Question and Answer thread

She's not a professional actress with a contract that provides financial incentive and reward for name drops. Some of the companies mentioned don't even do that type of marketing. If they want to contribute to her canteen they can

True, nobody would likely want her explicit endorsement of anything. It just seemed odd that she'd sprinkle her tales with so many name brands. Even her (allegedly) first memory after the murder and prolonged "fog," involved a brand name: Costco bottled water from the car trunk.

I wouldn't put it past her associates to have some arrangement in place whereby dropping brand names into the public consciousness is followed by some greasing of palms, perhaps, as you suggest, "contribute to her canteen." Who knows. In any event, if she is generating appreciable revenue above or below board, one would hope AZ's taxpayers get refunded for some of the cost of her legal representation.

I watch the trial on HLN and on one of the shows today the host with the pre-mature grey hair showed a calendar with dates of when what was going to happen.
March 13th Defense's experts (and 14th I think)
March 18th Rebuttal
March 25th Diliberation

Is this true or just a prediction? I don't want to miss anything and don't want to stop recording it and miss something.

Has anyone heard of a forensic talking head discussing the "linebacker" demonstration and TA's gunshot wound? JM went to great lengths to get JA to describe in detail everything she could remember in terms of killing TA. Given the time stamps on the photos, this does not seem plausible. Part of me thinks that he was also trying to get her to commit to something concrete with the shooting, so that a forensic expert could say that her version was not possible, and then the whole memory loss becomes a lie with the ME's opinion gaining more credence that the gunshot wound was post mortem.

With the trajectory of the bullet, it would seem that JA could not be firing head on or with his face fully towards her, as she described. I think JM was very deliberate in pushing her on this, to the point of having her demonstrate.

Was Travis paid for his motivational speaking, and did he have some sort of "modest clothing" business? Did he have a second mortgage on the home? (I did read that, somewhere!) Was the Prepaid legal full time work?

Was the phone sex call recorded on the phone that was reported stolen then conveniently found two years later in Grandpa's car? If so, when was it reported stolen as opposed to when the phone call was recorded? Is there a police report related to that theft as Jodi asserted?

Thanks to anyone who can lift me from this phone fog!

i don't post often. i find you are all far more on the ball than i am. but, this has been bugging me.

Do you think all the kerfuffle over her missing meals is something she will use later as reason for an appeal? She told and told her lawyer, and i'd imagine any lawyer in that situation would attempt to get it fixed in less time than three weeks. i'm worried that when convicted, she'll say that this proves she had inadequate representation, and because she did not have food that she herself struggled on the stand because of energy issues blah, blah, blah.... I may just be worried over nothing, but could this be possible?

also, Juan is the man!

#JodiArias
Chris Hughes GOT THE LETTERS IN: I said Def Atty was a liar/he lied 2my wife abut letters that were forged &concocted by his clie#On my twitter feed yesterday (3-7-13)
Who is Chris Hughes AND what does this mean?

sorry about typos, but my parrot took some of the keys to the keyboard off!

Why does this trial seem to focus more on sex than the actual killing?

I noticed that one of TA 's sisters colored her hair blonde. she can be seen in Monday gallery shots.Then again on Wednesday she only had blonde highlights .
Could this be away of showing the jury how different a person can look? Did anyone else notice?

Travis had two room mates. Since TA was killed June 4th, why was it his body was found five days later? Were his room mates out of town?

What happened to Travis's house as of today? Did the roommates just move out? Have the police ever investigated the route JA claims she took, including the desert area? I heard somewhere that JA threw a huge bouquet of roses into the grave, is it possible that this is where the murder weapons are?

Question: What was the significance of the juror question about whether Jodi had ever referred to anyone else as "Hottie Biscotti"? Admittedly, I can't watch her testimony with her attorney because it makes me want to shove knitting needles in my eyes and ears. So I missed the whole "Hottie Biscotti" stuff. But I was watching the juror Q&A this weekend and that question stuck out to me. TIA to whomever can help me understand this!

Where can I find a transcript of all of the available text messages between Jodi and Travis?

Where is the song playlist located? I have one to add;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When TA was found the doggie gate was in place on the stairs to keep Napoleon downstairs.
I read somewhere a roommate's girlfriend fed him, thinking TA had already gone to Cancun.

In his will, TA left Napoleon to one of his friends. I think it was Deanna (sp?). Anyway, the friend still has him.

Regarding his will, when did he have that drawn up? He seems pretty young to have one. Wondering if he truly did fear for his life and how long ago he decided to make one.

A few questions out of curiosity:

- Does anyone have a link to the questionnaire for the jurors? The press asked for copies of this and Nurmi objected, but the judge ruled it would be released after the jury was impaneled. Prior to jury selection, Nurmi had objected to questions 50, 67 and 68.

- Is the list of witnesses available? I'm curious as to who will be called by the prosecution and the defense in the rebuttal phase.

- Jody Citizen from Verizon testified that JA had called TA 10 times from 5/31/08 through 6/3/08. This was after the big argument on 5/26. Was any detail provided on this...i.e.,were they brief conversations, straight to voice mail? Did TA call JA at all, or were the calls only from her to him? If I recall correctly, I thought she said that he had called her and asked her to come to Mesa.

Truly frightening to see how different this woman's brain is wired:

tumblr_mjbtt9NJus1s51s6do1_500_zpsf972ee76.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa