Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is odd, Turbo, isn't it.
What I originally meant, was the way both CA and KC put words together in sentences. They both do it constantly. In the very middle of a sentence, it's like they change completely what they are saying.

I've noticed this too. They also like to use "....and stuff" quite a bit. I could see KC doing it because of the age group, but not a woman CA's age.

They had run the gauntlet of press at the police station (to talk to Caseys case worker get schedule yada)and they felt they had an Indiana Jones moment.

What time was the family argument on June 15?
It was after CA came home with Caylee.
Judging from the fact that CA went to dinner after the trip to visit her parents, I'm guessing the arguement would have been in the evening.

Did anyone other than myself notice Cindy's hesitation by the shed when Greta did the interview in their yard?
She said the shed had been checked and seemed to NOT want Greta going into the shed or looking around it too closely.
I certainly noticed it. Even backed it up and watched it again. It seemed to me that she was anxious to get her away from the shed.
The part when she explains about moving the bush, she had the same kind of affect; she explained it too much, and I noticed her looking in another direction.

I am new here guys so bear with me, if there was a Zanny the nanny that had babysat for 2-3 years who was suppose to have paid her? Casey did not work so Cindy would have been the one writing the checks. I wonder if law enforcement has tried to trace that paper trail?

Not sure which roommate you're referring to, but one of them said he last saw Caylee on the 13th...always thought it a bit strange that their dates differed.
~~snipped~~
I had that same thought about the original dates that GA and CA gave as the last date they saw Caylee. (June 6, and June 7.)
Then I realized that wasn't abnormal. My husband last saw his son 2 weekends ago. I, however, last saw him 2 days ago when he stopped by to pick up some of his things.

But wouldn't the dogs have gone nuts if she were still there under a shed or buried elsewhere on the property?
That's why I think that if she were there at one time she was moved.
I've wondered about a possibility, but I don't know if it would fool the cadaver dogs.
(Geez, I hate to type these words, but......) If a cement box were poured, with a lid, and then the victim placed inside with the lid on top,... or if someone were placed completely encased in cement, and then that cement piece buried deeply, say under the moved bush... would the dogs hit on it ?

Did TES suspend the search the same day they searched Blanchard park?
I believe I read a few pages back that they did. Mention made of the searchers weeping.
Sure would be interesting to see that, if it was on the news, especially if the weeping part was on there.
I remember Tim specifically saying that this time he would not stop, until he found Caylee.
If they stopped because of there being too much water, and they had to temporarily stop, why would the searchers be weeping ???

When detectives first questioned the apt. managers about Z, they'd mis-filed the visitor card under the date 4/17/08. After checking with Z, detectives learned that she'd actually visited 6/17/08. My understanding is that she didn't fill out an official application, just a visitor sheet.

So far as I know, no one had heard her mention the name. I thought one of them had during their statement with LE, but I never found it, might well have mis-heard.

ETA: a friend of Casey, not a family member. Cindy had never met or had a phone number for Z.

In one of the interviews with the real Z, she stated that she put down the names of only 2 of her children and these are the 2 children that KC mentioned. Z has other children that she didn't put down on the visitor's sheet, so Z is pretty sure she got her name and information from that sheet. But how did she get the sheet?

I believe I read a few pages back that they did. Mention made of the searchers weeping.
Sure would be interesting to see that, if it was on the news, especially if the weeping part was on there.
I remember Lee (I believe that's his name) specifically saying that this time he would not stop, until he found Caylee.
If they stopped because of there being too much water, and they had to temporarily stop, why would the searchers be weeping ???

We had searched in Blanchard Park the day before and I know that our group wasn't the first to be sent there. It's a huge park.

I remember Tim specifically saying that this time he would not stop, until he found Caylee.

Because you get so emotionally attached when you search for several days in a row and not find anything. There were a lot of friendships made and the searchers so desperately wanted to find Caylee, they didn't WANT to leave.

I've noticed this too. They also like to use "....and stuff" quite a bit. I could see KC doing it because of the age group, but not a woman CA's age.

To me she sounds like a person who has had too much too drink and is over annunciating her words so she doesn't appear to be slurring.

I don't think it was the searchers that were weeping. I think it was the TES folks that were weeping.

We had searched in Blanchard Park the day before and I know that our group wasn't the first to be sent there. It's a huge park.

Were you part of the TES search (in Blanchard park)?

The reason I ask is because Casey mentions Blanchard park so much I think Caylee may be found there. I think she has staged the abduction there to legitimize her presence at the park.

I also wonder if the TES search was suspended because of evidence they found, and if that evidence was in Blanchard park.

If they searched that area the day before the search suspension it helps to solidify it in my mind.

Something just hit me , dont know if this is the right place to put it but here goes. I just figured out an answer to my own question. I could not figure out why she changed her story from dropping the baby off at the sitters to the park... all of caylees stuff that should have been with her at a sitters was still in the car...duh.. lol
Does anyone know if Caylee was potty trained yet? I would think she would be but some are not at that age.

Something just hit me , dont know if this is the right place to put it but here goes. I just figured out an answer to my own question. I could not figure out why she changed her story from dropping the baby off at the sitters to the park... all of caylees stuff that should have been with her at a sitters was still in the car...duh.. lol
Does anyone know if Caylee was potty trained yet? I would think she would be but some are not at that age.
:doh:Duh, you are so right about the stuff that should have been with her at the babysitters!

I don't know if she was potty trained, and I'm also wondering if she had more than one car seat...that's not too unusual these days.

I hate thinking that she is alive without her stuff, especially her "mama" doll!

I would have to believe that Casey's phone was turned off,due to unpaided bill after Caylee's disappearance and Casey used Tone's phone to call or text Lee. And that is probably how Lee had Tony's number. Casey said in the 911 call to her friend "I know he has Tony's number in his phone."

In reference to the babysitters names, I for one do not recalled anyone knowing her name. Up until the night of the 911 calls IIRC Cindy says on the phone "Zanny" I think that is all anyone ever heard. Cindy is not being truthful IMO about knowing of the sitter all this time. Know one had ever seen the sitter,and the two people that Casey said did know her don't exist,or where out of the picture before Caylee was born. Casey had 31 days too come up with this story before she was confronted by Cindy,telling her friends the little stuff ( Caylee's at the beach,Caylee's at my Mom's, etc.) was easy.

In one of the interviews with the real Z, she stated that she put down the names of only 2 of her children and these are the 2 children that KC mentioned. Z has other children that she didn't put down on the visitor's sheet, so Z is pretty sure she got her name and information from that sheet. But how did she get the sheet?

In her written statement, KC refers to Z's "two roommates." So she probably didn't realize those 2 other names were Z's children -- more evidence that she got Z's name off the visitor card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member