Quote problems / Forum Weirdness

OOOOHHHH, I'm using firefox. Let me see if I have the option on IE.

Yes, I have it on IE but not Firefox. Thanks Tom's Girl for helping me solve that mystery.

OOOOHHHH, I'm using firefox. Let me see if I have the option on IE.
In firefox, if you right-click on the reply text box, there's an option to "add dictionaries". It'll open a page where you can download dictionaries for various languages. Works wonderfully for me!

Mmm, firefox...

How do we downlaod it TG????

In the Quick Reply box Buzz......on the right
spelling.gif

YES!!! I think it stopped. Good thing too because I thought I was going to lose my mind.

It can join my mind which is already lost somewhere over the rainbow with Ozzy Osbourne..

bumping for weird quote info

Hi, I have had the strangest problem.

I believe on Monday I was logged on in the morning, and when I came back in the afternoon my password didn't work. I have used that word forever and a day, just loved it, but went through the process of saying I had forgotton it and applied for a new password. It did say my account had been broached or hacked 5 times, or something like that.

It did not recognize my new password, so right away I applied again and it worked and I got into the forum.

Yesterday when I came here it was the samO, in that my password didn't work. I had to apply again and got a new password. Thank God it works so I can get in. I don't know what started this whole scenario, and why my original password is dead. Did someone try to get into or hack my PM area?

I really want to change this obtuse number I have into my nifty old password, but am afraid something will get screwed up. Do you know the awful feeling one gets when they are in essence locked out of their precious site?

xoxoxo Scandi

Just wanted to let y'all know I wasn't able to get on here all day (7 a.m. until now). It did the same thing it did when the board was down.... I hope this time the problem was on my end though (although I have no idea what it would have been).

Yesterday it was acting strange, Love_Mama replied to I guess someone elses post and it quoted my post :doh:

This is what I have been having problems with. I can't EDIT my posts. Won't let me.
Also I can't do any search's, because it will always say....You Are Not Logged In...which is not true. :waitasec:

Just wanted to let y'all know I wasn't able to get on here all day (7 a.m. until now). It did the same thing it did when the board was down.... I hope this time the problem was on my end though (although I have no idea what it would have been).

I was having the same issue. I could not get in either. I tried from 11 central time and gave up at around 1:30.

This is what I have been having problems with. I can't EDIT my posts. Won't let me.
Also I can't do any search's, because it will always say....You Are Not Logged In...which is not true. :waitasec:[/quote

lilpony, I'm going to send you a PM and see if you get it okay? This looks 'hinky' when I preview it :rolleyes:

I couldn't get on the site at all this morning!
I hope we don't go down again, however, I'm learning how to rehab/detox now that we have gone through it a few times before. LOL

eta; that is weird...??? am I hacked or is mrsmush or tom's girl???

Yeah, my family is FULL of addicts, and I always swore I would never become one.....
You wanna see a grumpy Missie-take away her websleuths!!!:(

Sorry guys, the server needed a simple reboot but I wasn't able to do it until about 1:30 pm. Problem solved. Addiction may continue.....;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back