Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing all this shows is once again the DT is shown to be liars. All that "she's grieving for the loss of her daughter" talking about how fragile she was when she first got out. Saying even she was shocked at how immature she was back then. These videos show that none of that is true and that she is still that same immature shallow person.

Somebody PLEASE check that out for me so that I know if it's a bad dream or not! Saw it before I checked in here and I expected to find a whole lot of freaking out...but then I did after I read 5 or more pages and NOTHING!

I think I saw that pic the other day..you know for someone who supposedly only has a handful of people w ho know where she is it sure doesn't seem so. AND if that were truly her in Olive Garden could she not be in trouble with her PO for her attorney's assertion that she is in hiding? What is wrong with this PO?

Somebody PLEASE check that out for me so that I know if it's a bad dream or not! Saw it before I checked in here and I expected to find a whole lot of freaking out...but then I did after I read 5 or more pages and NOTHING!

I think I saw it before but it didn't hit me that that was a child next to her..I assumed it was a petite adult. I'd have to look around.

I know for me I am still interested in some sort of justice for Caylee. Clearly it is all we can do. I check here every day just hopeing that the baby killer has been re arrested and is getting her just reward. There are way too many killers that get away because of our court system. What happened to The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta say, I'm surprised this thread has blown up as it has, seeing it's about Casey and only about Casey. It has nothing to do with her daughter or finding justice in some way for her. A poster earlier mentioned she will always move the meter, even here where she is despised. I just didn't expect so many to be going on some wild goose chase just to view videos and pics of her anymore.

In my case, it's because I'm very, very interested in seeing KC go down. I'm not interested in any interview she might have had a chance to do, but probably can't now. I just want to see how badly she's doing, and one day see her in handcuffs again. I will be cheering on that day.

In my case, it's because I'm very, very interested in seeing KC go down. I'm not interested in any interview she might have had a chance to do, but probably can't now. I just want to see how badly she's doing, and one day see her in handcuffs again. I will be cheering on that day.

And I am now convinced she will. She has not changed.one.bit. IMO she has just filed a false report with LE re: hacking of her computer. Isn't that what she is on probation for? Tick tock

Tomorrow we'll hear how her new smoochy puppy tried to hump her leg, victimizing her further!

Everyone wants to sexually abuse casey don't ya know. ~guffaw~

Don't you mean she woke up and her jamas were messed up - one pant leg was up and she had the feeling her dog had been messing around on her leg? :floorlaugh:

Funny how FCA's lawyers claim her account has been hacked, but the 1st video contained muted words. Which raises a question in my sleuthy head.

Is this hacker her imaginary friend?

Thanks for the responses. I guess my view comes from the point that I don't see these videos and pics of Casey 'suffering'. I see her smiling. She's alone, but she's still afforded freedom, about a zillion more of it then she had prior to july. I see this attention and it's a reminder that she beat the system. What's worse is there are people out there, beyond her DT, that support her and enable her. They will continue to do so until she is locked up again.

Just IMO.

I am in boycott mode. Can we verify $50K was paid for this video and by whom?

Good morning everyone.

And I am now convinced she will. She has not changed.one.bit. IMO she has just filed a false report with LE re: hacking of her computer. Isn't that what she is on probation for? Tick tock

I'm convinced too. Did she actually file a false report? I'm wondering how "formal" her claim is. Did Kerry Sanders actually say police came and investigated her computer?

I'm convinced too. Did she actually file a false report? I'm wondering how "formal" her claim is. Did Kerry Sanders actually say police came and investigated her computer?

She put it on the probation report. Whether LE wastes time and man hours to actually investigate it? Probably not although he did say they checked it out. Actually, other than that, I'm not sure what she's really done to 'violate' her probation. If she's receiving money, that's not the same as having a job I don't think.

I hope Casey realizes she going to have to pull a whole lot more than these silly videos to keep our attention - cause I'm bored with it all already.

Maybe this is how it's going to work. Her video gets "hacked" aka she releases it herself, and the majors pay attention and run clips. Next time to get attention, she's going to have to ante up - and since no one will pay her for something, it'll have to be a bigger effort than this time.

Maybe this will just keep building with more and more stuff she pulls until we actually do see her back in an orange jumpsuit walking back into jail.

That's my happy hope for today!

I wish i had linked the video because now I can't find it but iirc he just said "Florida law enforcement took a look at her computer yesterday" (which would have been Thurs)

She put it on the probation report. Whether LE wastes time and man hours to actually investigate it? Probably not although he did say they checked it out. Actually, other than that, I'm not sure what she's really done to 'violate' her probation. If she's receiving money, that's not the same as having a job I don't think.

I think it's a violation to lie to your PO

Depending on which county in Florida she is in probably determines how much this will be investigated. If she is in Orange County, :great:

I hope Casey realizes she going to have to pull a whole lot more than these silly videos to keep our attention - cause I'm bored with it all already.

Maybe this is how it's going to work. Her video gets "hacked" aka she releases it herself, and the majors pay attention and run clips. Next time to get attention, she's going to have to ante up - and since no one will pay her for something, it'll have to be a bigger effort than this time.

Maybe this will just keep building with more and more stuff she pulls until we actually do see her back in an orange jumpsuit walking back into jail.That's my happy hope for today!

bbm

That's what I'm thinking. You can take the girl out of the jail house, but can you really take the jail house out of the girl?

My guess is, it's time for all of us to sit back and watch the rest of the show. What we've seen is only the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?