Read here first

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know lots of people prefer the forum, rather than threads, but i'm not one of them, though i appreciate the work in setting it up.

But now there is no real-time discussion feeling that was going on before...i find it disorienting to seek a dozen or more places to see if anyone has anything new or interesting to report :( but that's just me.

*thud*

If you can get into a groove as to how a forum works, it is all real time and plenty of analysis. Then you can retrieve all your hard work when there is a suspect or trial. All the other info is locked away in unbumpable threads.

I know lots of people prefer the forum, rather than threads, but I'm not one of them, though I appreciate the work in setting it up.

But now there is no real-time discussion feeling that was going on before...I find it disorienting to seek a dozen or more places to see if anyone has anything new or interesting to report :( But that's just me.

I agree with this. I really do appreciate the work that went into it. Maybe it's just as well. We can only mention facts, and there aren't any. Even the ones we thought we had are now 'no comments' so I suppose there really isn't much to discuss.

Thanks for all the hard work here.

I know that many people are turned off by change and I am sorry about that.
Most people beg for a forum.

As I say, once we start compiling information you will be able to retrieve it and refer to it with ease.

I agree with this. I really do appreciate the work that went into it. Maybe it's just as well. We can only mention facts, and there aren't any. Even the ones we thought we had are now 'no comments' so I suppose there really isn't much to discuss.

Thanks for all the hard work here.

I am sorry you don't feel like there is anything to discuss. :hug:

Good evening ya'll...been away most of the day and come back on to find Kyron's got a forum!! Thanks JBean, Kimster and BeanE for all your hard work that you do for us and for your dedication to finding lil Kyron.

:seeya: Just got in and am so thankful for the opportunity to help everyone who loves Kyron as much as I've grown to love him!

For anyone who didn't notice, I am an Oregonian and I also have family who live not far from Skyline. I'm not real good with the ins and outs of all of Portland and will rely on our locals to be our eyes on the ground up there.

I'm so pleased to see that Kyron's case now has it's own forum and sub-threads. Thank you!

For those who abhor change:

Imagine going into a library and all the books are in a big heap in the middle of the room, along with all the periodicals and then the artwork off the walls was thrown in the pile. That's what general threads feel like after awhile--a mosh pit where you know there's good stuff...and info that you are trying to find and focus on, but you find yourself wading through lots of flotsam trying to find it. It's frustrating.

Categories are a good thing!

Embrace organization!

:-D

Thank You...Everyone who worked so hard putting this Forum together for kyron .I like that we can look at the catagories and find what we are looking for instead of looking back through one single thread to find info .Great Job .

Thank you mods. You are so loved and appreciated here:blowkiss:

While I am greatful we now have a furom for Kyron. I am sad it has come to this. I pray this is solved soon.

I do have a question if you do not mind answering. I notice we have a theory thread, how can we post a theory without naming who we suspect? TIA

Thank you mods. You are so loved and appreciated here:blowkiss:

While I am greatful we now have a furom for Kyron. I am sad it has come to this. I pray this is solved soon.

I do have a question if you do not mind answering. I notice we have a theory thread, how can we post a theory without naming who we suspect? TIA

I hear what you are saying, Butterfly. That is why I'm thinking the theory thread might be a bit early at this point.

I hear what you are saying, Butterfly. That is why I'm thinking the theory thread might be a bit early at this point.

My bad. I just read the theory thread and see its already been discussed.:angel: but I did stay with in TOS guidelines :innocent:

Did you see the Case Calendar thread? :slap: OUCH! that hurt! :D

:waitasec: what case calander???

Just kidding..... Yes I did and I also saw nothing has been put in it yet....We need a volunteer.
Okay, I'll do it, but its going to have to wait to the weekend, but i'll get on it... Which reminds me I need to check the Haleigh case calendar to.

:floorlaugh: I'm kidding you! You do NOT have to update case calenders! :blowkiss: But we sure do love it when you do!

:floorlaugh: I'm kidding you! You do NOT have to update case calenders! :blowkiss: But we sure do love it when you do!

LMAO, I love that smiley, I laugh every time I see it. I really do not mind doing it. WS is my hobby, my addiction LOL. Whenever I have a free second I jump on here, even if only a minute. I just don't want to make any mistakes on the calendar since its a reference tool, so I want to wait til I know I want be disturbed.

Thank You...Everyone who worked so hard putting this Forum together for kyron .I like that we can look at the catagories and find what we are looking for instead of looking back through one single thread to find info .Great Job .

Me too in a way. The one thread works good for an online discussion but now we don't have to read through the same items discussed over and over again even though there is nothing new on it...ie the white truck.

Thanks to everyone for all their hard work creating this forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993