Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#6 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they didn't throw the paper towel away? Guess they didn't clean that car as good as they thought!:rolleyes:

The paper towel was in the bag of trash from Tony's apartment with the pizza. That got thrown away at the tow lot when George picked up KC's car. The paper towel was not in the car when George got home and is said to have cleaned the car.

According to Lee, George was pretty much a neat freak about their vehicles. I do not believe George would have thrown the paper towel used to clean up decomposition into Tony's trash bag and left it in KC's car if he had been involved in any clean-up prior to July 15.

IMO

Yeah! My first post! I've been following WS since little Madeliene McCann but couldn't join because my email wasn't allowed :( I switched providers today and the first thing I did was join :)

Anyhoo - Everybody here has such great ideas and puts a lot of work into a lot of cases. My first addition is about GA's recollection of seeing the girls on 6/16. I think it's BS. I thought it from the beginning with his amazing memory of exactly what they were wearing, what was on tv and the time (down to the minute). Just never sat right with me. Then, on the Early Show the other day, he stated he had breakfast with Caylee at 7:30, which is a little different than his original statement that he didn't see them until they left the house.

I wish the media and LE would quit stating that GA was the last person to see Caylee. It is obvious through both GA & CA's inconsistencies that the only truth known is that Caylee was last seen on Fathers Day in Mt Dora. After that, it's a crap shoot.

Couldn't come to the party without bringing a gift . . . :popcorn: :martini:

I can't see the defense team wanting to risk putting KC on the stand to run with whatever story they cook up. If questioning wasn't going well, she would just make up something else on the spur of the moment, however ludicrous - she thinks she is the perfect liar.

Hey there YellowSubmarine...Glad you finally got in.
:balloons::Welcome-12-june::balloons:

I can't see the defense team wanting to risk putting KC on the stand to run with whatever story they cook up. If questioning wasn't going well, she would just make up something else on the spur of the moment, however ludicrous - she thinks she is the perfect liar.

TIA, we will never see KC sworn in as a witness, or to give sworn testimony but dang, I sure would like to see it. I would love to see JB squirm and the SA get ahold of KC and her lies, yes it would be a sight to behold.

Something that's stuck in my mind -- the laundry bag. The laundry bag Caylee was in was the exact one found in the A's garage. In an early interview, when discussing the gas can incident, one of GA's stories is that he caught a glimpse of some laundry in the trunk. When LE asked what sort of laundry, GA stammered and said, "You know, just regular laundry". Maybe GA had seen the laundry bag, assuming at the time it was just that. Then, after smelling the car and putting the pieces together, G & C realized their bag was gone and purchased another, knowing in the back of their minds what was in that bag. If this is the case, imagine the punch in the stomach he must've felt to know he saw Caylee in the trunk.

TIA, we will never see KC sworn in as a witness, or to give sworn testimony but dang, I sure would like to see it. I would love to see JB squirm and the SA get ahold of KC and her lies, yes it would be a sight to behold.

I agree with you, but I can also see KC demanding to be put on the stand and so far, it seems to me that JB and probably the rest of 'em jump through hoops to do exactly what she wants to make sure she doesn't remove them from the case. They all want to be on this train for whatever reason. I sure hope she does insist, cuz I would love for SA to have their shot!

Something that's stuck in my mind -- the laundry bag. The laundry bag Caylee was in was the exact one found in the A's garage. In an early interview, when discussing the gas can incident, one of GA's stories is that he caught a glimpse of some laundry in the trunk. When LE asked what sort of laundry, GA stammered and said, "You know, just regular laundry". Maybe GA had seen the laundry bag, assuming at the time it was just that. Then, after smelling the car and putting the pieces together, G & C realized their bag was gone and purchased another, knowing in the back of their minds what was in that bag. If this is the case, imagine the punch in the stomach he must've felt to know he saw Caylee in the trunk.

I don't know if its just the power of suggestion, but now that you mention the laundry, I seem to remember something like this.

Do you remember which interview that was?

Did the defense (Baez and Co) ever issue a statement claiming that "the nanny did it"? I can't remember. It would be interesting to see all the defense statements listed together, starting from the beginning (to see how the "official" defense story changes).

I wonder if you're right, probably so, but you know something, I think if they did put her on the stand, and she kept to the story they gave her, and she sobbed her lil heart out, and did not deviate from that at all, that's her best chance, I think it is possible she would walk, cause at the end of the day, common sense tells us that KC murdered her daughter, but the fact remains given what we know now, an accident cannot be ruled out..and if they all get off the nanny story...she just might walk...

So what you are saying is that as long as there is no witness (video or otherwise), you can kill someone, make up a fake perp and come up with any o'l crazy story and hope that just one person will think it MAY have been an accident? I hope beyond hope that this will not happen. I simply don't believe our laws were intended to totally disregard common sense.

