"Quotes" From the HaLeigh Cummings' Case ***LIST ONLY***

CUMMINGS: OK. I`ll get it for you. No problem. (EXPLETIVE DELETED) two weeks, I can make the money to pay for them and eat it myself.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Right.

MISTY CROSLIN: Uh-oh!:sick:
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This (EXPLETIVE DELETED). Hey, do me a favor...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Get on the ground! Get on down! Get on down! Get on down!:woohoo:

No, ma`am, I really don`t think she could. Misty`s too good with kids. Misty loves kids. She`s had an opportunity to hurt them all and she`s kept every one of them.-GMHollars

RON CUMMINGS: Dude, man, people will go to assuming. Their first thing was that I was a dope boy and I must have ripped somebody off or pissed somebody off, and that`s what happened. That ain`t what (EXPLETIVE DELETED) happened, man. Dope boys don`t come get your kid like that. If you owed a dope boy that much money, they`d come in right here. They`d come in and they`d kill right here. They`d kill your (EXPLETIVE DELETED) daughter and your girlfriend and your son, and then when your (EXPLETIVE DELETED) come home, you`d be the one -- when you come home, you`d be the one that would see it, you know what I mean?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

NANCY GRACE: Well, he`s right. That`s Cummings in part of secretly recorded video and audio taken inside the cop car. Take a look at Misty Croslin. She just can`t stop talking.

WBG's Mama Lyn:

“Greg is a good looking young man,” says Page’s mother, “the girls like him.”

“I asked (Greg), ‘Did you go to bed with that girl?’ And he said, he had, three times.’”

White Boy Greg:

“Only a fool would be at another man’s house, laying up with his girlfriend. It was a brief little fling, not like no love or anything, no relationship, (just) like, ‘How ya doin?’”

"But I haven’t tried to contact her since because I want to stay the hell away from her."

RON CUMMINGS: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 2, 4, 5 -- there ain`t but 25 there.

MISTY CROSLIN: Uh-uh.

CUMMINGS: Yes.

CUMMINGS: It`s 24. Damn, we got robbed.

JW, ToC's Attorney re Misty: I would have to call her a defense attorney`s field day for cross-examination. She told so many different stories.

And what was Cummings -- well, when she saw the bones belonging to Haleigh Cummings, what was Misty Croslin`s response? - Nancy Grace

"you need to get minutes for your phone"
Misty-in every single jailhouse audio and video ever released

"I'm getting minutes as soon as I get money from (insert name here)"
Hank-in every jailhouse audio and video ever released

"I tried to discourage him from going out," said Tim Miller, founder of a Texas-based group specializing in horseback and all-terrain searches that was called by investigators to look for Haleigh. "He said, 'If I get on a horse I can clear my head and feel as if I'm really out there searching for my daughter.'"
In a break between rides into the woods, Miller said the benefit of including Ronald Cummings in the search was weighed against concern about what he might find.

But it turned out okay.

"He literally looks like a different person," Miller said. "I think this has done him a lot of good."

Dana Treen
investigative reporter
February 16 2009
St augustine.com

"...they won't release my calls."

Ronald Cummings talking about his jailhouse conversations

"If an angel came down and told me Ronald Cummings was guilty, I would have to wrestle that angel."

Nancy Grace in defense of Ronald Cummings

"You didn't get but one pair? That ain't right, you paid for them socks!"

Mother Lisa Croslin to Misty

"There's a snitch in there" GGS.........

“There’s nothing I’m not telling nobody. I told you and everybody everything I know. I don’t know what you’re trying to get out of me. I’m 17-years-old…come on…how much can a 17-year-old take?”

Misty

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back