Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

I remember reading that also. Possible someone let the cat out of the bag. They did at Gilgo. That information was not supposed to be released.

It would make sense for LISK to hunt in dc or at least meet girls there DC is the area for high level clients and from the profile LISk seems to be that type or apear to be. I don’t think he would kill there though.

Hi I know a lot about this case because I am the person that reported Jessica Taylor missing when me her and our boyfriend were in DC working is anyone still blogging about it cause I have an interesting thought about what happened that most people don’t know about I told the cops but they didn’t want to listen
It would appear K.White was in DC when Jessica went missing. Who told LE she last seen at the Port Authority?

It would appear K.White was in DC when Jessica went missing. Who told LE she last seen at the Port Authority?

I've always assumed (from news reports) it was the prostitute who reported her missing... she mentioned Manhattan... and also Port Authority. Maybe it's incorrect info??

But, since KWhite was incarcerated at the time of JT's disappearance... and he said she was in Queens... then could she have been forced to work (or gone willingly to work?) for the prostitution ring mentioned in the report (Oct 2001) linked below? Also, it's probably just coincidence (although I have seen pimps within same family) but I noticed "G Blake" in the article. Blake is the same last name of the guy convicted in Waterman's case.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/5-busted-queens-sex-ring-article-1.933192

Appears Carter & Blake weren't sentenced until Oct AND Dec of 2003

http://queensda.org/Press Releases/2003 Press Release/10-October/10-15-2003b.htm

http://queensda.org/Press Releases/2003 Press Release/12-December/12-19-2003c.htm

One other thing I noticed... Queens Plaza was the drop-off for recently released offenders who were incarcerated at Rikers. (Not exactly related to JT's disappearance, but just something I found interesting).

"Release from jail has long meant a 3 a.m. drop-off at a desolate Queens location, for teens and adults alike."

The city has endured intense criticism in recent years for dropping inmates at the desolate plaza–the transit hub closest to Rikers–with no more than a Metrocard.

https://citylimits.org/2005/07/18/in-the-van-teens-leaving-rikers-avoid-queens-plaza/

ETA: Of course, it would seem that IF any of these pimps were involved with JT's disappearance/murder.... they couldn't be LISK as they were still in prison when the others disappeared. (Assuming I have my dates correct)

fred&edna, read post #545 thru 547. She claims to be Jessicas friend. No way to really know.

fred&edna, read post #545 thru 547. She claims to be Jessicas friend. No way to really know.

Did that. I wasn't sold, but I'm always skeptical of everything.

Of note, I've been lotsa-wrong before, too.

But, since KWhite was incarcerated at the time of JT's disappearance... and he said she was in Queens... then could she have been forced to work (or gone willingly to work?) for the prostitution ring mentioned in the report (Oct 2001) linked below? Also, it's probably just coincidence (although I have seen pimps within same family) but I noticed "G Blake" in the article. Blake is the same last name of the guy convicted in Waterman's case.

Just to paint the name in red.

There used to be former member here, who would find this very very interesting.

I’ve wondered for a while if this case could be related. I couldn’t find much about her but she went missing from DC in 2001; last seen getting into a Mercedes possibly going to New York.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/21630/5

Would the tattoo “MANN” connect to anything?
http://www.blackandmissinginc.com/cdad/index.cfm?MissingInfoID=1914
She went missing in 2001. She was entered into NAMUS in 2013. Her DNA was NEVER COLLECTED.

Didnt Dormer say some of LISK victims are not in the system because they were not reported missing?
I say BS to that.

Again, I'm not dismissing it because it doesn't fit my narrative, I'm dismissing it because a man who literally sold the victims body said it. He's simply not creditable, maybe he thinks if they don't think she's connected to the other girls they might think it was him.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

In addition to early reports suggesting Jessica was found on a plastic sheet of sort and not burlap as her former pimp suggested, I would like to suggest this possibility: Perhaps Jessica was murdered by her pimp and that is why he is saying burlap was involved... to throw people off and make them think LISK murdered Jessica b/c he doesn't want fingers being pointed at him - HER PIMP! Let's not forget that the vast majority of the time crimes against prostitutes (particularly homicide) is at the hand of their pimps and/or sex traffickers. Jessica seemed to be more at risk than the 4 victims in burlap... she went through much more dangerous avenues it seems to find johns and she did not manage her own sex work. Sometimes these women are abused/murdered to intimidate the other working girls. Many times it is b/c of a perceived betrayal in the eyes of the pimp. Even in prison, if her pimp was in prison when she was murdered, criminals can still order hits and have pull on the streets.

Sure all bodies found between the early 90's and 2000's could be the work of one person, but what are the odds that there's only one person out there that abuses at risk prostitutes? Sadly there are plenty of those monsters out there.. both John and Pimp.

That's the only reason why I am suspect about the credibility of the pimp and his claim that Jessica was found in Burlap.

She went missing in 2001. She was entered into NAMUS in 2013. Her DNA was NEVER COLLECTED.

Didnt Dormer say some of LISK victims are not in the system because they were not reported missing?
I say BS to that.

I do not believe Jessica was missing b/c of anyone in her family that reported her. Wasn't it her parole officer or something who noticed the obscured tattoo on Jessica's remains when he saw the report about her body and put in the tip that it might be her? She didn't report back or something and her PO had worried about her? I need to source it. So much info in this case. So many victims :( Gosh where was it - that she left DC and had a charge and a detective/PO was concerned about her wellbeing only to notice the angel wings tattoo on her remains found in NY? Something about her PO being concerned as she was at risk in sex work and had left the state.

I know I didn't make this up in my head. I know I encountered this info early on and it has been wiped from the internet since the early 2000-teens.

I'm convinced a lot of the info on Jessica we found out early on has been taken off the net b/c quite possibly her disappearance might hold some valuable info. who knows.

It would make sense for LISK to hunt in dc or at least meet girls there DC is the area for high level clients and from the profile LISk seems to be that type or apear to be. I don’t think he would kill there though.

Jessica was living up in NY when she went missing so the only DC connection was that she was living there prior to NY. All we know of LISK is that he likely lives in New York as all of his known identified victims were in NY prior to their murder.

Jessica was living up in NY when she went missing so the only DC connection was that she was living there prior to NY. All we know of LISK is that he likely lives in New York as all of his known identified victims were in NY prior to their murder.

True it was just a thought. Now someone said LE says they may know where the girls where killed did they release that information ? It’s also interesting that Oak Beach I belive is still under investigation.

True it was just a thought. Now someone said LE says they may know where the girls where killed did they release that information ? It’s also interesting that Oak Beach I belive is still under investigation.
Watch Youtube get arrow security Gilgo beach pt.6. Verrone comments on possibly knowing where the killings took place. No, he did not say where.
Could he know? Or is he pulling the killers leg?

Watch Youtube get arrow security Gilgo beach pt.6. Verrone comments on possibly knowing where the killings took place. No, he did not say where.
Could he know? Or is he pulling the killers leg?

Good idea about the pulling the killers leg. Could very well be a tactic Verrone is using. I do know that they connected Bitrolff to his 2 confirmed victims not just by DNA, but b/c off woodchips that were found with the victims. Perhaps the manner of death and some evidence found with the bodies at Gilgo indicated something about where the women were kept when held captive/murdered?

Good idea about the pulling the killers leg. Could very well be a tactic Verrone is using. I do know that they connected Bitrolff to his 2 confirmed victims not just by DNA, but b/c off woodchips that were found with the victims. Perhaps the manner of death and some evidence found with the bodies at Gilgo indicated something about where the women were kept when held captive/murdered?

Ok I saw that but I missed that part iam gonna go look at it, Hey can’t they trace that Burlap back to where it came from ? Like useing forensics compare the type of burlap and trace where it came from?

Ok I saw that but I missed that part iam gonna go look at it, Hey can’t they trace that Burlap back to where it came from ? Like useing forensics compare the type of burlap and trace where it came from?

That very well could be the way they have surmised they might know where the girls were killed... maybe they sourced the burlap to a particular location that would have been a likely place for the women to be held captive or bodies kept before being left at Gilgo. Makes you wonder!

Though I do believe this killer is intelligent enough that he would not source the burlap from a place he has any direct connection to. I think once DNA advanced in the mid-late 90's the killer definitely started covering his bases more. Again, this could be Bitrolff. LE hasn't ruled him out...

I wouldn't doubt if the killer sourced the burlap from some latino gardener that works for him or something. Asked if he could use them for clamming. Undocumented gardeners are a wellspring of goodies for someone trying to cover up a crime. I mean shoot, Terri supposedly asked a gardener to help her with murdering Kyron and hiding his body. What if LISK is no different than Terri?

Though I do believe this killer is intelligent enough that he would not source the burlap from a place he has any direct connection to. I think once DNA advanced in the mid-late 90's the killer definitely started covering his bases more. Again, this could be Bitrolff. LE hasn't ruled him out...

I wouldn't doubt if the killer sourced the burlap from some latino gardener that works for him or something. Asked if he could use them for clamming. Undocumented gardeners are a wellspring of goodies for someone trying to cover up a crime. I mean shoot, Terri supposedly asked a gardener to help her with murdering Kyron and hiding his body. What if LISK is no different than Terri?

True this is all very possible . Coffee I belive comes in burlap to. See I belive LE has know about a serial killer for a long time now before the finding of bodies on Gilgo , they had to.I was told by someone and this is there opinion they are in LE though that the police where tiped off about the bodies being in Gilgo. If that’s true that could bring up a lot more questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back