POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, I didn't know that. I have followed the case somewhat, but not closely. So the idea being you could raise enough to pay the lawyer and have more and have it fast. Not to have to wait for lawsuits?

Because I agree with you, she was about to need money in a big, big way. If she was willing to make the man that adopted her older son pay support when the bio dad didn't, even though he never saw the son, she will go to lengths to get money that doesn't involve working, clearly.

Thanks for the info on the McCann case, I will check it out.

Think about the Anthony case, for one that comes to mind quickly. The grandparents had a booth or booths (maybe mobile booths) set up to give out flyers, but, they had a donation jar at each one. Who knows how much they brought in? They were also soliciting Walmart and Target gift cards to aid in their search.

I know years ago, I was involved with a fundraising effort to help someone get a liver transplant. We did all kinds of things, from concerts with well known artists, to raffles, etc. The biggest moneymaker was donation jars at local stores.

Ok...here's my theory.

I think that she always found Kyron to be a burden, but had done her duty (although resented it) for years. I think she had been dismissive towards Kyron, and was emotionally cruel towards him in private. She probably played hot & cold with him as it suited her, and toyed with his gullibility.

She had seen Kaine as a catch in the beginning of the relationship and had found him useful as financial support for her, if she moved in on Desiree she also would have enjoyed 'taking him' from her, and would have enjoyed the thrill of the chase. As his second wife she got positive attention from her role, from their relationship, and from her own interests such as body building.

The relationship goes sour however, and she starts to resent Kaine, she resents looking after Kyron, she has a baby, she gains weight, she is no longer getting positive attention about her body, she blames Kaine for this. Everything about Kaine and Kyron make her angry, Desiree and Tony make her angry - little slights start to build up and she's a walking pit of rage. She's thinking 'they don't know who they're messing with, they don't know what I am capable of, they are going to REGRET this' and her thoughts turn to revenge.

After giving up the idea of having Kaine killed via a hit man (or of doing it herself) she sets her sights on Kyron. She thinks 'I will hit him where it really hurts' and plots what she thinks is the perfect murder.

Everything is planned. The day 'science fair', local community aware, lots of extra people in and around the school, kids out of their regular classes, and it's on a Friday so parents and kids are already out of their usual routine. I think by helping him with his project she was deliberately earning his trust. In the days leading up to his disappearance she either dug a grave for him, or had a spot picked out that was VERY difficult to find, I think she deliberately caused confusion with the doctors appointment to buy her some time, I think she deliberately took a photo of him that morning to upload to her FB account to 'appear' caring for when people checked her account, I think she contacted the school during the day about when to pick up the project to see if his absence had been detected, I think she lured him out of the school through the side door with a 'c'mon Kyron, let's sneak out for the day, c'mon it'll be fun....why don't you go out the side door and I'll meet you around the back'...

I think Kyron thought 'Oh wow, she must really like me now....' and was excited to go.

And now that it is done with I think she's thinking about all the things she should have done differently and wondering if she'll get caught and that's about it.

Mrs. G Norris - My thoughts exactly. I am not 100% sure Terri was involved in Kyron's disappearance, but I suspect very much that she is. And if she is, what you wrote is how it plays out in my mind. I would also add that I think money may have played a role in this. Well, maybe not money exactly, but resources. Resources that were going to Kyron that she may have wanted to go to her own child, or to herself.

Sorry- had to move my previous post to a new thread.

My theory....SM is involved somehow. She has to be. Why would she do something to KH? I for one can not imagine being angry enough at someone I was in a state of mind to try to harm them or consider it. So- I would think motive is pure anger- maybe rage- kids often see the brunt of that in abuse situations...so why would it be different in this case?

I had considered before there was an affair playing a part in this somewhere...maybe revenge. Maybe something like she was so unhappy she wanted to get back at KH so do something to something very important...like a kid?

Heck I do not know...gives me the ebbie jeebies just trying to wrap my mind around the "why". Ewwww.

Sorry- had to move my previous post to a new thread.

My theory....SM is involved somehow. She has to be. Why would she do something to KH? I for one can not imagine being angry enough at someone I was in a state of mind to try to harm them or consider it. So- I would think motive is pure anger- maybe rage- kids often see the brunt of that in abuse situations...so why would it be different in this case?

I had considered before there was an affair playing a part in this somewhere...maybe revenge. Maybe something like she was so unhappy she wanted to get back at KH so do something to something very important...like a kid?

Heck I do not know...gives me the ebbie jeebies just trying to wrap my mind around the "why". Ewwww.

All JMO- Raising Kyron was not a big deal at first, when he was little and she was probably getting mad props for raising another woman's child, attention, etc. She had "her Kaine" and am sure that she felt like the "Victor". Plus she had the bodybuilding thing going and looked and felt like a million bucks.
Then she gets pregnant and loses her body, is thrilled to have a little girl and is a little put off that Kaines attention isn't 100% on "their child" as Kaine also spends time with Terri's older son as well as Kyron. Then, her body is definately NOT the same, and then POSSIBLY she learns or suspects Kaine was having an affair with someone he worked with at Intel. How dare he cheat on her (not that its beyond her to cheat) after all she has done for him, raising his child (forget the fact that Kaine has supported her financially, gave her a brand new car, FGS, and enabled her to be a stay-at-home Mom) and now he is "hurting her" by being romanticly involved with someone else...plus she is feeling bad about the loss of her "perfect body".....so she hatches a plot to get rid of Kaine. She'll show him not to mess with her!!! Then problems arise with Terris own son, grades slipping, butting heads with Kaine, and Terri sends son to live w/grandparents. Part of her plan, worked right into her plan actually because with her son gone if "something happens" to Kaine, her son will not be a suspect...hes not living in the home.
Failing to get the lawn guy (and possibly others) to take her up on her offer of cash for kill, she decides to hurt Kaine in another way. Older son is gone and if Kyron was out of the picture life sure would be easier for her, only one kid, and her OWN child, at that, to take care of. Plus she would feel vindicated, Kaine would now be "hurting" as much as she is due to his supposed infidelities. Maybe she also thought the loss of Kyron would bring them closer together as a couple, and Kaine would drop his relationship with the person at Intel.
After this I don't go any further in my speculation/ theory because I don't want to think about what she could have possibly done to that innocent little boy. But IMO shes in this up to her eyeballs and the sooner she tells where Kyron is the better for everyone. Shes coming off as a cold hard B-word by not telling where Kyron is, her alibi's aren't adding up and even tho shes not been named a POI or suspect, most people think she had something to do with this. Including LE.
I will add JMO, its MOO.

abbie

I don't think anyone wants to think about what she actually did to this poor child...we're all avoiding that part of the story....but I really don't think she's ever going to admit anything that LE don't find out for themselves.

This morning I'm going with a stranger luring Kyron away from the school. Everything else is too convoluted for my little brain.

I'd love it if someone could disprove my theory. Give me something to chew on. So far nothing I've read, and I've read it all, has ruled out an abduction.

:confused:

My theory closely aligns with post #13 from Wise Old Owl. ..
I keep coming back to her lies, she could just be a pathologic liar, but once someone is caught in a lie, it's hard to base a foundation on anything that they say. Lies:
When she actually knew/ met Kyron's Mom & KH, times at the school on June 4, "everything is just fine" regarding the marriage.
We don't know if the "gardener" was a neighbor, romantic interest, acquaintance from the gym, school or all of the above.

I think she saw the big divorce thing coming a long time ago. Sorry, but just the short amount of information coming out of KH's mouth, and how very controlling he is, would have sent many running. I think she was "into him" for security. But he was no prize, and I do question a lot about him.

When you put together the few facts we actually do have, along with the Astro & dream information, I think this was definitely planned by TH. There was somehow a hand-off / luring at school by someone Kyron felt comfortable with, neighbor, family acquintance. I have no idea how he got out of the school. I do think he has been moved several times, and may still be alive. Sauvie Island, very important in the scheme of things. The birth parents & LE know way more than they are telling. I think the only reason she has not yet been arrested is that they think she may be able to still lead them to him or those who have him. Personally, I think that ship has sailed. What I can not figure out is WHY anyone would do this for her. And if several people were involved, one of them should have come forward by now.

I think she was desperate. In a bad marriage, not really "into" being a mom and all the responsibility that involves, but she had no real way of supporting herself, given her DUI, and lack of work history. Body building probably wouldn't work out at this juncture :0)

Instead of speculation the whys etc, I would like to speculate on the how.

Very simple: Get to the science fair EARLY, make sure a few key people see you (PTA President, etc) snap the pic, get right out of there at like 8:20 before most people are arriving. Tell police you left at 8:45, after all, at least in the critical beginning, why would they be suspicious of your timing? You "did nothing wrong".

I don't think anyone wants to think about what she actually did to this poor child...we're all avoiding that part of the story....but I really don't think she's ever going to admit anything that LE don't find out for themselves.

I totally agree. I think Terri is done talking, her statements are on record, and she and lawyer will sit back and wait for LE to eiither charge her based on those or discover enough solid evidence to do so. I think the only thing we will hear from her attorney is that Terri has been cooperating from the start and is anxious for Kyron to be found and have her name cleared.

And it could be a while before any of the above occurs. If ever.

My theory assumes that once the plot to be rid of hubby via murder by a hired landscaper/hitman wasn’t feasible it became obvious that “if you want a job done well, do it yourself” and the plan to be rid of a suspected cheating husband and his son was formed.

Motive: to have the lifestyle of her choosing with her own son, her baby daughter, home all to herself and an insurance payout to provide the income.

Plan: to murder hubby herself but make it appear as a suicide so that she would not be a suspect.

Problem: hubby has no obvious reason to commit suicide
Solution: murdering hubby’s son not only provides a rationale for hubby’s soon-to-occur “suicide” but removes the unwanted child from her future.

She takes boy to school but leaves with him shortly afterwards and disposes of him. She assumes he will become one of America’s (permanently) missing children. Days, weeks, or months later her husband is found as an apparent (but impossible to confirm) suicide victim.

This also explains how the poor woman could experience two deaths of family members in a very short time without casting any suspicion on herself. No accomplice and no one to rat her out. The perfect murders?

My theory -

All of it was premeditated. She began to loathe her husband, knowing that he was going to leave her. She had no prospects. He was worth more to her dead. She could start a new life with the insurance money.

She sent her teenage son away because she didn't want him being blamed for what she was going to do. The morning of the Science Fair, she dropped her daughter off at the babysitter's so DD wouldn't see anything or get in the way of mommy's murderous plans.

In her mind, she needed both Kaine and Kyron eliminated. With Kaine dead, she didn't want the burden of raising Kyron. She couldn't be sure TY would take him off her hands. She wanted to kill Kaine first, but knew that doing it herself would be too risky. She would be the first to be investigated. She knew she couldn't pull that one off very easily. When the yardman refused to cooperate, she became impatient and decided to do away with Kyron first. Then, maybe she could make Kaine's death look like suicide out of grief.

The Science Fair was a perfect time. Lotsa visitors supposed to be around....lotsa opportunities to shift the blame from herself....lotsa possible red-herrings and she knew there were no cameras.

She took the truck because she needed something that would not get stuck in the "off the beaten" track she planned to take Kyron. Also, the mustang is more likely to stand out. She knows the island very well.

She gets to the school early, takes an alibi picture to prove that she was there with Kyron, then she leaves the school with Kyron. She tricked him back into the truck somehow. Being early, there wouldn't be too many people around.

Just in case she couldn't pull it off that day, she had tommorrow covered with some phoney baloney doctor's appt excuse for why he wouldn't be in school. Kyron was going to disappear one way or the other on Science Day or the day after.

She drives straight to Sauvie with Kyron to her pre-determined site. She thinks because her phone is turned off, it cannot be pinged. She slept through that episode. She returns from Sauvie alone, goes home and gets on her computer to create some more alibi and cover stories about what she has been doing that morning.

Her husband comes home. All seems normal. He probably didn't know KH had taken their daughter to the babysitter.

On some pretext, she gets Kaine to go the bus stop with her, something he would not normally do. Did either of them usually go to the bus? She needed him there so that he could witness Kyron not being on the bus. Very calculated, ice cold. She then left it in his hands about what to do next, although she probably threw in a few suggestions since she'd been thinking about it all day.

In her mind, her plan is coming together and she sees herself as so smart. In her mind, Kaine deserved it. After all, he was not treating her as well as she believed he should be treating her. In her way of thinking, she had to do it. In her twisted mind she says to herself "If it wasn't for Kaine, I wouldn't be in this mess. It's all his fault." She continues to blame him to this minute. She is, however, wishing she'd done a few things differently.

She drives straight to Sauvie with Kyron to her pre-determined site. She returns alone and gets on her computer to create some more alibi and cover stories.

Her husband comes

Geez...I like a lot of these theories as theories go...but I just don't see TH as being that smart. Having a hard time formulating a theory of my own though....In TH, we're dealing with someone who is not emotionally stable. When a person is not stable and not living or thinking in rational ways, the possibilities become endless.

I think it was a stranger abduction. One not plan for Kyron, he was just the one in reach.
I don't think terri was involve. If she wanted him gone, she could of easily pulled off a dissappearance at the beach, or park, ok I don't really mean easily, but you get my drift. School seems to tough, people would of seen her leaving with Kyron, If i go to a school, I always see at least someone......

With a SO or person not caught, I've heard get that urge and it doesn't go away. They could easily go into a school, and remove a child, maybe they said OH i got this great electric project in my car, wanna see, Maybe the perp said meet me by the back door, and Kyrons classmate saw him walking by....and then say here wear my hat, .....

I just saw this thread and now realize this is probably the best place to aggregate my thoughts about this case.

From a post of mine yesterday:

It's all starting to make sense to me.

As per a scenerio mentioned previously in these threads and elsewhere, money was the motive. Not Kaine's life insurance, but a payout from the school district for a lost - and ultimately 'found dead' - kid. In this scenerio, Terri, possibly with the help of others, arranged Kyron's dissappearance from the school, with the intention of having it appear as if he wandered away on his own. The next step would be setting up the discovery of his body, with scene set up so it would appear Kyron's death was secondary to drowning, exposure, or some other plausibile accidental or natural cause. I would assume that Kaine was not 'in' on this plan, but anything is possible.

Ultimately, Kyron's family would be awarded a multimillion dollar settlement by the school district. Now, if all of the above has transpired as Terri had hoped, phase two of Terri's plan is set in motion. This part of her plan is to eliminate Kaine, leaving her and her two children wealthy and Terri once-again single. The hit man presumedly was contacted early-on so that he or she could possibly play a support role in the Kyron's dissappearance - or maybe Terri anticipated the public scrutiny and possible LE survellience that might be directed at her/the family after Kyron's dissapearance and just wanted to set her plan up well in advance. The hit-man would likely be informed by Terri that Kyron's dissapearance is part of the bigger plan, and that the hit should only take place if the plan is successful up to that point. If all transpires as Terri has planned, she then pays off the hit-man with her new fortune (or maybe the hitman also has an 'accident').

Unfortunately, Terri's plan falls apart sometime after Kyron dissappears. Maybe there are glitches in Kyron's removal from the school. Maybe Kyron's death does not go according to plan. Maybe people are unexpectedly present at her intended 'dump' site. Maybe Terri loses the support of an accomplice. Something doesn't go right and the plan falls apart. Kyron's body is then hidden, possible at location chosen 'just in case' - or, alternatively, an accomplice is tasked with disposing of Kyron at a remote location, ultimately well outside of the search zone.

The gardener/hit-man may have been awaiting his cue to move into action, provided that the plan transpired as Terri hoped it would. Well, according to this scenario, Terri's plan obviously did not transpire as she had hoped, and LE found the gardener/hit-man. At this point LE hatches a plan: the hit-man contacts Terri about what to do next - or about the possibility of a little hush-money. Of course he'd be wired and their conversation recorded. [I'm not sue why the presence of an undercover officer was felt neccessary by LE.] As has been reported, Terri cut the exchange short, possibly because Terri suspected a set-up by LE. Alternatively, Terri may not have suspected a set-up by LE, but nonetheless most certainly did not want any contact with the hit-man-to-be. Even if the latter was the case, and Terri did not know the meeting was set-up, the cat is out of the bag now. Meanwhile, Kaine is informed by LE, likely days in advance, and makes his planned departure with the infant daughter, and subsequently get's the RO and files for divorce.

With regard to Kyron's removal from the school (also from an earlier post of mine):

I'm thinking Terri focused her effort on making it appear to those within the school (teachers, students, other parents, etc.) that she was leaving without Kyron, but her exit with him in the truck was designed to jibe with the doctor's appt scenerio. She probably instructed Kyron to meet her outside so she could take him to his doctor's appt. If Terri suspects that Kyron is observed re-uniting with her at the truck his 'dissappearance' doesn't happen and the plan is put on hold - she can drive Kyron around the block and fake a call to the Dr.'s office: "Oh the appointment has to be cancelled? Oh yes, that's alright...Hey Kyron, whaddaya say we go get a quick bite to eat?" - then drop him back off at school.

If she's successful at getting Kyron (still alive and under the impression he's going to the doctor's) out of the school, she then can carry out her plan to make it appear he's dissappeared from school.

I'll toss in a theory:

I believe Kaine was abusive in some way, although probably not physically. I believe a lot of what we're seeing are byproducts of his controlling tendencies -- Terri not talking to the media (initially), Kyron staying in bed until someone came and got him, Terri's appearance, Terri's increasing dependence on the Internet for entertainment, perhaps even companionship. Despite what others think, I think the driving force behind a lot of this is Kaine's behavior. It's telling that Terri posted behind Kaine's back (the news websites comments), but that she would not openly "defy" him. I believe this is a metaphor for their marriage. On the surface, I believe Terri said and did everything Kaine wanted her to do, but underneath her outward agreeableness, she was seething/biding her time/wanted to get out but didn't know how she would financially survive when she got out.

I don't believe Terri is as self-centered and crazy as many paint her to be. I definitely believe this was a slow boil type scenario -- the DUI, gaining weight, marital troubles, kid troubles, Kaine not getting along with her son, etc. Sometimes, I think it's easier to throw disorders at someone or say they're insane because that makes them different than us. It's harder to deal with and fathom someone at the focus of this investigation who was basically a normal parent, stepmother, and wife until about a year ago (if the reports of murder for hire are to be believed). We don't want to see ourselves in someone like this, and so for us to process the evil of this situation we want distance. It is my firm belief Terri Horman was a basically normal person until this situation began to unravel nearly a year ago. I think what makes Terri different is in how she chose to handle her discontent. I think this is more about choices than mental illness.

For me, in this situation, logic dictates she planned Kyron's abduction and murdered him or helped murder him; either way, she is responsible. Maybe, in her mind, Kyron represented what had gone wrong, or she thought the loss of Kyron would reunify her and Kaine, but I think she was instrumentally involved in his disappearance and murder. I tend to think she had help of some sort (the lawn guy), but I do think Kyron is deceased. I think lawn guy (or someone appointed by Terri) lured Kyron somewhere away from the throng of parents and students with the promise of the cool electrical project. At that point, I think he was incapacitated and taken out of the school in some sort of container. Kyron was a small boy, it wouldn't have taken a large container. It wouldn't have seemed strange for a landscaper to move a small container, although I'm not convinced anyone saw him do this. I think this container was weighed down and dumped in water. I'm not convinced, beyond the initial incapacitation, anything was done to ensure Kyron's demise before he was dumped in water. I think if there was blood or gunpowder evidence, TH would be in custody. That she is not in custody tells me that LE may have evidence against her, but it is circumstantial at best.

I don't know if she blamed Kaine or Kyron for this situation she was in. But maybe the teen son was sent away for actions he had taken against Kyron and this was her reasoning to do the deed?? But there have been crimes where you could just not pin the motive because you can not think like these sick individuals. The one with the Sandra Cantu case was a good example I still can not fathom why this sicko did this to a child.

Instead of speculation the whys etc, I would like to speculate on the how.

Very simple: Get to the science fair EARLY, make sure a few key people see you (PTA President, etc) snap the pic, get right out of there at like 8:20 before most people are arriving. Tell police you left at 8:45, after all, at least in the critical beginning, why would they be suspicious of your timing? You "did nothing wrong".

As a former teacher, I agree with that.

School bells are set to ring at the same time no matter what the situation.

First bell rings at 8:35. Last bell 8:45.

If NG is correct on the schedule, the science fair open part stopped at
8:30.

I don't think SM knew that as she had left the building by then.

Kids are in classrooms by 8:35-8:45.

Attendance, housekeeping, assigning to groups. Minimum 9:00 AM. Go on tour with groups to the fair.

I believe school buses arrive around 8:35.

I don't think school started at 10. School buses would be arriving at the normal times.

It's very difficult to change school bus schedules as it's like a choreography.

My theory assumes that once the plot to be rid of hubby via murder by a hired landscaper/hitman wasn’t feasible it became obvious that “if you want a job done well, do it yourself” and the plan to be rid of a suspected cheating husband and his son was formed.

Motive: to have the lifestyle of her choosing with her own son, her baby daughter, home all to herself and an insurance payout to provide the income.

Plan: to murder hubby herself but make it appear as a suicide so that she would not be a suspect.

Problem: hubby has no obvious reason to commit suicide
Solution: murdering hubby’s son not only provides a rationale for hubby’s soon-to-occur “suicide” but removes the unwanted child from her future.

She takes boy to school but leaves with him shortly afterwards and disposes of him. She assumes he will become one of America’s (permanently) missing children. Days, weeks, or months later her husband is found as an apparent (but impossible to confirm) suicide victim.

This also explains how the poor woman could experience two deaths of family members in a very short time without casting any suspicion on herself. No accomplice and no one to rat her out. The perfect murders?

This is absolutely what I have been thinking also. She was going to create for herself the perfect life. Is it all you thought it would be Terri?

I just saw this thread and now realize this is probably the best place to aggregate my thoughts about this case.

From a post of mine yesterday:

It's all starting to make sense to me.

As per a scenerio mentioned previously in these threads and elsewhere, money was the motive. Not Kaine's life insurance, but a payout from the school district for a lost - and ultimately 'found dead' - kid. In this scenerio, Terri, possibly with the help of others, arranged Kyron's dissappearance from the school, with the intention of having it appear as if he wandered away on his own. The next step would be setting up the discovery of his body, with scene set up so it would appear Kyron's death was secondary to drowning, exposure, or some other plausibile accidental or natural cause. I would assume that Kaine was not 'in' on this plan, but anything is possible.

Ultimately, Kyron's family would be awarded a multimillion dollar settlement by the school district. Now, if all of the above has transpired as Terri had hoped, phase two of Terri's plan is set in motion. This part of her plan is to eliminate Kaine, leaving her and her two children wealthy and Terri once-again single. The hit man presumedly was contacted early-on so that he or she could possibly play a support role in the Kyron's dissappearance - or maybe Terri anticipated the public scrutiny and possible LE survellience that might be directed at her/the family after Kyron's dissapearance and just wanted to set her plan up well in advance. The hit-man would likely be informed by Terri that Kyron's dissapearance is part of the bigger plan, and that the hit should only take place if the plan is successful up to that point. If all transpires as Terri has planned, she then pays off the hit-man with her new fortune (or maybe the hitman also has an 'accident').

Unfortunately, Terri's plan falls apart sometime after Kyron dissappears. Maybe there are glitches in Kyron's removal from the school. Maybe Kyron's death does not go according to plan. Maybe people are unexpectedly present at her intended 'dump' site. Maybe Terri loses the support of an accomplice. Something doesn't go right and the plan falls apart. Kyron's body is then hidden, possible at location chosen 'just in case' - or, alternatively, an accomplice is tasked with disposing of Kyron at a remote location, ultimately well outside of the search zone.

The gardener/hit-man may have been awaiting his cue to move into action, provided that the plan transpired as Terri hoped it would. Well, according to this scenario, Terri's plan obviously did not transpire as she had hoped, and LE found the gardener/hit-man. At this point LE hatches a plan: the hit-man contacts Terri about what to do next - or about the possibility of a little hush-money. Of course he'd be wired and their conversation recorded. [I'm not sue why the presence of an undercover officer was felt neccessary by LE.] As has been reported, Terri cut the exchange short, possibly because Terri suspected a set-up by LE. Alternatively, Terri may not have suspected a set-up by LE, but nonetheless most certainly did not want any contact with the hit-man-to-be. Even if the latter was the case, and Terri did not know the meeting was set-up, the cat is out of the bag now. Meanwhile, Kaine is informed by LE, likely days in advance, and makes his planned departure with the infant daughter, and subsequently get's the RO and files for divorce.

With regard to Kyron's removal from the school (also from an earlier post of mine):

I'm thinking Terri focused her effort on making it appear to those within the school (teachers, students, other parents, etc.) that she was leaving without Kyron, but her exit with him in the truck was designed to jibe with the doctor's appt scenerio. She probably instructed Kyron to meet her outside so she could take him to his doctor's appt. If Terri suspects that Kyron is observed re-uniting with her at the truck his 'dissappearance' doesn't happen and the plan is put on hold - she can drive Kyron around the block and fake a call to the Dr.'s office: "Oh the appointment has to be cancelled? Oh yes, that's alright...Hey Kyron, whaddaya say we go get a quick bite to eat?" - then drop him back off at school.

If she's successful at getting Kyron (still alive and under the impression he's going to the doctor's) out of the school, she then can carry out her plan to make it appear he's dissappeared from school.

I like your theory, but I'm not sure she'd trust someone else with the disposal of Kyron's body. And something else just occurred to me.

What if she did like you said, got him away from the school and to Sauvie island for the hand off or where she was going to do him in, and he got a bee sting and died from the allergic reaction? She had to know he was allergic, but she was probably so intent on doing what she was doing that she didn't think about it until it was too late. Can't take him to a hospital because then dad is going to wonder how he got stung by bee when he was supposed to be in school. Maybe it was more than one bee. Maybe he accidently upset an entire hive of bees? Maybe LE found this dislodged hive and something to connect Kyron to it, and that's why the bee allergy was released? To say we know exactly what happened, show us the body?

This would also upset her plans for the mulitimillion dollar lawsuit against the school. Maybe she planned to have him come back alive, but he got stung by bees and died instead. Maybe this happened while he was in the hands of an accomplice she didn't bother to tell about the bee allergy. I can totally see this happening, and all there's left to do is hide the body and hope it's never found. And it would be a big, huge barb against TH to reveal the bee allergy to really make her sweat because she would know that LE is really close to the truth!

This just occurred to me today. I know it's out there, but I can't get past that only now, a month later, they've released the bee allergy and his birthmark (obviously, it would be showing if he was stung by a bee or more than one bee). I also don't know about bees in Oregon, so if I'm wrong on this, please let me know Oregonites (or is it Oregonians?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa