"Quotes" From the HaLeigh Cummings' Case ***LIST ONLY***

NG: So far, we've counted up 11 scenarios, 11 different scenarios -- can you hand me that cart? Thank you...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I know this is not a Quote, sorry :eek:fftopic:. I am running out of Thank yous and some of these Quotes are just hilarious! LMAO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::

God, she`s (EXPLETIVE DELETED) hungry. They`re starving her. Hold on. Here`s Tim.- Chelsea Croslin when she breaks down crying because Misty just told her she only gets 3 meals a day.

I seen 3>

```````````````````````````````````

911:" OK, what's your address?

Misty Croslin: Green Lane

911: "OK, what's the numerical?"

Misty Croslin: "The numerical...what's that?"

911: "the number...green lane?"

Misty Croslin: "Yes"

Bolded by me: actual word here is MIRACLE. For realz.

GMFlo: I'm a 67 year old from Nashville solving a murder case in Florida they don't have damn sense to solve.

I`m hungry. We get to eat at four in the morning. We get to eat 11:30 and then we eat at four again in the afternoon. And that`s all we get to eat.- Misty

GGM Sykes, February 19, 2009:

-“Those children love her, and she loves them.”

-“She's a lot more mature than a lot of people that I've seen and that I know who are 25 and 30.”

GGM Sykes, February 7, 2010:

"I was mad because Ronald let her come back"

When asked what he was told about sleeping arrangements on NG, Ron responded with this:

RONALD CUMMINGS: She told me that she was sleeping in the -- her and Junior were sleeping in my queen-size bed and that she was sleeping in the tot bed beside her.

GRACE: OK, and we have...

RONALD CUMMINGS: Three or four feet from her...

GRACE: ... gone into your home -- yes. Ronald, you have allowed...

RONALD CUMMINGS: So you know how far away it is.

GRACE: ... us into your home. We have that video. Elizabeth, let`s show exactly what Mr. Cummings is referring to. Now Ronald, how did it get so bassackwards that people construed it as them sleeping together in the same bed, Misty, Junior, your son, and Haleigh? How did that happen? How was that miscommunicated?

RONALD CUMMINGS: Ms. Nancy, I have no -- no answer for you. I don`t know how it was miscommunicated.

but in another interview, when asked by NG about sleeping arrangements he said this:

GRACE: OK. What time did she go to bed?

CUMMINGS: Approximately 10:30, 11:00.

GRACE: At 10:30, 11:00. At that time, was little Haleigh in the bed asleep with the brother?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

GRACE: And they all slept together in the same bed, correct?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

JW: ...if they have communications, third party whatever, it may taint the purity of their testimony such as it is right now

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I know this is not a Quote, sorry :eek:fftopic:. I am running out of Thank yous and some of these Quotes are just hilarious! LMAO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::

I will make it worse, I can't even click all the thank yous. I am rolling over here! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I am in tears!

No problem, MADJGNLAW (as long as mod-squad doesn't mind ;) ). I hate to admit it, but I've :D several times as I've read through these "quotes" from the HC case. I hope you won't mind my using your post as a catalyst to say Thank You to everyone who has contributed thus far. Just reading through the comments from the case that the astute folks here at WS are recalling, it's obvious that LE is :banghead: while they wend their way through this quagmire.

JW: He went in there looking for this gun that they were going to go borrow. It was an automatic weapon.

After her son's arrest on multiple counts of trafficking in illegal narcotics, Teresa Neves said:

“Ron read a 376 page book from three in the morning until three in the afternoon.”

In the single greatest response of this case, Websleuths own Whisperer replied:

"Were they blank?"

LOL

Tommy:

I know, I know, Misty done took my minutes, bro.

I'm feeling great but don't get me wrong I had to put the same dirty drawers back on-Ron Cummings.

MISTY CROSLIN, HALEIGH`S BABY-SITTER: Daddy, I just want out of here. And I`m telling you, he will be happy if he gets me out. I`m telling you, I`m telling you, I`m telling you. He`ll make the cops look stupid.
Misty talking about Leonard Padilla!!

One way or another, I want my daughter to come home.- Ronald Cummings

ToC: Y'all don't say nothin to him, all right?
GMF: I didn't. No, it's Joe. I've been knowing this all along. I knew it was him.
ToC: Don't say nothing to nobody right now.
GMF: Oh, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back