Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA and ICA will destroy each other fighting over the trademarks filed by CA. I believe it's gonna get very ugly between those two very soon.
I also believe that it won't be long before someone outs those jurors. And they will be made to regret their hasty and ill-advised verdict--if they don't already.
Oh, and I agree she'll get pregnant again within a matter of months.

I really hope this doesn't happen, but I do see another suicide attempt for George, and possible completion, in the near future.

I give it a year. I really wish he wouldn't but I fear he might.

It took me 2 days to explain to a friend of mine the entire case over the weekend (I had to since I was checking in on the closing statements in between beach and bbq). I was like, where do I even begin...and after she heard the verdict today she texts me, "yeah that grandfather's gonna off himself."

Cindy probably has already got a pot of chili on the stove for the welcome home celebration.
George and Lee will pretend like nothing ever happened.
KC will lay low for her own safety as she is still pretty much hated all over the usa/world.
The family will probably celebrate Caylee's birthday this August.
Not sure how many will be interested in hearing anything from KC as far as interviews or book deals. I know I don't care about anything she has to say. It's all lies.
There will be extreme tension in the home, but heck, they all survived pretty good all the times that KC was out on bail.
KC had mentioned a few years ago that she wanted to study law. She will probably pretend to go to law school.
I think the Anthonys will eventually move. That house is too small for all the inflated egos.
And finally, I hope all the Anthony's are happy. Cindy's lies served her evil daughter very well. And George and Lee played a large part in that too.
Caylee? Caylee who!

:applause:

I think KC will be immediately rich..she will be paid for interviews immediately and for sure sign some sort of movie deal. CA and George may welcome her back because she has money!!!!!!! Its all so heinous!!!! Casey will have new friends, surrounding her because she has money..Im curious as to where she will go when she leaves the jail..to a hotel? I could see her going to Joses house. Or maybe she could go live with Cheny Mason. Im curious if Cindy will try and contact her tomorrow or Thursday. Will her jail visits or calls be recorded now until she is released?

There are a lot of people out there who would be interested in what Casey has to say. She was just acquitted in an extremely high profile murder trial; it was a verdict that shocked people just like OJ. Casey will do (at least) 1 one-hour long interview where she'll tell ~her story~ and it will get very high ratings.

She will NEVER be on my TV! I will not buy a book written by or watch any show with an Anthony in it.

I think KC will be immediately rich..she will be paid for interviews immediately and for sure sign some sort of movie deal. CA and George may welcome her back because she has money!!!!!!! Its all so heinous!!!! Casey will have new friends, surrounding her because she has money..Im curious as to where she will go when she leaves the jail..to a hotel? I could see her going to Joses house. Or maybe she could go live with Cheny Mason. Im curious if Cindy will try and contact her tomorrow or Thursday. Will her jail visits or calls be recorded now until she is released?

The only way that any of the A's become rich is if we the public let them. I say boycott them all! And who in this world would want to befriend anyone of the bunch of liars? They may make a quick buck in the next few weeks but it will be shortlived as their time in the press will be short. They are all hated too much right now. My prediction for them all is a very lonely life. They are pariahs. They will never have a moments peace. They will never be able to go out in public without stares and comments. People don't forget. Before long they will be jobless and broke. I can't wait!!!!!

This is my first real post so mods please move if needed. Is Caylees Murder now a open Homicide? Can LE still go after anyone for this crime???

What's up at Fusion Friday night? By then Casey will have a phone and some new clothes, a car.

I really don't see Casey making a lot of money. What audience is there out there for a book or movie she is involved with? Any business which associates itself with her will be committing financial suicide.

Casey is a convicted felon for the check fraud and thefts from Amy. Can she profit by writing a book, selling movie rights, etc.? Or is the law restricted to the crime for which she's a felon? In other words is it just the check fraud she can't write about and make a profit?

I'm how sure if it will be considered an "open homicide" but I don't think the media will ever act like it's an unsolved case, even though technically, it is. There will be plenty of TV specials made about it, but they will all focus on HOW Casey got away with it. I don't think we will ever see a show called, "Who murdered Caylee Anthony?" That part isn't a mystery like it is with real unsolved cases like Kyron, JonBenet, Haleigh, etc. It will be "unsolved" just like the murder of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman is "unsolved".

I doubt the state of Florida will spend another dime investigating this case.

Civil trial in August- Morgan & Morgan should prove the truth!!!

Hopefully perjury charges for Cindy. Hopefully disbarment for Jose Baez.

I'm looking forward to the civil trial in August! And it will be interesting to see what happens to JB and CA.

I think the judge will pat Jose on the back and tell him to forget those contempt charges.

JB will take over JA's spot thanks to the good old boys and girls club.

She will likely feel that she is invincible. She passed the ultimate lying challenge. It worked in the past, and it worked again. She never budged from her infallible belief that everything, in the end, would go her way. The rush of power she must feel right now....*I did it! I beat them all!*

She will have plenty to pick from to assemble a group of hangers-on, BFFs, and boyfriends. I guarantee you it won't be long before she has some sap under her thumb and in her bed.

Duuuhhhhh! Zenaida Grund Huisenga Kronk did it! Wait, wait...but they only did it about 8-10 weeks ago, 'cause before that Cindy found Caylee on a plane to Atlanta that landed in Puerto Rico.
And don't forget...that body they found down the street, it had to be some other family's poor missing child, cause Cindy would rather someone else's child be dead and 15 houses away than her own granddaughter.

The big can of (what is normally called worms) what I will refer to as Shame Shields should explain themselves...BUT all they do is agree with the STATE that we r being bullied beyond belief...DWL the games continue

Now we will see how she plans to help missing children like she said in jail. (Shades of OJ)

Casey will start reading Websleuths.....

:uthere:

:angel: :dervish: :angel: :dervish: :angel: :dervish: :angel: :dervish:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads