Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a violation to lie to your PO

It is, but since this wasn't a question they asked of her, they might not care a whole lot. If she filled out an incident report, that would be different. Or, if they really spent time investigating, she might be charged the related fees/time.

Or, who knows what kind of pandora's box they will open, given the chance to look at her computer!! :innocent:

I wish i had linked the video because now I can't find it but iirc he just said "Florida law enforcement took a look at her computer yesterday" (which would have been Thurs)

He needs to elaborate on that! That is hugely interesting, IMO.

I wish i had linked the video because now I can't find it but iirc he just said "Florida law enforcement took a look at her computer yesterday" (which would have been Thurs)

Kerry Sanders stated on the Today Show that: "Florida State Officials Examined The Video".

I hope Casey realizes she going to have to pull a whole lot more than these silly videos to keep our attention - cause I'm bored with it all already.

Maybe this is how it's going to work. Her video gets "hacked" aka she releases it herself, and the majors pay attention and run clips. Next time to get attention, she's going to have to ante up - and since no one will pay her for something, it'll have to be a bigger effort than this time.

Maybe this will just keep building with more and more stuff she pulls until we actually do see her back in an orange jumpsuit walking back into jail.

That's my happy hope for today!
Totally agree lg. Just kickin' back atm. The real show has yet to begin.

What did she lie about though, the hacking? Again, I'm not sure they would do a full out investigation to prove the computer wasn't hacked, but who knows.

Yes I meant the hacking. I think she lied to CM about the hacking and he fell for it and wants it investigated. And just like taking LE to Universal, no problem, she said sure look at my computer, no problem. All speculation on my part.

Yes I meant the hacking. I think she lied to CM about the hacking and he fell for it and wants it investigated. And just like taking LE to Universal, no problem, she said sure look at my computer, no problem. All speculation on my part.

I'd love for KC to take another "walk through Universal", if you know what I mean.

FWIW, I watched GMA this morning and then did not show anything that we all have already seen with regards to the second video. So far that $50K looks like a rumor unless it shows up on GMA or any ABC station on Sunday, Monday, etc.

O/T but I can't get to the next page over and over, just as someone posted yesterday. Sometimes it's because another post has been added (and maybe one deleted?). I have refreshed and changed the page number on the subject line, but it didn't help. It never had happened before.

Oh, are we being hacked?

Wow if somebody hacked her Computer does this mean Zanny is back :crazy: :floorlaugh:

Well I'm hoping the State is looking at the video and the pay per view angle re false reporting and no income - but don't really care if they are examining her computer.

Why would anyone start believing what she says now after four convictions of lying to LE?

Well I'm hoping the State is looking at the video and the pay per view angle re false reporting and no income - but don't really care if they are examining her computer.

Why would anyone start believing what she says now after four convictions of lying to LE?

IDK...in my HO...why in the world would the state examine her computer? No criminal activity has been formally reported, unless CM filled out some kind of police report. Doubtful. I mean, I guess I could call my local LE and say somebody hacked my computer....what do you think the response would be? However, we all know how "special" FCA is..or thinks she is. Let's hope she never REALLY needs help from the police. Or maybe we should wish exactly that!!

It sounded to me like GMA on the 9:00 session of their show this morning didn't think anyone would pay for video clips from FCA.

Her jail house letters were more interesting than these videos. If she really wrote them in the first place. Seems like two different people.

IDK...in my HO...why in the world would the state examine her computer? No criminal activity has been formally reported, unless CM filled out some kind of police report. Doubtful. I mean, I guess I could call my local LE and say somebody hacked my computer....what do you think the response would be? However, we all know how "special" FCA is..or thinks she is. Let's hope she never REALLY needs help from the police. Or maybe we should wish exactly that!!
Can't ya just see the lights flashing, sirens wailing as they scream out of the precinct in convoy enroute to the hacking incident ... only to realize nobody knows where she is. :great:

Her jail house letters were more interesting than these videos. If she really wrote them in the first place. Seems like two different people.

do you really think so? she sounds like the same foolish dullard in letters & videos to me.

O/T but I can't get to the next page over and over, just as someone posted yesterday. Sometimes it's because another post has been added (and maybe one deleted?). I have refreshed and changed the page number on the subject line, but it didn't help. It never had happened before.

Oh, are we being hacked?

My computer is jumping around when I try to click on the next page. Like I go to click and the numbers move to the side. Did a scan last night and it found nothing but this has been occasionally happening here for the last few days. Not consistently. Had to log out and back in last night to move to next page.

I thought it was pretty easy these days to find out where a picture or video traced back to ? In fact I am really surprised a WS computer geek has not tracked this down already.

I would also think TV stations would be on top verifying every thing behind where this came from ?

As far as the PO, I am very close to one and sad to say when I asked if they would keep a short leash on her I was told the job was a joke. Too many to keep a close eye on but, I would think such a high profile case and the whole country watching they would be really checking things out and letting us know they are watching her.

The whole thing is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member