POI: Michael Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the earring was found a couple of feet away from the bottom step of Brewers house.

Which is exactly the point. Next to a house, of which we know, the girl stormed out in a highly emotional state, the lost earring makes some sense. Still a number of people tried always to make it look like that wasn't far from CPH either. Now, if people go through that kind of effort, I have to ask again, where is the limit?

I believe the earring was found a couple of feet away from the bottom step of Brewers house.

It's always bothered me that the earring was found by SG sister (correct me if I am wrong). Just always made me feel like the LE really didn't look that hard or cared much. It was found just a few feet from the bottom from JB steps. Makes me wonder how much other info LE missed that could of been helpful.

the reason i find that believable that it fell there is I have quite often seen woman remove earrings that are larger hoop style when they get onto their cells--can easily see her doing that when she called 911, and it was in her hand, so when she ran out she dropped it, especially if she stumbled/fell down the steps like I have seen posted here

the reason i find that believable that it fell there is I have quite often seen woman remove earrings that are larger hoop style when they get onto their cells--can easily see her doing that when she called 911, and it was in her hand, so when she ran out she dropped it, especially if she stumbled/fell down the steps like I have seen posted here

A lot of those big hoop earrings don't have a normal back that latches on. But rather a kinda snap on that goes all the way around. A lot of times I have found that they easily get bent and can be hard to get latched. At first I was convinced that she lost it in a struggle because yes woman lose earrings but most the time they don't just fall out.
I really like you point because a hoop earring like that with the back being a snap on could very easy be lost just from catching onto a cell phone or lose hair. And I am pretty sure she was still on the phone when she was leaving JB house.

Which is exactly the point. Next to a house, of which we know, the girl stormed out in a highly emotional state, the lost earring makes some sense. Still a number of people tried always to make it look like that wasn't far from CPH either. Now, if people go through that kind of effort, I have to ask again, where is the limit?

Can someone tap into a line and make a call? The answer is YES. Was that done? I dont know.

A lot of those big hoop earrings don't have a normal back that latches on. But rather a kinda snap on that goes all the way around. A lot of times I have found that they easily get bent and can be hard to get latched. At first I was convinced that she lost it in a struggle because yes woman lose earrings but most the time they don't just fall out.
I really like you point because a hoop earring like that with the back being a snap on could very easy be lost just from catching onto a cell phone or lose hair. And I am pretty sure she was still on the phone when she was leaving JB house.

That makes sense to me. And it is consistent with what John Ray said in 48 Hours about the 911 call and with the place it was found.

Not 911. If the police do in fact have a phone bill dated May 2nd 2010, then there would have to be an explaination. It cant be ignored because PS149 said MG did not mention it. This is why I asked about the possibility of someone taping into his phoneline. Can it be done? Sure can. A S---b-- did it to me. The phone tech showed me how it was done, but would not tell me who did it. My mistake was not filing a police report. Then they would have been forced to tell me. I do have my suspicions though. The neighborhood psycopath. Also know as DIABLO.

Not 911. If the police do in fact have a phone bill dated May 2nd 2010, then there would have to be an explaination. It cant be ignored because PS149 said MG did not mention it. This is why I asked about the possibility of someone taping into his phoneline. Can it be done? Sure can. A S---b-- did it to me. The phone tech showed me how it was done, but would not tell me who did it. My mistake was not filing a police report. Then they would have been forced to tell me. I do have my suspicions though. The neighborhood psycopath. Also know as DIABLO.

Are you talking about the phone call the doctor made to SG mother?

Are you talking about the phone call the doctor made to SG mother?

Yes. Thats the call I am referring to. Vivalor, several days ago you started talking about hotels and you gave some insight into what goes on. I think its agood topic and it does deserve its own thread. Its informative.

Yes. Thats the call I am referring to. Vivalor, several days ago you started talking about hotels and you gave some insight into what goes on. I think its agood topic and it does deserve its own thread. Its informative.

I agree. In this case we know about:
Super 8 (MBB) Manhattan 59 W 46th Street
Yelp says this Motel is now closed: http://www.yelp.com/biz/super-8-hotel-times-square-new-york

Holiday Inn Express/Hauppauge
(MW disappeared from and shortly before her disappearance ALC was asked to meet someone there/she declined)

the Budget Inn and the Best Western (Massapequa) (related to the use of MB's phone after she was missing)
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/26/nyregion/26bodies.html?_r=0
Cellphone records for Ms. Barthelemy traced the calls, which were to her voice mail, to two motels near Massapequa — the Budget Inn and the Best Western, according to the law enforcement official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing.

(The motel where the young man ran, IIRC, naked and traumatized from...anyone remember the details of that case-the name of the motel?)

Capri Motor Inn in West Hempstead, N.Y
I have always thought that the murder of the motel worker (shot inside her car in Lynnbrook) was suspicious. The reason being, this motel was known on those review sites as a place to get services. The 62 year old women had a shady 38 year old Asian boyfriend who has an unspecified warrant out of the Roanoke region of Virginia. He was arrested and charged the very next day. (MAY 2, 2011) right after she was found in her car. The family suspected the "boyfriend."
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/suspect-charged-in-woman-s-slaying-1.2851451
"Dung V. Tran, 38, (Hempstead) was arrested Sunday night at his Front Street home, police said. He was charged with second-degree murder and being a fugitive from justice stemming from an open warrant in Virginia, police said... Police did not reveal any evidence against Tran or offer any information about the warrant."

I always felt there was more to it than a case of DV. Something like her job may have included more than just working 17 years for the motel...even if it was just to turn a blind eye...something stinks about this case.

A list of the Motels/Hotels that the GB4 used and any online research into those locations (LIErotica and UG for example) might yield some clues. And, if any of them had ever worked out of the Capri Motor Inn.

Google Search: Capri Motor Inn West Hempstead prostitution:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Cap...540,d.b2I&fp=d944255652d059ba&biw=939&bih=437

Now this is very interesting: "owner listed is Lynbrook Motel LLC at 15 West 39th St. in NYC on the 15th floor." http://malverne-lynbrook.patch.com/...ostitution-id-thefts-reported#comment_6292446

Yet another LLC and seems to be associated with this group (Look at the address/map!) http://www.powerprofiles.com/profile/00005142192869/CORE+PERFORMANCES,+LLC-NEW+YORK-NY (This came up when i Googled the phone number....along with several other listings:
https://www.google.com/search?q=(21...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Apple Core Holdings
New Generations
Fischer & Burstein PC (Law Firm)
Core Performances

All at the same address and phone number.

Apple Core Hotels - 15 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018 this LLC at the same address, owns the now renamed SUPER 8/The Hotel at Times Square (MBB)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I followed the same type of Inquiry on the Holiday Inn Express and it is managed by a different group- Holiday Inn Ex - Hauppauge, 44 New England Management Company.

If I have time I will do the same for the two Massapequa motels. But, if anyone else gets to it before me that would be excellent.

Well I wouldn't know the first thing about starting a thread. Maybe tonight when I get home from work I will sit down and try to get one going unless if someone els would like to start the thread.
I didn't even think about it really...I was just rambling on from the things I have seen, leaned from just seeing, and about the guy who owned the hotel that I read in the news and was able to find on a public search. One great thing about Wisconsin is our public searches and how everything is so easy to find and free arrest records on anyone (my friends and I all run checks on any guy we date using ccap lol but it is helpful.)
I guess I just didn't put the the and two together. After reading what just k wrote above me makes me kind realize that these hotels seems to be a bigger part of this all. And I read that the SK may have tried to get ALC to meet him at the same hotel MW went missing from (correct me if I got her mixed up with MBB or MB).
You know maybe it's just that these hotels are so sketchy that the SK feels comfy doing the dirty work at these places.
Maybe he just hangs out in the parking lots. Maybe he was planning on snatching ALC up well she was walking from the bus/train to the hotel or in the parking lot.
Wouldn't that kind of go with MW walking to the store and MBB walking to the train?
I mean maybe he called them not last but way earlier and set up to meet them just to find out where they were staying and then waited and watched till all the johns left and the girls were alone and walking. What I would like to know is if any of the girls had a no show. And then moved on to the next john.
Because if what I am reading is correct then that means MBB was last seen walking out of a hotel. MW was last seen walking out of a hotel. And he tried to get ALC to meet him at the same hotel and that doesn't mean that he had a room there but could of very well been planing on watching her walk to the hotel or snatch her up in the parking lot or anything.
This would also go with my theory that he likes to stalk these woman. I just feel like it would take a stalker to know MW mom's name, last name, work phone. Along with calling MB little sister. And I read that two weeks after MBB went missing that someone tried to reach her voice mail from long island. Makes me kinda wonder if he would have called more of his victims family but something was in his way. Such as a password on the phone or maybe MBB didn't have the info he would have needed on the phone she used. Because then that would leave out just ALC who didn't get phone calls but she didn't have phone. He could of asked her to leave it behind but I feel like there was more to it then just that.

And the more I read and the more I learn the more and more I am starting to think that MP just very well just might be a weird dude. I mean the videos of his dogs just kinda made me think he's just off beat. And maybe he didn't hurt SG.
Maybe SG was just meant to point the police to the other girls and her death wasn't in vain if it was an accident.

And the more I read and the more I learn the more and more I am starting to think that MP just very well just might be a weird dude. I mean the videos of his dogs just kinda made me think he's just off beat. And maybe he didn't hurt SG.
Maybe SG was just meant to point the police to the other girls and her death wasn't in vain if it was an accident.

Vivalor, maybe MP did not hurt SG, but he certainly did not save her, he did not stand by her in her time of need and he definitly had opportunity and motive to harm her.

If only MP stayed at Oak Beach, and spoke to the Police Officer that morning, explained where he (MP) saw SG running last, at least then LE could have focused his search south and east of GC's home (the marsh area) Chances at that time (6:10 am) SG could still have been seen and rescued.

Bits of info keep bringing me back to MP.

1) The last call from SG on her phone sounded as if somebody was dragging SG into a vehicle. (MP's vehicle was following SG)

2) SG left before LE arrived at Oak Beach, after he knew they were on the way. (Some sleuthers claim he was avoiding confrontation with LE because of his occupation, even though MP never expressed this concern himself)

3) If you consider the alternative reasons why someone in MP's position would have left Oak Beach before the police arrived these are the choices.

a) MP did not care about SG and where she was. Does not make sense as MP was employed by SG, was her security driver and knew her family. As well MP had been following SG at least 20 minutes since she left JB's house.

b) MP knew where SG was, and did not want to be involved anymore.

c) MP had SG with him, and there was no need for him to stay in Oak Beach any longer.

If one believes SG died of natural causes, then there was no reason to justify MP leaving Oak Beach. If SG was a victim of criminal actions, MP's leaving Oak Beach makes perfect sense.

MOO

Vivalor, maybe MP did not hurt SG, but he certainly did not save her, he did not stand by her in her time of need and he definitly had opportunity and motive to harm her.

If only MP stayed at Oak Beach, and spoke to the Police Officer that morning, explained where he (MP) saw SG running last, at least then LE could have focused his search south and east of GC's home (the marsh area) Chances at that time (6:10 am) SG could still have been seen and rescued.

1) The last call from SG on her phone sounded as if somebody was dragging SG into a vehicle. (MP's vehicle was following SG)

2) SG left before LE arrived at Oak Beach, after he knew they were on the way. (Some sleuthers claim he was avoiding confrontation with LE because of his occupation, even though MP never expressed this concern himself)

3) If you consider the alternative reasons why someone in MP's position would have left Oak Beach before the police arrived these are the choices.

a) MP did not care about SG and where she was. Does not make sense as MP was employed by SG, was her security driver and knew her family. As well MP had been following SG at least 20 minutes since she left JB's house.

c) MP had SG with him, and there was no need for him to stay in Oak Beach any longer.

If one believes SG died of natural causes, then there was no reason to justify MP leaving Oak Beach. If SG was a victim of criminal actions, MP's leaving Oak Beach makes perfect sense.

MOO

MP had no motive, he only had motive to keep her alive because she was an income source to him.
MP had also no opportunity because he had no time window. His only chance to grab her would have been after BB saw her and at this time, GC could have run between his house already about a dozen times at least.

The info, that the last call sounded ... it is from MG, months after the remains were found and in direct contradiction to what JR said in 48 Hours.
Well, and he couldn't expressively say, I didn't wait for the police to compromise myself for my role in prostitution, which is still illegal. So this is once more ... he just can't without admitting a felony. And since he is no first timer anymore, he will get the next time the full hit.
MP was her driver. What do you think, how big loyalty is printed if you hire a career criminal as "security". It reaches exactly as long as he is in no danger to disappear for years in prison. And he had no chance to get SG in his car, no time window. And he knew ... how? No way he could have known. He was at GC's place, which proves, he couldn't have been too long anymore at JB and participated in anything, that would give him additional knowledge. So how would he know anything after the time, he left JB?
I know, you love the idea to pin it now on MP, but no time window equals no opportunity. You can try again, but it won't change the fact.

Peter said....

MP had no motive, he only had motive to keep her alive because she was an income source to him.

SG was not paying MP his share that night because JB did not pay her. That is
the motive.

MP had also no opportunity because he had no time window. His only chance to grab her would have been after BB saw her and at this time, GC could have run between his house already about a dozen times at least.

That is your opinion, my opinion is that he had time. Until SCPD releases the time logs my opinion is as valid as yours.

The info, that the last call sounded ... it is from MG, months after the remains were found

This disclosure made by MG was before SG's remains were found.

Well, and he couldn't expressively say, I didn't wait for the police to compromise myself for my role in prostitution, which is still illegal. So this is once more ... he just can't without admitting a felony. And since he is no first timer anymore, he will get the next time the full hit.

MP was aware the most he could be charged, if at all, was a misdeamenor which would later be thrown out of court under the 5th ammendment. He was not afraid of LE, as MP said later he was going to LE to file a Missing Persons report when he returned to Oak Beach two days later and met with CPH.

Peter you are absolutely right, the time window if insufficient, will absolve MP, and my belief that MP is in some way culpable. However until the police time logs are released we are both speculating.

As an aside, why do yo think the story that supposedly CPH treated SG and released her to MP developed? If somebody was trying to frame CPH why would they involve MP?

See this is where this 'fabrication' becomes most interesting. If CPH never made that statement, one begins to wonder why MP is mentioned at all. The people in Oak Beach who are assumed to create this fabrication would have no knowledge of MP's existence. If their goal is to frame CPH why involve the name MP at all. The name JB would make more sense as he was known in the community for example.

So we have this 'fabrication' that mentions MP. Why?

What if it is not a 'fabrication' but the truth. What if CPH says "Yes I treated SG and then turned her over to MP'. Then your concept of the time line becomes irrelavent. This is also the perfect defence for CPH in the John Ray lawsuit.

Many years years ago I learned that every rumor has some truth to it. So before you absolve MP of any involvement, wait for the time logs from SCPD, and CPH statements under oath.

MOO

MP=Snake

I stole that format from Flukeyou. I always give credit where it is due.

Peter said....

SG was not paying MP his share that night because JB did not pay her. That is
the motive.

That is not a motive. MP would have to answer to the boyfriend, who does not seem like the "civil" type.

He would not kill her for that anyway. The sort of business partner who might do something like that would have a long criminal history of violence, and MP does not. And in any case, the biggest leverage MP would have had over her was to simple refuse to drive for her any more, that would end up costing her way more in lost business as she would have to look for a new driver. She would have to pay him for his time irrespective of if she got paid or not, if not on that day, then at a later date.

MP does not fit that expectation of a violent partner, in addition his role in her enterprise was allmost certainly secondary to the BF, he would have just been there to provide a service to her (which would allow the boyfriend to avoid being implicated if she got caught up in a sting). He was an employee, not the employer.

MOO

You have very good points. I just can't find a way to link SG to the gb4. I know there doesn't have to be. But I feel like if she was murdered then it some how has to be connected to the other girls. Just way to much in common. Every other link fits except for where her body was found and not being in burlap. Which then takes my eye off of MP and more on JB and maybe others that were in his home that night. Unless if MP is the driver for the SK as well or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517