Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Thank You, Mr. Greer!

http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/04/04/jury-reaches-verdict-in-rebecca-zahau-wrong-death-case/

Attachments

• 791CC6CB-3942-4CC5-947F-E098A0D0B68F.jpeg
    791CC6CB-3942-4CC5-947F-E098A0D0B68F.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 344
KUSI news said $5 million awardedin verdict. I am sure it will be appealed but fantastic!

If it's the defense, I'll be closing my livestream tab.

There was some interesting chatter right after Greer spoke that the microphone picked up. Couldn't be sure who was talking, but I swear I heard a male voice say something like, "It'll take me some time to get out of this mess."

Anyone else hear anything like that?

I heard it too. I thought 'the mess' was all the wires attached to the microphone lol

Finally a measure of justice for Rebecca and a victory for common sense and truth.
I very much doubt the SDSO will launch a new investigation but I hope they at least feel some degree of shame.

A big shout out to mr greer and the amazing job he did!!!! Sending lots of light to the zahau familiy. Mary, you are the best sister anyone could ever hope to have. You were so loyal to your sister and persisted through adversity. Your loyaly and love are greatly admired. Thank you to the jury for your ability to think rationally.

Jurors were asked to answer two questions in this civil trial:

Did Adam Shacknai touch Rebecca Zahau before her death with the intent to harm her?

The jury's vote was yes 9 to 3.

For the wrongful death verdict, did Adam Shacknai touch Rebecca Zahau prior to her death with intent to harm her?

The jury's vote was also yes 9 to 3.

They determined Shacknai owed Zahau's mother, Pari Zahau approximately $5,167,000 in damages.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...t-in-Spreckels-Mansion-Mystery-478779723.html

I'm wondering what kind of pressure can be applied to get the case reopened, and by whom?

There is a new Attorney General now seeing as the previous one moved out and upward ;)

Ack, I can't believe I missed the livestream. Stupid work!

But, WOOHOO! It has been such a long time coming but there is finally justice for Rebecca and her family. I hope they reopen the case, but I won't hold my breath. I wonder if Adam will break down and finally tell what happened. Imo, there might be some "others" in a panic at the moment. But, just my opinion.

Wow you guys. 7 years and we finally have a little justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria