Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to whether or not Caylee is/was still in diapers, in all of the pictures/video's that I have seen that show her from the waist down it appears that she is in diapers,but that does not mean that she was not potty trained the month before she disappeared. I have wondered that as well,personally I don't think she was.

Do children Caylees age have to have a pass or get in to the amusement park where KC said she worked? I know my boys had to have a pic id for the pass.. just curious if she did if they would have record of who brought her in there...If it was Z as she said then there should be a record of it right?

Disney is 3 and under free, 3-9 kids price, 9 and up full. (this is where Casey was saying Caylee was with nanny)

Universal is 2 and under free, 3-9 childs 10 and up full

So she would of been free in both places.

I started showing my son the potty months before he turned three. But the month before his 3rd bday he was into it and no more diapers. But I hear girls go earlier.. Hoping this is true for my second.. Also in the begining we would put pull ups on him when we went out. SO that might of been the case for Caylee.

Now that the last sighting of Caylee has been confirmed as of Fathers Day, Im wondering where Caylee was from June 9th until the 15th? Was she staying at the A home while kc was somewhere else?

kc's mom told kc she had already given her 30 days........Was this on July 15?
Where was kc when her mom and Caylee were visiting the old folks home? I know there was an argument at the A house that day. Had kc been mia since the 9th of June and returned on the 15th, getting in an argument with her parents and ultimately grabbing Caylee and leaving for good?

Obviously the 16th was not "like any other day" as G stated. IMO, kc was given an ultimatum by her mom the day before after she realized the "princess" had stolen from her grandparents checking account. I just dont see her kissing big G goodbye the next day and skipping happily off to work as if nothing was "out of the ordinary".

When did kc tell mom and dad that she was leaving for mini vacation? Wasnt that also on the 16th? Great time to take some R&R...right after you rip your grandparents off and are confronted with the evidence by your parents!
"No problem mom, I just need 30 days..........Ill straighten everything out by then, but first Im gonna take a well earned vacation for a week or so."

Can anyone help me out with this--Is there a D.B.C entertainment thread? I have used search but came up with blanks. Maybe I'm not searching right? If there's a DBC thread, could someone kindly pitch me a link? tia

I'm not being lazy, stupid but not lazy, I've searched and had goose eggs.

AZRiverRat,

I believe Caylee was staying with George and Cindy during this time period. The 9th of June, Casey and Caylee spent the night with Ricardo. TonE say Casey was staying at his home pretty much full time but with a change of clothes, in early June. Mid June is when Casey brought over most of her clothes, according to him (sometime after June 12, I think it was.

Roy one of the fellas hanging or rooming with TonE last reports seeing Caylee and Casey at TonE's. It was a Fri 13th and he recalls as Casey went later that eve to Fusian event with them. Fathers day weekend.

My guess is that Casey sleeping at TonE's and leaving at 8:30 when TonE went to school and going home. Then leaving home at 12ish-1ish to return to TonE's after he got out of school. I think that 16th of June was George's first day starting a job? Perhaps that caused a problem for Casey because she then had to be there for Caylee instead of pawning her off on her parents?

edit to add, it is said Caylee never stayed the night at TonE's. You prob'ly know most all this just tossed it up as my take.

Statistically speaking, isn't it almost 60% likely that a family member or close acquaintance killed Caylee? here is one statistic I found, but can some fine a better analysis?
Murdered by:
Victim age Family Acquaintance Stranger Unknown
1-4 ............... 36.3 ............ 17.0 ....................... 6.4 ................... 9.9

36+17+ half of the unknowns is about 59%.

Also, are there reliable statistics on length of abduction vs. likelihood of being found alive? (I found this from 1997:
44% were dead in less than an hour, 74% of the victims were dead within the first 3 hours, and 91% within the first 24 hours)

Can statistics like this be used by LE when charging a suspect?

I saw on a crime show last nite about a case where the body had been dumped in a grocery store trash because the suspect knew the smell of the dumpster would hide the dead body smell and that groc.stores have their trash dumped 3x a week. Do you think LE checked the dumpster where Casey bought grocery that morning?

According the 400 plus pg documents and evidence, not media reports, who do we know for a fact was the last person to SEE Caylee alive??? :waitasec:

1. Casey
2. Cindy
3. George
4. or someone else, if so whom?

Could it be that no one has not been charged because LE has not been able to determine who actually commited the alledged crime?

IMO it could have been someone other than Casey based on the last factual person to have Caylee in their possession.

Has this myspace been check into: I typed come out to Fusain (casey's fav. words)under Yahoo Search and the 6th entry is myspace.com -IT"S EQ! HOLLA -CHICAGO,IL.--my Orlando +fl locals come out for the album release. Casey had been listed on here if you check friends. Her myspace about" windy city "to Lee comes to mind here. Hope you sleauthers check the the Chicago Fusian sites.

This is my first time posting here. I have some questions in regards to the Caylee Anthony case.

I have been following the case from the beginning and have also been posting the information about it on several free classifieds websites. Just trying to get the word out because I know not everyone has heard of this case yet. I have received several mean spirited emails, several from people who had not heard about it and were asking if it was a joke or real, and one possible sighting that I forwarded to the family. I have also been in several chat rooms regarding this case.

The problem I am facing is that everyone seems to be under the assumption that Caylee is no longer with us. I have even heard people in chat rooms comment that if they were to see her or think they saw her they wouldn't do anything about it because they say it has been proven that she is dead and they do not want to give anyone false hope. However, there was an article on an Orlando news site http://www.wftv.com/news/17507311/detail.htmlclaiming that Deputies swarmed the house following a tip of a possible Caylee sighting. The police woke these people up in the middle of the night to look at their child. Why would they do that if Caylee was deceased and they knew it?

I think if the police still think there is a chance of Caylee being alive they need to let the public know. Because right now most of the population that knows about this case is under the assumption that she is gone.

There needs to be a media release stating that she may very well be alive if that is the case. I think it needs to be broadcast as soon as possible.

Also, I do know for a fact that most people are only gathering their information from the internet and NG. So If something is going to be broadcast it would be good to get those areas as well.

There is another thread on this board (Posters that believe Caylee is Alive), where you might get more information and responses.

(welcome to WS)!

This is my first time posting here. I have some questions in regards to the Caylee Anthony case.

I have been following the case from the beginning and have also been posting the information about it on several free classifieds websites. Just trying to get the word out because I know not everyone has heard of this case yet. I have received several mean spirited emails, several from people who had not heard about it and were asking if it was a joke or real, and one possible sighting that I forwarded to the family. I have also been in several chat rooms regarding this case.

The problem I am facing is that everyone seems to be under the assumption that Caylee is no longer with us. I have even heard people in chat rooms comment that if they were to see her or think they saw her they wouldn't do anything about it because they say it has been proven that she is dead and they do not want to give anyone false hope. However, there was an article on an Orlando news site http://www.wftv.com/news/17507311/detail.htmlclaiming that Deputies swarmed the house following a tip of a possible Caylee sighting. The police woke these people up in the middle of the night to look at their child. Why would they do that if Caylee was deceased and they knew it?

I think if the police still think there is a chance of Caylee being alive they need to let the public know. Because right now most of the population that knows about this case is under the assumption that she is gone.

There needs to be a media release stating that she may very well be alive if that is the case. I think it needs to be broadcast as soon as possible.

Also, I do know for a fact that most people are only gathering their information from the internet and NG. So If something is going to be broadcast it would be good to get those areas as well.

This occured on Aug. 15th and the investigating office was Volusia County not OCSO. WFTV seems to have left out some key facts about the story.

what will happen come November if nothing more has been found and no other charges?

I have a question, and not sure where would be best to post it. I was wondering, do we have any proof that Casey used the shovel to dig in dirt? Was the shovel ever returned, and if so, did it have any new dirt or gouges in it?

Or, alternatively, do we know the date that Casey borrowed the gas cans?

I was thinking, maybe she borrowed the shovel to break the lock on the shed (assuming that she couldn't find the key that day and it's a padlock) to get the gas cans, rather than using the shovel to (dig a grave, dig something up).

what will happen come November if nothing more has been found and no other charges?

LE does not have to file more substantive charges before the November trial. There is no statute of limitations on murder. IMO there is more than sufficient evidence to convict her of child neglect and making false statements. I hope they proceed on those charges and get their first conviction. Then she will be in jail, without bond, and LE will have all the time they want or need to finalize their investigation on the other charges. Plus, unless she pleads guilty (yeah, right, maybe) to the money charges, they also have those counts to try her on. I hope they take all the time they want to completely, thoroughly get all their ducks in a row before they charge her.

And, IMO, when she's convicted of these 'lesser' charges, I hope she's put into the general population in any jail/prison environment.

~~snipped~~
This reminds me of something that has been bugging me.
Remember the photo of KC and LA doing the "high 5?"
What was that all about ???
What happened immediately before this gesture ? Anyone know ?

IIRC it was when she went for her visit with the caseworker...following the Sunday that TES left. My thought at the time was...maybe what TES found was something that Casey had revealed that would help her case, and they told her and Lee...which led to the high five.

My opinion only

I have a question, and not sure where would be best to post it. I was wondering, do we have any proof that Casey used the shovel to dig in dirt? Was the shovel ever returned, and if so, did it have any new dirt or gouges in it?

Or, alternatively, do we know the date that Casey borrowed the gas cans?

I was thinking, maybe she borrowed the shovel to break the lock on the shed (assuming that she couldn't find the key that day and it's a padlock) to get the gas cans, rather than using the shovel to (dig a grave, dig something up).
This has been discussed and people who owned similar sheds said that it would be really easy to open...no need for a shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221