Has anyone EVER heard of a perp taping the mouth of a dead person just to stop bodily fluids from leaking? I thought the eyes were one of the first areas to leak? why wouldn't she tape them as well? Do we really think that Caylee had an accident and KC immediately thought to duct tape her mouth just in case she leaked in the trunk while KC went out on a date?

I would bet they read it. Yup. Cindy not reading it? HA! I can see GA not wanting to see it tho.
Cindy knew the parts of the documents that had been released, page number and all, for the deposition with Zenaida's lawyers. She has gone over everything that has been released with a fine tooth comb to include those autopsy reports, or that's my opinion. :book:

Originally Posted by 2goldfish
I wonder if you're right, probably so, but you know something, I think if they did put her on the stand, and she kept to the story they gave her, and she sobbed her lil heart out, and did not deviate from that at all, that's her best chance, I think it is possible she would walk, cause at the end of the day, common sense tells us that KC murdered her daughter, but the fact remains given what we know now, an accident cannot be ruled out..and if they all get off the nanny story...she just might walk...
Not according to the medical examiner.

Dr. G did rule an accident out. She ruled the cause of death was homicide.

If there was the possibility of an accident Dr. G had the option of ruling the cause of death as undetermined. She didn't.

The means could not be pinpointed.

While duct tape alone would have been deadly, which makes the murderer's intent clear, chloroform administered to sedate could have killed Caylee first. Or strangling could have killed Caylee before the tape smothered her.

Even though Caylee's skeletal remains could not eliminate all the possibilities her murderer could have used to bring about her death, the duct tape around Caylee's skull was enough proof for the medical examiner to determine the killer's homicidal intent.

IMO

Has anyone EVER heard of a perp taping the mouth of a dead person just to stop bodily fluids from leaking? I thought the eyes were one of the first areas to leak? why wouldn't she tape them as well? Do we really think that Caylee had an accident and KC immediately thought to duct tape her mouth just in case she leaked in the trunk while KC went out on a date?

Never.

Petrefaction occurs after initial decay.

The autopsy report says the taping clearly occurred prior to decomposition.

Stages of decompostion: http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/index.htm

I have had this on my mind for awhile---just never set it to words. I think CA would lie under oath---she has in fact---in the depos. If they put CA on the stand---she will lie. When that happens and she doesn't go to jail---I will be one pizzed off ole bear.

I so agree with you MAMABEAR. Is there any way they could not charge her (CA) if she lies on the witness stand? The public would be infuriated....our whole system depends on the truth...they would have no choice I'd think. JMO

Please note: The autopsy report states tape was placed prior to decomposition. Page 3, paragraph 2 of autopsy report.

You are absolutely right.

Yikes!

My husband keeps talking to me while I trying to post (grrrrrrrrrr). I meant to type before, but I am a bad at multi-tasking. I'll go back and edit.

Thanks for catching me before more people saw the post.

I think so, too. But, BC said his clients hadn't...and that he was preparing them. (This was right around the time it was released to the public.) What's interesting though, they had obviously gotten some report about the duct tape (as they had discussed it on LK prior to the autopsy release). Now, if they knew that part...which to me is probably the most horrific because of the implications...why did they need to be "prepared"? I think they've been reviewing the findings all along of THEIR experts. Why else would they even discuss the duct tape if they had NO KNOWLEDGE? But, my gut tells me BC spread another mistruth. The As IMO were/are aware of what's in the autopsy report.

Exactly!

Cindy knew the parts of the documents that had been released, page number and all, for the deposition with Zenaida's lawyers. She has gone over everything that has been released with a fine tooth comb to include those autopsy reports, or that's my opinion. :book:

Yes!! Especially the autopsy report since she has a medical background.

I agree that she thought she was milking her freedom for all it was worth because she knew it had to come to an end. That's why she asked for just one more day. After all, if part of the reason for killing Caylee was to punish CA, then having KC arrested for the murder is double punishment for CA. The whole situation does seem to bother Cindy a heck of a lot more than it bothers KC. KC probably relishes in watching her mom make a fool out of herself every two days....(snip)

Sorry this will show up in the middle of a discussion about something else, and not that it is important, but this is a random thought that came to me after Caylee's body was found. I am remembering that KC contacted the military friend in California and seemed like she planned to go see him to tell him something very important. She asked Cindy for one more day. Perhaps she thought she could get on the run within that "one more day." What if she went to the west coast, told the fellow that she left CA / GA adopt Caylee, then when she couldn't get to talk to Caylee, point the blame for Caylee being missing on Cindy...low and behold...Caylee's remains are found close to the Anthony residence.
I know that's kind of a whacked out idea, but with this family, who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms