Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to say when I read his post about killing others, I didn't get the feeling he meant today! He could be behind some of the many missing in Cleveland. He said something about he had not been keeping count, but he will today. That sounds like history or something previously, unless I am misunderstanding

I feel the same way.

I have to say when I read his post about killing others, I didn't get the feeling he meant today! He could be behind some of the many missing in Cleveland. He said something about he had not been keeping count, but he will today. That sounds like history or something previously, unless I am misunderstanding

I agree.

Does anyone know if the 2015 Ford Fusion comes with a tracking system?

I don't know but if I did I bet they would have caught him by now. Unless he removed it. If there is one in the first place

I am kind of surprised this type of killing hasn't happened more often.

Praying this is not the start of a new trend.

Ever since Facebook, Twitter, and Social Media in general starting getting bigger and bigger I worried that someone would take something to the extreme to get attention.

If this is the start of a new trend (please God NO) then what can be done to stop it?

It's the worry wart in me coming out now.

Anyone else get the sense from the video of him talking in the car that he was in the passenger seat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

BBM: Easter Sunday probably not a whole lot of people on campus. Although I wonder if classes resume tomorrow and the kids are anticipated back tonight?

And....Welcome to Websleuths!!

Both universities had their spring breaks back in March so while I'm sure a good number were gone for the weekend or day, they're probably back tonight.

And thank you!

I am kind of surprised this type of killing hasn't happened more often.

Praying this is not the start of a new trend.

Ever since Facebook, Twitter, and Social Media in general starting getting bigger and bigger I worried that someone would take something to the extreme to get attention.

If this is the start of a new trend (please God NO) then what can be done to stop it?

It's the worry wart in me coming out now.

You're not alone in that worry wart category.
Not even going to get on my soapbox what I think SM has done to society.
This is just so heartbreaking and creepy.

Yeah some thing should be done about it. They should never have taken it down. Now they have no way to track him or know what he might be doing. :mad:

THere are ways around that. Im sure they took the right actions

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26
Back