Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that the remarks of, "I told you a long time ago that she had a key," will come into play. This was in response to Cindy asking if someone could have been in the house.

I don't think it will fly, but I can see the attempt being made.

Oh yeah, definitely. It's not going to work though.

Just a hunch here...a towel, maybe? That's why she didn't have any clothes on? Just typing out loud.

Does anyone know how long it might take before the remains are confirmed whether or not they are Caylee?

I also want to ask a question I read on one of the other threads. Were the Cadaver Dogs ever INSIDE the Anthony's home?

My guess is that it's a printed/patterned sheet from Caylee's bed. Something LE would immediately recognize.
Or that matching quilt off Caylee's bed - which is why LE took that pillow and KC went to JCP? JMO

I have a feeling that the remarks of, "I told you a long time ago that she had a key," will come into play. This was in response to Cindy asking if someone could have been in the house.

Thanks Bean for the OP ;}

Hi Nancy, I was just thinking about that very thing.

I don't know if something in the bag matching something in the A's house is good enough to prove complicity or guilt of disposing the body, much less murder.

ETA: I just read the article and if they can match the bag and tape to the car or house with fingerprints, that would be all they would need I would think. Something made of cloth would be more difficult to tie to the killer, right? And the word covering to me implies cloth, as a towel, pillowcase or small blanket. I wonder if a clear storage bag could be considered a covering?

I think it is something that is going to have to match + have something on that item naming the perp, like fingerprints or fibers from the car etc.

Gosh, I wish I knew the answer to that. Any ideas?

Mentioned in another thread "towel", poster thought she heard it two different places on TV report.

Interesting speculation about the towel. Could "she" have drowned Klee in the pool, pulled her out and laid her on the ground, then wrapped her in the towel?

I just don't think it is clothing. Since she lived there and had supposed moved out w/Caylee for a month, clothing, hair ties would not give them a reason to immediately want to search the house- KC could always say that 'Zanny" had the clothes. No- it had to be something like a sheet or towel that could be linked to a match in the A's home to tie her to the house (or paver, etc) in order for them to so quickly want to lock down the A's home.

JMO, of course!

It has been said since the beginning that Casey did not take any of Caylee's things only her own things because the nanny had everything that Caylee needed. "Just food for thought"

You know, her defense is going to have to be darn careful about what they claim, lest forensics end up being iron clad against KC. If that is what ends up happening, and she has to plead "it was an accident" then no one will believe her because she has lied so much up to this point.

Also if Invisi-Zanny the Nanny had a key, wouldn't Cindy and George get their locks changed ASAP????????:bang:

The first thing I thought of when I heard that LE made their way to the Anthony home asap, after the remains were found, was that they must have seen something directly connected with the home/family, such as a bag was used for some kind of lawn treatment. Or, as someone mentioned, possibly some kind of chemical that was found with the remains to speed up decomp, as seen on CSI.

A long time ago, I read that careting from the trunk was missing, which made them think she was wrapped in carpet.

I noticed in some of the pictures of Caylee she had a pink blanket..I've always wondered if this was what KC wrapped her in? I know someone had mentioned LE was looking for pictures..Might be the connection.

Bolded by me

Me too and it makes me furious. :furious: It's just another excuse for Cindy to stay in denial. I can see her now "KC told me Zanaida had a key to our house, can't you see they are just trying to frame her!!" UUUGGGHHHHHH!!!:bang:

Well, I think that whatever was in that bag with her was definitely feminine. Remember the statements about the meter reader being able to tell that they were definitely the remains of a little girl? It is hard to tell that from looking at badly decomposed remains, especially those of a child. So there must have been something with the body that made him immediately think female. IMO.

It has been said since the beginning that Casey did not take any of Caylee's things only her own things because the nanny had everything that Caylee needed. "Just food for thought"

Well, your "food for thought" would be something to chew on except - I would bet that there is NO WAY the LE or A's know every item of clothing Caylee had at home. An inventory wasn't kept before she went missing. And tho I'm sure they could guess, the A's wouldn't have been able to state everything, so what she was wearing wouldn't cause the LE to immediately close off the house.

If I were found dead somewhere, my clothing wouldn't mean anything unless it was the last thing I was KNOWN to be wearing. I don't put a whole lotta faith in what GA says Caylee was wearing. And, as KC was known to sneak in the house to retrieve her own clothes, who knows what else she could say she did or didn't retrieve? I don't believe anything that came outta her mouth and I doubt LE does either! Caylees clothes would make sense for her to say she or Zanni had- matching sheets and towels? Not so much.

I can't disagree more with the contentions that KC duct taped Caylee with the intention of later removing it,...ever. We're talking duct tape, - probably the most adhesive of all tape that is publically available.

Just try pressing a strip over your own arm, leg, or back, - leave it on for an hour or so, - then try to remove it.

Now, imagine doing the same over a highly sensitive area (such as your mouth and lips) and trying to remove it. Mentally, double the tape's width to accommodate the difference in ratio from an adult's mouth area and a child's. Then, nearly completely remove your threshhold to pain so as to more nearly reflect a child's immense sensitivity, frantic reactions, and uncontrollable emotions, at enduring the same. No one would ever use it in such a way as a temporary "remedy".

Also, the backing of duct tape is waterproof, but the adhesive substantially degrades when exposed to water (especially when it's actively seeping). So, moisture on outside of duct tape is inconsequential, while the sticky side quickly loses it's adhesion.
http://www.3m.com/us/mfg_industrial/indtape/duct/faqs.html
(go to Q11. and Q12.)
This doesn't bode well for the staunching of bodily fluids theory (unless she was wrapped like a mummy, which she wasn't).

I think the "truth of the tape" is going to be what premeditates the cause. Therefore, the intent.

* I apologize if the analytical way I wrote is offensive to anyone. Sometimes empathy is best kept at arm's length.

Thanks Bean for the OP ;}

Hi Nancy, I was just thinking about that very thing.

I don't know if something in the bag matching something in the A's house is good enough to prove complicity or guilt of disposing the body, much less murder.

ETA: I just read the article and if they can match the bag and tape to the car or house with fingerprints, that would be all they would need I would think. Something made of cloth would be more difficult to tie to the killer, right? And the word covering to me implies cloth, as a towel, pillowcase or small blanket. I wonder if a clear storage bag could be considered a covering?

I think it is something that is going to have to match + have something on that item naming the perp, like fingerprints or fibers from the car etc.

Gosh, I wish I knew the answer to that. Any ideas?

I've been trying for what seems like forever to get this board to accept my post, but I'm not having any luck!!! :(

Ultimately, the defense is going to throw everything including the kitchen sink out there with hopes of something sticking. The problem is, while the experts may be able to attack, this, that, or the other, those experts cannot and will never be able to attack the totality of the evidence as a whole. The standard is reasonable doubt, not any doubt. It's also possible that aliens abducted Caylee too, but highly unlikely.

You have all the lies, all the text messages, phone calls, friend's testimony where there was no mention of Caylee during this time, Casey partying it up, stealing to buy beer and new clothing for herself, a child missing for 31 days and no report at ALL, a non existent nanny and no need for a nanny since she did not work and had no money to pay these services, acknowledgement of the smell in the vehicle including a statement that she took care of that smell, and on, and on, ad nauseam. Tie in all the forensics and it's, GAME OVER!

I bet she's crapping her pants. If reports are true that they were very close to a plea deal, I wonder what was spilled out when putting this deal together? Possibly the fact that Casey would lead investigators to the body in exchange for.... (fill in the blank). I doubt that could be used against her, but I do wonder.

Or that matching quilt off Caylee's bed - which is why LE took that pillow and KC went to JCP? JMO

If it was Caylees sheet or quilt she was covered in AND then Casey went to JCP to purchase a new one - thats the cover up and in my mind part of the pre-meditation - it shows it's thought out, enough to purchase things to replace what she used in the crime (I really hope it's not something yellow - I had that dream/nightmare of Caylee being wrapped in something yellow - that would just FREAK ME OUT!)

Well, I think that whatever was in that bag with her was definitely feminine. Remember the statements about the meter reader being able to tell that they were definitely the remains of a little girl? It is hard to tell that from looking at badly decomposed remains, especially those of a child. So there must have been something with the body that made him immediately think female. IMO.

I've been trying to post this forever...here goes again.

I think that the hair on the skull told him it was female, length, etc. I imagine it might've been in a ponytail like her hair usually was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley