POLL- Who do you think is responsible for Haleigh's Disappearance?

Who is responsible for Haleigh's Disappearance

• Bio Mom Crystal or her family

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Bio Dad Ron and his Girlfriend Misty

Votes: 62 16.3%
  • Bio Dad Ron acting alone

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Girlfriend Misty acting Alone

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • Girlfriend Misty due to not being there

Votes: 89 23.4%
  • A relative or associate of Ron's without his knowledge

Votes: 41 10.8%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 116 30.5%
  • Random Person Not Associated

Votes: 22 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am still so confused! I dont think it was the bio mom's family. I still think it was random, and that Misty was not home or maybe involved. Something about Misty is just getting my panties in a bunch. Her tears seem forced and the fact that the police keep questioning her just makes me think its her some how.

Usually after a couple of weeks we have a pretty good idea who may or may not be involved, usually. In this case, I can say I have no more of an idea as to who took Haleigh now, as I had when the story first broke.

I agree. I keep checking this thread to see what the poll results are as more people vote, and the poll is all over the place. There's no clear cut individual or individuals people on this forum are focused on.

Who do I think is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance? Well, my common sense tells me this. The only people that would benefit from Haleigh's disappearance is on the biological mom's side....including the Griffis side. They would be the only one that would want Haleigh's disappearance....in my mind.

Couple of things below from Baker County Florida:

Crystal Sheffield - False Report To Law Authorities (She has no problem lying to authorities)

MY RESPONSE: One time and without supporting information we have no idea what this means. It could be that she reported something and decided to rescind her testimony. I think drug and assault charges are much more serious than a single false report. Crystal has one or two non traffic violations on her criminal record. Ronald has about 30. HUGE difference.
Chad Griffis - Hellen Griffis (X Wife) filed an injunction for protection on him in May 2006 and it wasn't released until November 2008. That's serious to have an injunction active for so long. He has children with her.

MY RESPONSE- I have a restraining order on my ex husband that is over 8 years old. I don't plan to cancel it but he has seen his child even though the RO is in effect. I'm not in agreement that a long term injunction means anything other than a contentious divorce. And those injunctions work both ways- regardless of who requested and who responded, once that is in force, neither party can harass the other.

All of these are posted at the Baker County Florida Sheriffs Department online

Also the state of Florida on Ron's behalf filed for back child support of 4100.00 to Crystal Sheffield. Ron and Crystal received their letter in the mail the day before Haleigh was missing.

I have never thought Ron or Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Also, why did Crystal disappear just before the person got there to take her DNA? What's up with that? Makes no sense. Did she sell that video tape to the News? I wonder that also.

MY RESPONSE- It was determined that Crystal did not disappear- she had a doctor's appointment that she went to. She told her friends/family at the camp to let LE know that if they needed DNA she was going to the Doctor so they would know where she was. CNN Headline News reported that she disappeared in error- at the same time they were saying she was missing, local news was interviewing her live and reporting that she had taken the DNA test.

Well time will tell. I really believe it's either Crystal and Chad or someone they know that has taken Haleigh. I'm also thinking there is a good chance she is alive.

MY RESPONSE- If LE suspected this, they would be questioning Crystal and Chad relentlessly like they are Misty. As I understand it from local sources, LE suspects neither Crystal nor anyone in her family. The same cannot be said of Ron and Misty.

Just my opinion.

My answers above in bold

Pirate, I have to agree with your responses.
I think it is possible that someone came into the house and took Haleigh without waking up Misty or Jr. I certainly do not think Crystal or Chad took one child and left the other based on Crystal being behind in child support.
I suppose it is natural to take sides in any case, but I don't think we know enough to blame any family member yet, based on what we have seen in the media. I don't believe one should judge people because of their displays of emotions on camera. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes, and some people just don't cry as easily as others... it does not make their fear or sorrow or grief any less real.

At first I thought it was RC and GF.
I wish we had a new poll, as time goes by;
I'm leaning toward mom........and family members

I think there is going to be a surprise twist here, a family member, but I'm not ready to say who yet. I also think LE may have been behind this to shake some trees.

Theres an angle that hasnt been mentioned before, brand new Sheriff coming in office, then all of sudden a BIG nationally known case. hmmm... lol

at first I marked the poll, didn't know..now I am leaning to maybe it was a plan..

rumor I hear from a friend that lives there they think bio mom took her to Tenesse, if she did, did Ron know an is doing it for the money an publicity.???.

after I heard what he did at chili's..saying "Don't u know who I am" said volumes and then he gets pissed they didn't comp him.:banghead:

I will wait an hopefully the bottom line is they find Haleigh alive and throw who ever in :behindbar

I think is So that not register. I also think it some one that ron and misty knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back