Poor Drew

Thank you so very much! They are my loves.:blowkiss:

I'm a proud Scottie mommy too! I love my boy and always call him my son. :) I have to daughters and they are always embarassed when I refer to Avery as their brother. Aren't they great buddies? I don't even consider him a dog. He is never ending funniness and love.

I googled "Jack@$$ Pinata" and found this...

Okay, maybe I didn't find it on google...
;)

Priceless! Can you hang onto that? I think that should be a regular whenever a suspect is named!

Priceless! Can you hang onto that? I think that should be a regular whenever a suspect is named!
We should start a thread - we've got COB for Bobby Cutts, with his pic on a corn cob... We've got Scott Peterson in a big safety vest (I think Cass had that one)... and now we have Drew and the pinata. :D

DrewDonkeyPinata.jpg

;)
Hahahahahaha! Great one, SieSie!!! Yes...we do need an off topic and fun thread here. They have one at FindStacy site and it is a good way to decompress.

Did he have insurance policies on his second wife and Stacy?

Did he have insurance policies on his second wife and Stacy?

His former wife #2, Victoria is living.

I haven't seen any info. released about what insurance he has on Stacy.

DrewDonkeyPinata.jpg

;)

SieSie, I hope you don't mind constructive criticism, but I think his face is on the wrong end.

No one is looking at the good things he has done as a cop: IF he had saved a busload of nuns, that wouldn't have made the papers.
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Drew sure has changed his demeanor, hasn't he? Seems something has wiped that smug look off his face...at least for that interview. Let's see how long it lasts. Does it mean they are getting close to finding Stacy or he is worried about info Ric is now sharing?

Watch that again...and tell me that it didn't take everything he had not to say...."I would have been a hero" instead of that wouldn't have made the papers. LOL

Looked like he may have been dressed to impress the ladies in that video.. Ewwww! Run ladies.. lol :croc:

And about the NI story.. I could tell it ate his lunch. He was trying to act like it didnt bother him.. oh he wasnt a good friend anyways.. blah blah. :slap: You could tell it really bothered him. lol

Did you see that part.. This is the biggest story Ive seen in my life, and Im in the middle of it ..he smiles...

hmmm

Wow, he's got to be medicated or something. That's the longest period of time I've seen him composed like that. That had to be difficult for him!

Drew sure has changed his demeanor, hasn't he? Seems something has wiped that smug look off his face...at least for that interview. Let's see how long it lasts. Does it mean they are getting close to finding Stacy or he is worried about info Ric is now sharing?

Watch that again...and tell me that it didn't take everything he had not to say...."I would have been a hero" instead of that wouldn't have made the papers. LOL

All his friends have just about turned against him and the entire world thinks he is insane. He is wearing down and you can see that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back