Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too many shots of the Queen. She is looking down mostly. A penny for her thoughts....

Hi traditionally I don’t think you normally do see it however, Charles I think broke that by kissing Diana on the balcony and I think most of the weddings since have done that too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revealed: Meghan Markle's wedding ring is crafted from Welsh gold gifted by the Queen and Prince Harry's is fashioned from platinum with a textured finish
Meghan Markle's ring is made of Welsh Gold and was given to her by the Queen
Prince Harry's wedding band is made of Platinum and has a textured finish to it
Rings will be carried to service by Harry's brother and best man Prince William

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ghan-Markles-wedding-rings.html#ixzz5FwqXABZX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I agree about the Cellist, this is fantastic! He is so wonderful! What a nice feature in the ceremony!

Amal Clooney is a human rights lawyer. I am thinking that had much to do with their seats up front.

Meghan is made first EVER Duchess of Sussex! The Queen's wedding gift to Prince Harry and his bride as she gives them titles that haven't been used since 1843
The Queen has gifted the titles to her grandson and his bride-to-be today
Harry is the second ever Duke of Sussex after Prince Augustus Frederick in 1801
He has also been given Scottish and Northern Irish titles along with his bride
Scottish title is the Earl of Dumbarton and Northern Irish the Baron Kilkeel

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Markle-Duke-Duchess-Sussex.html#ixzz5Fwr1bLvo

Noticed Chelsey biting her lip as they wed.

Meghan is made first EVER Duchess of Sussex! The Queen's wedding gift to Prince Harry and his bride as she gives them titles that haven't been used since 1843
The Queen has gifted the titles to her grandson and his bride-to-be today
Harry is the second ever Duke of Sussex after Prince Augustus Frederick in 1801
He has also been given Scottish and Northern Irish titles along with his bride
Scottish title is the Earl of Dumbarton and Northern Irish the Baron Kilkeel

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Markle-Duke-Duchess-Sussex.html#ixzz5Fwr1bLvo

Not the luckiest title to be given. <chuckle>

Meghan’s dress is classically beautiful. I love the bateau neckline and 3/4 length sleeves. Haven’t heard what the fab roc is yet, but sort of looks like crepe de chine, but may be a silk satin. Oh that veil!!! I’m sure it must be silk tulle. Polyester tulle, no matter how fine could never match silk; the drape is perfect. I hope to be able to purchase a silk tulle veil for my granddaughter when she marries. What a beautiful, elegant wedding.

I know who her dress reminds me of. Audrey Hepburn!!! Yes!!!

Solemn Queen. No smile to Harry, uh oh

That pageboy is adorable--there was a shot of him at the very beginning holding Meghan's train with a huge grin and no front teeth. So darn cute!

Look at them and the littles walking behind them!!!!!!

(I'm getting so good at typing while looking at my TV :giggle:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid