Remains found in Big Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
SA Attorney is on cell phone pings saying that he is not going comment on cell phone pings in the area bc he doesn't feel comfortable.

Oh, I bet he doesn't feel comfortable....I hope SA is chitting bricks about now....

I have always been confused about the different cities / counties involved here ...

So here is a list of the Cities and Counties ... I hope this helps.

Colorado City -- Mitchell County

This where Hailey was living when she went "missing".

Big Spring -- Howard County

This is where remains were found.

City of Snyder -- Scurry County

City of Dunn -- Scurry County

Please correct or add to if necessary ...

TIA !

I saw this on my facebook and hopped right over here. I hope that if this is Hailey, that clues are there to arrest the person who did this. I know who I think I did this, and I will never understand that person's behavior and nonchalant attitude about the whole thing. This is your child that has gone missing for cripe's sakes. Not a sock!!

Nancy calling BS on LE saying they don't know if it's a boy or girl. Anthro on show I think is talking now saying they would be able to know right away if the remains are female or male.

Usually a murderer will dump their victims in an area known to them. It is said they feel more comfortable disposing of a body in an area they know well.

So did he think if he hid her body close to his mom's home they wouldnt search that area? Evidently so, and it worked for him for 15 months, if this is indeed Hailey.

From looking at some of those photos of him with his buddies (wielding knives and wearing masks), it seems to me he had a lot of areas known to him.

1 mile from his mom's house? Mind boggling.

This thread starting moving fast, but here is an interesting tidbit in regards to "lime". If this has already been posted. Sorry :(

http://ktxs.com/big_country_news/30731273/detail.html

"Concerning the property where the remains were found, Everett said the area was previously owned by a limestone company and that a lot of poured concrete is on the site. However, the remains were discovered in a dirt and grassy area."

Is it possible there is lime in the soil, hence, the mummification?

I wonder if they had bags of lime sitting behind the warehouse. He may have gotten some of the lime and put it on her body because it also deters odors. But stupidly he may have mistakenly helped to mummify her body along with the weather conditions that would also mummify the remains.

He is not a rocket scientist. Criminals do stupid things all the time........that is why they get caught.

Thank the Lord the worker discovered these remains.

IMO

The following is from KCBD in Lubbock, TX: (disclaimer-"source" is unknown)

Sources close to the investigation say the hair color and height of the remains match Hailey's description. We're told a piece of evidence found on the body links it to Hailey as well.

This thread starting moving fast, but here is an interesting tidbit in regards to "lime". If this has already been posted. Sorry :(

http://ktxs.com/big_country_news/30731273/detail.html

"Concerning the property where the remains were found, Everett said the area was previously owned by a limestone company and that a lot of poured concrete is on the site. However, the remains were discovered in a dirt and grassy area."

Is it possible there is lime in the soil, hence, the mummification?

Seems like I recall something about Lime and dead bodies and covering said body for the purpose of decomp. Wondering if killer knew this and choose that area for that purpose.

Im so sorry God Bless that poor child. I kept hoping and praying she had just run away from home but I guess not..Even if it is not her Bless whomever it is. SOmetimes I just hate the news I dont understand how someone can hurt someone else. I feel terribly guilty over even the smallest living creature like a mouse in a trap. I even got those catch and release traps. I just dont understand violence.

My sister in law lives in Brownwood and she was a cop/nurse and is still very connected down there. I cant get her on the phone so I bet she is working on this. I wish she would call me !

SA Attorney is on cell phone pings saying that he is not going comment on cell phone pings in the area bc he doesn't feel comfortable.

bet he also won't discuss the "deer in the headlights" expression either :moo:

Going back to SA Lawyer asking about the slice and dice videos on Youtube. Asking about the Child *advertiser censored* and *advertiser censored* find in home. SA Lawyer saying that the videos are not of his client. Nancy puts him in him in his place saying she can burn him a DVD that it his client.

If this is Hailey...at this point I do not see a way that SA is not the culprit, sorry to say. If she was found near her own home, anyone could be involved...but found near his mommy's house...I don't think so. JMO

I hope they find forensic evidence, because the defense can say it was someone else who had moved her body there after following the case in the media....or WS. They would know as much as we do and may be trying to frame him. His going to his mother's, the cell pings, etc.
Not trying to be argumentative clu, just stating someone could have moved her body afterwards. I as much as you believe SA is responsible, but they have to prove it. Pray that that evidence is there because I want whoever is responsible brought to justice.

Really missed all of you... am sorry this is what brings us together but I am so thankful to have you all.... :grouphug:

If us WSers can put 1+1+1 together...you know LE is probably running around like crazy with hopeful hearts right now. God Bless them all!

Let's just hope we get SOLID evidence and put this monster(s) to justice.

I wish NG wouldn't report on the remains until we know for sure it is Hailey.

Everytime she comes back from break she states that we are waiting to find out if they are Hailey or not. She's making it clear that it's not known if they are her or not.

Oh, I bet he doesn't feel comfortable....I hope SA is chitting bricks about now....

:floorlaugh: I bet he is ... and I bet that Billie is too ...

She's got twice as much to lose : her "man" and her "freedom" as well IMO ...

MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member