Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

Discussion in 'Jacob Wetterling' started by sillybilly, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Trackergd

Trackergd SAR Search Manager and Footprint Tracker

Failing to share information does not make members of LE or the FBI murderers, incompetent or guilty of errors and omissions possibly, depending on a LOT of factors.

I fully agree with you Betty P.

2. ELOCsoul

ELOCsoul Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"

This team that you are referring to have tried for years to blame an Eau Claire, WI man (my hometown) for Jacob’s abduction. They rely on conflicting and false statements of known criminals who claim to have witnessed Jacob’s abduction. In my books I offer a plausible explanation and motive for why these people made the false statements.

I’m sure the people involved in continuing to push the Stearns Truth theory men’s well, but the fact of the matter is the theory is not credible in any way.

watcher9, ThePhantom, neesaki and 6 others like this.
  3. oswald111069

oswald111069 Active Member

I respectfully differ with your explanation and motive for why these people made false statements. There are other reasons why they confessed.
    Could you please rewrite your last sentence in your statement above as it does not make sense.
    Did you see the tombstone of Jacob?
    What remains did they bury?
    How about the symbols on the headstone?
    Symbols mean alot and most of the time they convey more than what the people who used them want us to know. But they can't help themselves.
    The Stearns Truth is credible. Your opinion that it is not in just your opinion. I wish you would check it out more and maybe do a book on it.

4. human

human Well-Known Member

I suppose Stearns Truth would love the publicity. Why not.

Exactly how did Heinrich know where Jacob was and why would he confess to live his life in prison?

It seems to me that there may be religious prejudice involved or racial prejudice.

Jerry was head of the NAACP and he had friends from other cultures.

St. Cloud has been the subject of several articles on issues of prejudice

5. ELOCsoul

ELOCsoul Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"

That last sentence should read “I’m sure the people involved in the Stearns Truth theory “mean” well.

6. Trackergd

Trackergd SAR Search Manager and Footprint Tracker

Respectfully snipped for space.

The two symbols on Jacobs headstone are the Baha'i faith symbol and an equal armed cross, sometimes called the peaceful cross or Greek cross.

What are you alluding to regarding these symbols?

7. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

Could anyone fill me in on what the Stearns Truth theory is, I don’t remember ever hearing of this. TIA

8. human

human Well-Known Member

They have lots of different ideas.

9. Listen

Listen Member

30 years ago tonight, right around this very moment, Jacob was taken away in front of his terrified brother and friend. Less than an hour and a half later he would be gone forever. For what? A few fleeting moments of perverse pleasure by a selfish and deranged man? It still makes me sick to my stomach. May Jacob RIP and may his killer never know a day’s peace for as long as he continues to draw breath!

Breathe, Indy Anna, neesaki and 8 others like this.
  10. ThePhantom

ThePhantom Well-Known Member

Three decades, and the answer was right there. So what if some folks think LE and the FBI weren't on point with regard to this investigation. Please share all the ways they were, including digging up Dan Rassier's farm.

watcher9 and Tippy Lynn like this.