one of the vigils for Lindsey ... he was all by himself and didn't look like he fit in at all. I know I am going to have to search out that picture - I cannot remember where I saw it though.....

Chester? (rhymes with molester)

Cletus ? (sounds like a guy living in the woods alone)

I give up...who is he????:waitasec:

BTW...el posto numero quinientos!!!
b010.gif

Congratulations!

Ok... I'm curious...maybe I just overlooked it but I'm curious about the search warrant that showed on the other site. I read the affidavit here on WS under the SW thread but I haven't seen anything here showing the items that were actually removed from the home(s) like we saw on the other site. Am I just mistaken or have those not been posted here yet?

OT: Anyone seen SeriouslySearching this weekend ?

Ok... I'm curious...maybe I just overlooked it but I'm curious about the search warrant that showed on the other site. I read the affidavit here on WS under the SW thread but I haven't seen anything here showing the items that were actually removed from the home(s) like we saw on the other site. Am I just mistaken or have those not been posted here yet?

OT: Anyone seen SeriouslySearching this weekend ?

I believe the evidence reciepts are in th media thread. Don't hold me to that.
And SS is still MIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member