Rebecca's Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh.. In bondage games, it is the dominate that ties up the submissive...

I do not believe Dina wasn't "into" it, if we are saying Jonah was.. He was with Dina for how long???? Sorry.. Either they are all into bondage sex, or they are not.. The computer tells us they were..

So, that would mean Dina, Jonah and Rebecca would all know how to tie people up for bondage sex... So, again, who tied up Rebecca, Dina or Jonah..?

That argument makes absolutely no sense.
It's like saying since my ex-husband was a drug addict and his next serious girlfriend after our divorce was a drug addict, then I most certainly would have to be a drug addict too. When the reality was that I was not into drugs, did not do them with him and that's why I left him and he found someone else that would.

It can only be released by the Zahau or Shacknai families. Anne Bremenr has it - if it supports her claim, why wouldn't she have released it?

There is absolutely no reason for attorney's to release any information at this time - none! The objective was to motivate a new investigation which is being reviewed by the Attorney Gerneral (apparently).

As info, I've posted an updated timeline for both Rebecca & Max's deaths in the Resources forum.

It's based on the one that was created at Hinkymeter.com. I rearranged some of the information to emphasize the chronology of events.

It probably needs more updating to add information about Max's hospitalization and death and we can add new information about recent developments.

Please PM me for any changes or additions. I'm working on another project this week (not WS related) so it may take a while to add your suggestions.

Thanks!

Link to Timeline

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148814&page=4

Many on this site, correct or not, feel it is plausible that DS had motive and capability to pull this off. Why? Well:
  • She did not have a positive relationship with RZ
  • Clearly, at least at one point she didnt want Jonah to leave
  • Her only child had to share time with a woman she was not crazy about (no pun intended)
  • Her only child was in a serious condition at the time with an unknow outcome, but knowingly at high risk
  • She didnt have answer's to how Max was injured
  • Apparently, Jonah had not provided sufficient explanation as NR did not receive one and due to the most recent effort by DS - Jonah never provided sufficient explanation
  • Apparently a witness places DS at the house
  • NR has stated she also went to house to see RZ
  • So, now we have the sisters at the house????
  • No information has been forthcoming, but may exist, that places DS's physical alibi
  • DS and NR both had knowledge of the Mansion interior and exterior
  • Now, was there anyone else at DS's house down the street on "G" that can corroborate when DS and NR where home or not that night?
  • What activity or mood was NR in when she returned to G Street?
  • Etc. Etc.

None of those things (even if true) would mean that Dina and/or Nina had anything to do with Rebecca's death. There is the glaring fact that there are NO fingerprints from Dina or Nina and NO DNA in the room in which Rebecca committed suicide (IMO). Just how did these two sweet women, manage to do that...and during a time when they were under great stress...seems to me they would've messes something up...and again, WHY leave a message that "appears" to point to Dina if you were so careful to clean everything up? Makes no sense to me, whatsoever.

There is absolutely no reason for attorney's to release any information at this time - none! The objective was to motivate a new investigation which is being reviewed by the Attorney Gerneral (apparently).

IMO, I believe Anne has not released more information because the true information of the investigation does not back up some of the things she has implied. If they had, she would have released it months ago.

None of those things (even if true) would mean that Dina and/or Nina had anything to do with Rebecca's death. There is the glaring fact that there are NO fingerprints from Dina or Nina and NO DNA in the room in which Rebecca committed suicide (IMO). Just how did these two sweet women, manage to do that...and during a time when they were under great stress...seems to me they would've messes something up...and again, WHY leave a message that "appears" to point to Dina if you were so careful to clean everything up? Makes no sense to me, whatsoever.

Finger prints are not needed nor is DNA - stress causes all kinds of behavior hence insanity claims at trial! Given a witness, this remains a valid dicussion string until the witness validity is determined inappropriate - which hasnt occurred unless since dismissed by AB.

BTW - your association with these "two sweet women" lends itself to a strong bias, which is ok and may enlighten the discussion here at times, but for this particular topic we have information that remains valid since the witness refuted what was shared in press as far as what he/she saw.

It was dismissed by Dina and Nina during interviews, and as they are the ones we are discussing, I'd think they'd know more than Anne Bremner. I'm sure the police checked Dina's story as well - its just common sense.

It was dismissed by Dina and Nina during interviews, and as they are the ones we are discussing, I'd think they'd know more than Anne Bremner. I'm sure the police checked Dina's story as well - its just common sense.

BBM
You have a link to that statement? Thanks.

Here you are:

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15982091/exclusive-max-shacknais-aunt-talks-about-coronado-mansion-deaths

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/

And I also believe Dina mentioned it during the first Dr. Drew show - I'm looking for that link.

Thanks for the first link...explained info about witness. Nina and Dina do not look alike or from the same family from what images are shown on google? The article says the sisters are not identical twins - hmmm. Time will tell.

Finger prints are not needed nor is DNA - stress causes all kinds of behavior hence insanity claims at trial! Given a witness, this remains a valid dicussion string until the witness validity is determined inappropriate - which hasnt occurred unless since dismissed by AB.

BTW - your association with these "two sweet women" lends itself to a strong bias, which is ok and may enlighten the discussion here at times, but for this particular topic we have information that remains valid since the witness refuted what was shared in press as far as what he/she saw.

Can you give me a link that shows I have an "association with these "two sweet woman", or are you just implying something?

REAL physical evidence is what jurists want to hear in a courtroom. Not rumors that can be disproved or not substantiated. I am all for locking up those that break the law...especially violent crimes. I helped put away a rapist for life (3 strikes case) and I KNOW that what really matters is DNA and fingerprints. The rest takes a backseat to what can be PROVEN, IMO.

Can you give me a link that shows I have an "association with these "two sweet woman", or are you just implying something?REAL physical evidence is what jurists want to hear in a courtroom. Not rumors that can be disproved or not substantiated. I am all for locking up those that break the law...especially violent crimes. I helped put away a rapist for life (3 strikes case) and I KNOW that what really matters is DNA and fingerprints. The rest takes a backseat to what can be PROVEN, IMO.

CG you speak about the Romano's with familiarity and with comments suggesting you have inside contact or some type of liaison. When pressed by members on this site you have failed to provide source information as to how you have information not generally available, hence an "association." Of course this is only an opinion :) - i.e., IMO.

CG you speak about the Romano's with familiarity and with comments suggesting you have inside contact or some type of liaison. When pressed by members on this site you have failed to provide source information as to how you have information not generally available, hence an "association." Of course this is only an opinion :) - i.e., IMO.

I have just been following this from the very beginning, so know most of what has been rumor and what has not. I have provided links every time I have stated something as fact, or when I have been asked to. My believing that Dina and are really sweet and good people is only based on my observations and from what I've heard from other people that do know them. No different from everyone having a great opinion of Rebecca when they did not know her, IMO.

I have just been following this from the very beginning, so know most of what has been rumor and what has not. I have provided links every time I have stated something as fact, or when I have been asked to. My believing that Dina and are really sweet and good people is only based on my observations and from what I've heard from other people that do know them. No different from everyone having a great opinion of Rebecca when they did not know her, IMO.

Thanks for reply. Personally, I know neither and not interested in how nice, loving, or otherwise. Two tragic deaths occurred and both families need facts and justice.

But on discussion Boards...for the sake of discussion, opinions and feelings get mixed up in deciding what we think is.."fact."

^^^

Precisely why critical reasoning is essential when debating on a board such a this ;)

Facts are truths. Facts are events. A fact is something that actually exists.

Opinions are positions one may take after reviewing evidence.

Feelings are a a subjective response, something one may judge to be true without proof.

At this juncture, we cannot say for a fact that either Max or RZ were murdered. We cannot say for a fact what the true nature of the relationships were in the family.

Many strong opinions are given on both sides about the personalities and characters of all involved. But you are right...it is just opinion.

The few facts we do have have led even professionals to different opinions. Quite a quandry. In short, we do not know who the villians are...or even if there are ANY in this case.

"Finger prints are not needed nor is DNA - stress causes all kinds of behavior hence insanity claims at trial! Given a witness, this remains a valid dicussion string until the witness validity is determined inappropriate - which hasnt occurred unless since dismissed by AB."

i am puzzled by this comment. How does "stress" cause a behavior that allows someone to kill someone ELSE in a room and leave no fingerprints or DNA?

The absence of fingerprints and DNA by these women is absolutely significant. By the standard set above, anybody could have been in that room....we could accuse ANYBODY. Maybe Drew Petersen killed RZ...his Dna and fingerprints aren't in the room either and he certainly has been stressed lately.

Is there a witness who puts either DS or her sister IN THE ROOM? If not, the absence of DNA or fingerprints makes the a accusation a huge leap.

By this logic, if there is a robbery in the Office above yours, you could be a prime suspect even if your fingerprints and DNA show you never had been in that office...just because someone may have seen you in or near the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa