Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow we'll hear how her new smoochy puppy tried to hump her leg, victimizing her further!

Everyone wants to sexually abuse casey don't ya know. ~guffaw~

No. She will wake up feeling that "something" happened.

Whoa. I'm not sure I understand all the twists and turns here. I feel dizzy. Geez, does this remind anyone of the twists and turns the case actually took? I thought I got off that rollercoaster! Apparently not! I don't know who did what or who's saying what and I wish this whole mess would clear up and then go away!

What I really want to know is if Casey is going to get into any trouble. I wish. I think the state is really done with her, though. I'd be surprised if there any repercussions on her. But I guess we'll see. I can't believe she let FDLE look at her computer. She is a nutcase. Surely they can tell she's lying about the hacking! She really does think she's smarter than LE. Wow.

I really hope there is not a third video. Good Lord. Enough already! But that's just like Casey, she keeps plowing ahead and doing what she wants regardless of the consequences. She really doesn't care. She just wants to do what she wants to do and no one is going to tell her differently. CA and GA, you know WHY there weren't security precautions beforehand? Because there's not enough protection on this planet to stop Casey from doing what she wants. You two should know that FIRST HAND!

I'm going to bed. Maybe this will make more sense after a good night's sleep.

She said her video recordings would be as "tedious" as her audio ones. This girl is so lazy I bet she's recording these to eventually give to a writer so they can write her book for her. Then she will go around pretending she's an author. The same as she has done with every other "job" she's ever had.

BBM

Somehow, I must have missed these pics..... can anyone provide a link so I may go back and take a peek?

Thanks!

Without being a total biznitch about it-NO, I won't link you. I think she's gotten enough pub and my click alone on the site that had them posted was one too many. I am a long time member who knows not to post without back-up-And I'm telling you I have seen the pics. They look like, as Nene Leakes so aptly put it, "A Monkey With A Wig." Okay, she's not wearing a wig, but it's her, in a restaurant, and no report that someone took a stance and rolled out. Just gawkers taking cell pics. I would have asked for my check and told the waiter, if they asked, EXACTLY why I was out like a scout.

I don't even know why you are posting anymore about this loser. :maddening:
Whoops !!! Here I go too :floorlaugh:

Check out Twitter name
@ameliasobel
Amelia Noel Sobel

*L* found an apparent "nude" photo of casey from going to other links bounced off that site.

~cringe~ no facial shot, just neck and bewwwwwwbs.
oh and a yellow kinda band on her left wrist.

I just have to write: I left WS for a bit after the verdict because I am such a sarcastic, tell-it-like-it-is poster, that I knew the mods would be disappointed with me if I posted my true feelings in the aftermath of the verdict. But having come back recently (after establishing a well-worn bite groove in my tongue/fingers) I note that there are so many new names posting at this time of night/day-I am excited that you all are here at Websleuths instead of posting, well, elsewhere-at a site that does all it can (Thanks, Trish) to make a difference in the lives of victims and family members. Give me a sec as I get to know you all. And forgive my crazy nuances. My avatar has a better rep for tolerance than I do.

*L* found an apparent "nude" photo of casey from going to other links bounced off that site.

Saw it...not sure it's her...chick is white as a ghost.

I mean, honestly, I embrace Jenna Jameson as a freakin Goddess, if we are making judgements about showing bitties. At least Jenna loves her babies.

Don't know if this has been posted but the tweet about the 50K said the 2nd video had sold for 50K and ABC will be getting some friends. I took that to mean that it was NBC who purchased it and so many people would be pissed at them, they'd go to ABC.

JMO

Don't know if this has been posted but the tweet about the 50K said the 2nd video had sold for 50K and ABC will be getting some friends. I took that to mean that it was NBC who purchased it and so many people would be pissed at them, they'd go to ABC.

JMO

When a star is dying, it does not take note of the destruction it causes to the stability around it.
Given that the networks are indeed dying, we should not expect that their last throws will be pretty, or that they will feel the repercussions of their downfall.
But, we do (don't we?) want to preserve humanity. So Let's. For every site that posts and boasts her videos, I abandon them (please note, Websleuths posts them secondarily without paying KC a dime). For every newsman that is shrill with fervor over her very appearance, I will dismiss (Senor Mustache Rivera and I parted ways long ago). They bore me. Actually, they enrage me, and I value my blood pressure and health.
Their advertisments mean nothing to me. Their clips don't connect with my cable box.
As Helen Hunt so aptly put it: Buh Bye.
Can't we determine, those of us that are here in earnest, that we are just not going to do this? That we were here for Caylee, for Kyron, for Haleigh? To find justice?
Of course I am happy to comment on what a @#$^&* I think the &^*% is, but as far as anticipating who will have her next-She's not Justin freakin Bieber. Let's vomit and move on!

Excuse my ignorance also, but someone posted eons of pages back that ALL videos could be downloaded from YouTube. Can someone tell me if this is true and how exactly you do it?

I'm curious because I have a couple harmless videos of my kids on a private channel for long distance family members, but the thought of someone happening upon them and being able to download the video makes me nervous and I will remove them immediately.

THANK YOU!!

Excuse my ignorance also, but someone posted eons of pages back that ALL videos could be downloaded from YouTube. Can someone tell me if this is true and how exactly you do it?

I'm curious because I have a couple harmless videos of my kids on a private channel for long distance family members, but the thought of someone happening upon them and being able to download the video makes me nervous and I will remove them immediately.

THANK YOU!!

If they are on the web, they are simply out there. If you delve into the depths of this board, you will see that we were able to find KC's activity down to her farts.
Of course, we needed to, because we love

Caylee+Anthony11.jpg

But you are most likely safe.

THANK YOU!!

It is easy. Get the youTube downloader. It is free. And a free FLC player program, to play them.

THANK YOU!!

Unless you turn into a notorious baby murderer I'd say you're safe :)

off to watch celebrity big brother uk :) sweet dreams al!

Puke. Go away, FICA. Nobody wants to hear from you.

And I feel sorry for that poor dog. Home euthanasia can't be far behind, especially if the dog interferes in her bella vita.

And yeah, we ALL believe you "hate being on camera". Puh-leese!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname