Poor Drew

I could be wrong, but IIRC, it seems he changed his demeanor once the word started getting out about his step-brother and the blue barrel vs blue tote, the meeting at the donut place, and attempted suicide and his step-brother's friend started talking to the media. That's when I didn't see him smiling anymore and he started putting cones out in front of his house etc.

I think he can feel the noose tightening.:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Bet those cones belong to BBPD anyway.

Doubt it, I looked for printing on them and didn't see any.

I bought four of them for my driveway at my old house for the days they had Parades so no one would block my drive. Then we started taking them with us on RV trips and they came in handy.

Bet those cones belong to BBPD anyway.

LOL...someone should report that. Wouldn't it be ironic to get him hauled to jail for stealing city owned cones? I'm just flabbergasted that they haven't gotten him on SOMETHING yet...but I think it's a matter of time. Poor, poor Drew. Won't ever get another date now....

I bought four of them for my driveway at my old house for the days they had Parades so no one would block my drive. Then we started taking them with us on RV trips and they came in handy.

Oh well!! I saw your post right after I posted mine. Let's get him arrested just for being ugly.
:laugh:

If anyone missed Geraldo tonight, there was an interview with DP outside his house today and he was being his usual jovial self, joking around and all. Things like he changed a light bulb today, something about a Christmas tree (guess he's going to put one up in the house) and knowing Rick Mims was going to capitalize on Stacy's disappearance by selling a story to the NE and DP told him to go for it. What a creep! :sick: Try to catch the next airing tonight!

If anyone missed Geraldo tonight, there was an interview with DP outside his house today and he was being his usual jovial self, joking around and all. Things like he changed a light bulb today, something about a Christmas tree (guess he's going to put one up in the house) and knowing Rick Mims was going to capitalize on Stacy's disappearance by selling a story to the NE and DP told him to go for it. What a creep! :sick: Try to catch the next airing tonight!

Thank you! Will do!

That's because you are an honest person. Gotta think like Drew:eek: , why get anything the honest way when you can get it for free from your employer?

Besides, I had about fifteen of them stored in my garage for awhile that belonged to my hubby's PD. He used them for some community service deal and kept forgetting to take them back. No printing on them either. They are back where they belong now though, and I'm not missing or dead. So far.;)

Susan

Lowe's sells them too, in different sizes. :D

He told Rick to go for it? Then why did he say that Ric wasn a good friend anyways in the interview? I highly doubt he was happy about that if he even knew about it at all.

DP was so used to everyone doing what he said or else they were subjected to his "I am in control and YOU WILL DO what I say"

That IF he did tell Ric that is was okay to do the interview with NE, he really didn't expect Ric to do it. And then when Ric DID do it, DP is just furious, furious, furious, about it. But not ONE THING can he do about it.

It must be eating him every second along with..............his half-brother, and I bet he is doing nothing but thinking about everything he did with Stacy and what LE might have or have/not on him.

I know the media left today.....................wonder if DP ever left the house to run some errands?? (like rechecking his trail and making sure all is covered????)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back