Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was talk of a recent discussion/ maybe argument? about Haylie wanting to go live with her Dad.

"According to Fox News, Dunn told police she had gotten into a fight with her daughter the night she disappeared"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...-texas-cheerleader-hailey-dunn-was-last-seen/

BD denied that when asked about it on Nancy Grace.

SOOO she probably didn't even see Hailey that night ! (or the next morning):banghead:
WHO KNOWS!
moo

Oh Grief! Here we go again with a fight-not-a-fight in the living room between a mother and daughter right before someone goes missing.

I agree with you.
IIRC the livingroom was painted, redecorated nd a couch given away just days after Haley went missing.
Tht was so hinky to me, because that is the LAST thing that would be on my mind as a mom.
I don't know if the fight was made up by BD, but brother left at 9pm and all was great...............then????

http://media.photobucket.com/image/picture%20of%20couch%20in%20the%20back%20of%20shawn%20adkins%20truck/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/couchintruck.jpg

Yep, remember that sofa in the back of Shawn's truck? We talked about it endlessly way back when! Photo at link above.

When BD was asked about redecorating her living room, we all rolled our eyes. Lie, lie, lie!

Billie was asked why she painted her living room. She said, “Why does anybody paint their living room, for one? Because it’s my living room. The walls were dirty. I couldn’t wash ‘em. The paint wipes right off, so I painted, and believe it or not, for the first time in a month and a half, it would help me to get my mind off of Hailey for a few minutes at a time.

“I don’t feel bad about it. It was kind of therapeutic, but I painted my living room because I, people paint their living rooms.”

Asked when she painted it, Billie said a couple of weeks ago.
The story above is worth a re-read.

Yes, it was discussed at length on earlier threads how in the middle of your child going missing, how in the world does one decide to redecorate the house and the first thing to go was the couch, that was placed in the bed of an old truck out in the front yard and when questioned about it no one could decide where the couch eventually went. Then the painting of the living room and some said Hailey's room was redecorated but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed. Odd behavior to say the least.
I have followed this case fairly close and today was the first that I have heard about a fight between Hailey and BD....maybe I missed something somewhere.

I remember seeing HAILEY's new decorated room.......maybe amanda has before/after pics in her collection.

and the NYEve party blew my mind.

Yes, it was discussed at length on earlier threads how in the middle of your child going missing, how in the world does one decide to redecorate the house and the first thing to go was the couch, that was placed in the bed of an old truck out in the front yard and when questioned about it no one could decide where the couch eventually went. Then the painting of the living room and some said Hailey's room was redecorated but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed. Odd behavior to say the least.
I have followed this case fairly close and today was the first that I have heard about a fight between Hailey and BD....maybe I missed something somewhere.

There was some vague talk about Hailey and her mom arguing about whether Hailey could go and live with Clint or not. Billie mostly denied it and said that Christmas was a 'normal' day and everything was fine. [ sounds like the Dipietros description too]

But there was some vague talk about Hailey being disgruntled about that and also Billie at one time said something like Hailey knew better than to go anywhere that day because she was supposed to stay home. I remember Billies friend who was posting here was trying to explain all of that, like they were not 'fighting' just discussing what the future living arrangements were going to be.

did LE ever luminol the walls in that livingroom? Hailey's room?
I don't think so, now would it show up through the paint?
IMOO, every child that goes missing should be considered
a crime scene at home first.

Oh Grief! Here we go again with a fight-not-a-fight in the living room between a mother and daughter right before someone goes missing.

That's my point. I don't think any of it happened! IMO BD went to bed and when she woke up SA AND Hailey were gone! That's why she had to call a friend for a ride!
SA shows up at work.. Hailey dead in car... quits work goes to Billie's for bag and sheet? and off to mama's.
moo

:idea:

On the radio show, Billie said that she and Shawn had planned this move to where they live now a long time ago, before Hailey went missing.

If that's so, why spend the money on the paint and paint that room??? They were living on a shoestring, so they said. Paint isn't cheap and they were planning on moving anyway!

It isn't logical to me. :moo:

Ain't it scary how on "NORMAL" days daughters go missing and end up dead?

I don't know if they said LE couldn't identify if it was male or female only that LE wouldn't confirm any details to the public. That was my understanding.

Parent's are not asked to ID bodies under those circumstances. For one it wouldn't be in a 100 percent recognizable state even if mummified.

"According to Fox News, Dunn told police she had gotten into a fight with her daughter the night she disappeared"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...-texas-cheerleader-hailey-dunn-was-last-seen/

BD denied that when asked about it on Nancy Grace.

SOOO she probably didn't even see Hailey that night ! (or the next morning):banghead:
WHO KNOWS!
moo

Lol im not surprised she denied it...only problem is..i have a feeling there is proof she did have a argument with Hailey that night.

Asked if she thinks Hailey’s buried, Billie said, “No. I hope she’s not.”

Billie was asked about Hailey liking to sleep on the couch. Billie said, “Yeah. She normally slept on the couch, but she got a new Christmas for TV. I mean, sorry, a new TV for Christmas.

“She picked it out. She knew what she was getting, and she got it a couple of days early, because her and David were arguing over the TV, what they were going to watch, so I put her TV up in her room, and she started sleeping in there.”

Asked if Hailey had a hard time breathing on the couch, Billie responded, “Breathing? No. Like asthma or something? She didn’t have asthma or no trouble breathing.”

There was some vague talk about Hailey and her mom arguing about whether Hailey could go and live with Clint or not. Billie mostly denied it and said that Christmas was a 'normal' day and everything was fine. [ sounds like the Dipietros description too]

But there was some vague talk about Hailey being disgruntled about that and also Billie at one time said something like Hailey knew better than to go anywhere that day because she was supposed to stay home. I remember Billies friend who was posting here was trying to explain all of that, like they were not 'fighting' just discussing what the future living arrangements were going to be.

And I wanted to know, since Hailey wasn't supposed to leave the house, if there was evidence of enough food in the home or eaten food for breakfast and lunch. BD and SA sure took their sweet time getting home that night and there was no mention of getting supper for Hailey or getting home to prepare her anything. Supposedly, BD's first statement were that she didn't know Hailey had went to her friend's until later, and was angry that she didn't get her specific permission.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21/hailey-dunn-texas_n_1370205.html

That friend later told police that she had not made any plans for Hailey Dunn to spend the night and was unaware that the girl was coming over. Billie Dunn later told police she had fought with her daughter before she went missing.

So in this article they did not say the 'NIGHT she went missing.' They just said BEFORE she went missing.

BBM

Am I the only one wondering how recently?

But of course NOT my dear Britskate .. as is Always this is NOT anything other than M.y O.pinion O.nly .. but I'd be willing to wager even a little ca$h money that his being retained was LESS THAN 24 SHORT HOURS AGO!

:moo:

Hailey-Dunn-pic-289x300.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/73db88o

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21/hailey-dunn-texas_n_1370205.html

That friend later told police that she had not made any plans for Hailey Dunn to spend the night and was unaware that the girl was coming over. Billie Dunn later told police she had fought with her daughter before she went missing.

So in this article they did not say the 'NIGHT she went missing.' They just said BEFORE she went missing.

Maybe they should have asked Billie what the fight was over..

http://media.photobucket.com/image/picture%20of%20couch%20in%20the%20back%20of%20shawn%20adkins%20truck/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/couchintruck.jpg

Yep, remember that sofa in the back of Shawn's truck? We talked about it endlessly way back when! Photo at link above.

When BD was asked about redecorating her living room, we all rolled our eyes. Lie, lie, lie!

The story above is worth a re-read.

I noticed there is a police car parked behind that truck with the sofa in it.. WHY didn't LE take that sofa and go over it with a fine tooth comb instead of letting him take it wherever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona