Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

perhaps we should ask a mod to merge this thread and the one I started (hotel thread)... I started it with the same intention (to await arrest) but didn't want to use the "A" word until it actually happened.... the same type of info is being posted on both threads.

LOL!

Do they have in-room phones at the Super 8? Some less expensive motels don't.

I agree that the '8 was an odd choice for one's last night of freedom. He should've holed up somewhere nicer.

I would hope LE would be smart enough to take phone away, this nut might do suicide by phone cord!

Do we have any other missing girls in the areas he's lived?

I just saw a link and tried to move it over but I couldn't get it to work.......
so rumor for now........the girl that dropped the charge of rape.......was forced by sodemy..........wonder if this is his MO. It's under comments on last news article.

one of the videos I posted (the first one about cromwell) said there are undercover agents outside AND INSIDE of the hotel. this is a good thing eh?

I thought I read somewhere today that he was engaged to be married in Dec 2011, anyone else see that?

I thought I read somewhere today that he was engaged to be married in Dec 2011, anyone else see that?
Hi LJ,
I posted earlier w/ that link but someone else could have mentioned it also!

Police have obtained a DNA match implicating a research technician in the murder of Yale graduate student Annie Le, police sources reportedly said late Wednesday.
The results were expected to show a connection between Raymond Clark III, 24, to more than 250 pieces of evidence collected from the crime scene.
According to the New Haven Register, police have obtained, or are in the process of obtaining, an arrest warrant against Clark

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,551200,00.html

So we wait...........................:banghead:

just read the college gang rape, 4 arrested, been dropped. victim lied.

perhaps we should ask a mod to merge this thread and the one I started (hotel thread)... I started it with the same intention (to await arrest) but didn't want to use the "A" word until it actually happened.... the same type of info is being posted on both threads.
I did this thread in particular to be ready for the actual arrest. I will change the name as soon as he is arrested so we will have the conversation and the links ready to roll when the news hits.

We can still use your thread up until that time. :) I would hate to merge them since it is really meant for the immediate aftermath of the arrest.

cool! (that's what I made this one for actually LOL)
That's what I thought this one was for to. I don't know if I can keep up with two threads LOL So please post here if( sorry when) he is arrested.

SS just told me she made the other thread for when he is arrested... will change the title when it happens...

'Ailena, one of the videos I posted here said that his family was seen entering the hotel (I posted it under the link as well... the video was really good... I forget which page it is on now)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back