Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember my dear Websleutlhs Members, Mr. Greer gave you and gives you credit for helping him not only get caught up on the case but you helped him with your theories and your work on the evidence you had to work with.

WOW.

I feel 100 percent the jury is correct but ever since the Casey Anthony verdict I am always fearful.

Anybody else lose the live feed?

I am sitting here in tears. This day is finally here.

Thank you Zahau family and Mr. Greer for fighting this long battle for Rebecca!!

Hopefully this will help the citizens of San Diego County demand the case be reopened.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nearly seven years spent following this case, it was not time wasted. I hope we all helped and at least gave some moral support to Rebecca's family to pursue this case. We kept going because they kept going. They're very strong people. Amazing.

There should be a lot of pressure on the sheriff to reopen the case. I doubt they will but they should! I am so happy.

Oh my god! I can’t speak

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bless the jurors for seeing this case for what it really was and for having the determination and strength to make the right decision.

I am just overwhelmed with gratitude to that jury, and to Mary Zahau, and to Mr. Greer. THE GOOD GUYS WON FOR A CHANGE, HALLELUJAH!

Exactly my sentiments. It's been a long battle, and probably not over yet, but it was a victory to get the evidence out, as Greer indicates, and added victory that the jury has found Adam responsible.

Exactly my sentiments. It's been a long battle, and probably not over yet, but it was a victory to get the evidence out, as Greer indicates, and added victory that the jury has found Adam responsible.

I suspect appeals will follow.

It's back. Looks like a set up outdoors for another PC of some kind.

If it's the defense, I'll be closing my livestream tab.

There was some interesting chatter right after Greer spoke that the microphone picked up. Couldn't be sure who was talking, but I swear I heard a male voice say something like, "It'll take me some time to get out of this mess."

Anyone else hear anything like that?

I suspect appeals will follow.

Likely, but I think we can all just take a moment and sit with this one victory in the long string of battles the Zahaus have fought over the years. :loveyou:

Autopsy report says she was about 26.5 inches from the ground. At 5'3" she is 63" high. The top of her head would be about 90 inches off the ground. So this could also explain why the rope was cut at 87 inches.

What if you took into account RZ's head slumping forward and down, as the mannequin in court depicts?

I'm wondering what kind of pressure can be applied to get the case reopened, and by whom?

If it's the defense, I'll be closing my livestream tab.

There was some interesting chatter right after Greer spoke that the microphone picked up. Couldn't be sure who was talking, but I swear I heard a male voice say something like, "It'll take me some time to get out of this mess."

Anyone else hear anything like that?

Sounds like something one might hear from the other side, but no, I personally didn't hear it.

I am sitting here in tears. This day is finally here.

Thank you Zahau family and Mr. Greer for fighting this long battle for Rebecca!!

Hopefully this will help the citizens of San Diego County demand the case be reopened.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

me too, me too....love you ALL :wave:

:thewave:

Nearly seven years spent following this case, it was not time wasted. I hope we all helped and at least gave some moral support to Rebecca's family to pursue this case. We kept going because they kept going. They're very strong people. Amazing.

Indeed they are !!!

YES!!!!!

SO GRATEFUL TO THE JURY!
SO GRATEFUL TO MR. GREER, BRILLIANT!
SO GRATEFUL TO MARY AND HER FAMILY FOR NEVER EVER GIVING UP!
SO GRATEFUL TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL POSTERS HERE AT WS WHO KEPT THIS CASE ALIVE!
SO MANY TEARS OF JOY.
LOVE YOU ALL!!

:loveyou::yesss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads