Preliminary Report Human Remains are not Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I am just sitting here sick to my stomach and shaking!!! Why in the hell did both BD and SA come back to town then? I was sure they camem back because they thought it was HD. If they did this, wouldn't they KNOW it wasn't her...so no need to rush back???? I am so damn confused and mad!

If they did it, they would know they better come to town, to show their interest and worry over the remains...even if they knew that this was not Hailey...if they stayed away, it would seem like they knew it could not be her...

Poor Hailey. Only the killer(s) knew that she wasn't buried where this body was found.

Wondering if the location had been different if SA & BD would have come back from Austin...

Thanks! I am just sitting here sick to my stomach and shaking!!! Why in the hell did both BD and SA come back to town then? I was sure they camem back because they thought it was HD. If they did this, wouldn't they KNOW it wasn't her...so no need to rush back???? I am so damn confused and mad!

BBM: I was thinking the same thing -- Billie and Shawn are smart a$$e$ ... "trying" to look "concerned" ...

They make me :sick:

:maddening::maddening:

Shame on some of the media reporting this as if it was a foregone conclusion (you too NG).

MEDIA RELEASE
BIG SPRING POLICE DEPARTMENT
03-23-2012

THE AUTOPSY ON THE REMAINS FOUND IN BIG SPRING TEXAS BEGAN A SHORT TIME AGO IN TARRANT COUNTY. DETECTIVE GEORGE OLIVER OF THE BIG SPRING POLICE DEPT. IS IN ATTENDANCE. IT HAS BEEN DETERMINED THAT THE REMAINS ARE THAT OF A MALE. AS OF THIS TIME NOTHING ELSE HAS BEEN DETERMINED AND WE WILL PUT OUT ANOTHER RELEASE FOLLOWING COMPLETION OF AUTOPSY AND A PRELIMINARY REPORT FROM THE MEDICAL EXAMINER. NO FURTHER AT THIS TIME.

DETECTIVE SGT. TONY EVERETT PIO

http://www.kcbd.com/story/17239740/human-remains-found-in-big-spring-not-those-of-hailey-dunn

I am so asounded! Cannot quite believe this. I would have bet my last paycheck on it being Hailey. I am glad in a way, but saddened because we cannot locate this precious child!!

Another family will have sad news. :( Hailey is still out there somewhere.

I am going back to lurking. I have never felt so stupid for putting my neck out there and being so confident.

No! Oh my. Wow.

Have to wonder why the sheriff and the lead investigator were called in so quickly. I demand more info. What was found with the remains to call those people in? Why was this rumor allowed to snowball? If it wasn't her - then report it!

IDK what to think now.

SDT said:

To throw people off their *advertiser censored* by pretending they were concerned. They probably thought if they came back acting like they were so concerned and everything once it came out it wasn't Hailey that people wouldn't be suspicious.

Wow.

Well, who is this then if not Hailey?

Stunned I am. That close to SA moms, I would have bet money too that it was Hailey. Maybe that area should be searched to see if there are any more dead bodies.

:( This is absolutely heartbreaking ! ! ! :(

I was hoping there would be closure and JUSICE FOR HAILEY ! ! !

JMO ... but I do not believe that she is still here :(

:rose::rose::rose:

OMG...I never would have that...

I do hope it does bring closure to another family :confused:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Now BD and SA can be a couple again. Her Tue breakup is probably hard on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox