Quesions for RDI about Burke's role

They didn't. That's why they got him out if the house so fast. That's the whole point. They told LE he was asleep the whole time, yet he was heard on an enhanced 911 tape. I think BR was awake and heard the commotion- and asked his parents what was happening. He was told to go to his room, stay in bed and as far as anyone else knew, he was told to say he was asleep.
BR did admit that he heard "loud talking" and was afraid, so he pretended to be asleep. His parents KNEW he wasn't asleep. They knew he heard something.

I wonder if they decided to send him away before or after questionning him about what he heard.Weren't they afraid that he might say something to FW?maybe he did and that's why FW reacted like that but since it's about Burke he didn't come forward,trying to protect the kid(not because B would be guilty but to keep him out of the circus)?

Like others, I have always been amazed that they didn't even put up a pretence of worrying about an abductor and get Burke some police protection at school. Much like having your sister-in-law remove your passport from the house when foreigners who hate the US are just supposed to have killed your child.

Is it in the Bonita papers that Patsy's demeanour while Burke was being seen by the psych woman was discussed?

perhaps a separate thread is in order but where exactly can I hear this enhanced tape? Is there any debate over whether BR's voice is on it or that the tape is authentic and the voice heard is BR?

Voynich, I think CandyRose used to carry the 911 stuff and there's a couple of excellent threads over on FFJ. I'll bring those and some stuff I promised Madeleine days ago (sorry!!) over here when I get some time.

Is there any debate over whether BR's voice is on it or that the tape is authentic and the voice heard is BR?

There is, but I don't put much stock in it considering who makes up the anti-faction. Lawrence Schiller even accused Lin Wood of releasing an altered version, if that tells you anything.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb
Back