Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get "grateful" from that video at all, I saw spiteful and manipulative narcissism and a ton of cognitive dissonance and dissociation.

" I finally have something to that is mine and I don't have to give back" WTF?

This much "emoting" over a material object while she was able to throw her daughter on the side of the road like trash? And no mention of that beautiful baby girl, not even feigned sadness.

"you guys are as much my family as I have ever had"

Total unwarranted, ice cold dig and disrespect to her mother, father, and brother. All of whom lied to the ends of the earth to protect her (still infuriates me) and she repays them by accusing them of sexual assault and abuse and outright blaming Caylee's murder on her father.

" A dog that I love and adopted and is as much a pet as any other pet I have had"

Same thing, just disconnecting from her old life entirely, her family, Caylee, her pets, everything. She is a fragmented, compartmentalized mess. Actually, I found the dog statement very creepy.

"Without ____, I wouldn't even have a phone, the camera was a gift, and my new computer"

She is thankful for things and only things. Never does she mention, love, friendship, support, happiness or peace. Things are just "surreal" some things are the same, some things different.

In all honesty, I don't think she is happy at all. I think she is the most desperate that we have ever seen her and her darkness is shining through. She came off as pathetic, lost, lonely, and about as deep as a puddle. Remember how inappropriately bubbly she used to be? There is no hope in that video. She is miserable and doing a bad job of pretending not to be.

If the Olive Garden pic is her (I think it does look alot like her) I wonder who the guy next to her is. This pic was supposedly taken on New Year's Eve, people usually want to spend it with someone special. Also, if it is her and she was with other people in Ohio (looks like they are sitting across from someone else) maybe one of those people got a hold of her laptop while she was visiting and helped themselves to the video and pics. If someone did steal this stuff off her computer, it was recently, someone wouldn't steal this and just sit on it for a couple of months.

I didn't get "grateful" from that video at all, I saw spiteful and manipulative narcissism and a ton of cognitive dissonance and dissociation.

" I finally have something to that is mine and I don't have to give back" WTF?

This much "emoting" over a material object while she was able to throw her daughter on the side of the road like trash? And no mention of that beautiful baby girl, not even feigned sadness.

"you guys are as much my family as I have ever had"

Total unwarranted, ice cold dig and disrespect to her mother, father, and brother. All of whom lied to the ends of the earth to protect her (still infuriates me) and she repays them by accusing them of sexual assault and abuse and outright blaming Caylee's murder on her father.

" A dog that I love and adopted and is as much a pet as any other pet I have had"

Same thing, just disconnecting from her old life entirely, her family, Caylee, her pets, everything. She is a fragmented, compartmentalized mess. Actually, I found the dog statement very creepy.

"Without ____, I wouldn't even have a phone, the camera was a gift, and my new computer"

She is thankful for things and only things. Never does she mention, love, friendship, support, happiness or peace. Things are just "surreal" some things are the same, some things different.

In all honesty, I don't think she is happy at all. I think she is the most desperate that we have ever seen her and her darkness is shining through. She came off as pathetic, lost, lonely, and about as deep as a puddle. Remember how inappropriately bubbly she used to be? There is no hope in that video. She is miserable and doing a bad job of pretending not to be.

I agree with you. I think we all love our pets, and some of us treat them like children. And it's one thing to choose to disassociate yourself from your parents and even siblings, but to say a dog is as much her family as she ever had seems to me to say her child was the equivalent of a pet. A pet she had to give back presumably.

I wish she would crawl back under her rock and stay there. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Saw the video on HLN tonight and could really care less about that murdering @#$^%!

I say the less "views" on YouTube, the better! Don't give her the satisfaction of clicking on the video!!!!

She is dying for attention and I believe SHE is the one that leaked the video! I say, let her die! (from lack of attention of course)

And it's one thing to choose to disassociate yourself from your parents and even siblings, but to say a dog is as much her family as she ever had seems to me to say her child was the equivalent of a pet. A pet she had to give back presumably.

Exactly, the dog statement was just sort of creepy, off putting, and weird. And not because it is weird to love pets like family...it was the way she said it and when she did her voice and facial expression changed a bit. I don't know why but I immediately made the connection that you made.

It was just strange...

I think maybe her lower jaw was moved forward ... she had an overbite before.

I thought her jaw also looked very strange in the Olive Garden pic, very pushed forward. I know someone who had a severe overbite and had her jaw broken and realigned, afterwards she looked like a different person and strangely enough, it changed the shape of her nose and her nostrils became really noticeable.

" I finally have something to that is mine and I don't have to give back" WTF? Like the attention Cindy used to give her-She had to "give it back" when Caylee came along

This much "emoting" over a material object while she was able to throw her daughter on the side of the road like trash? And no mention of that beautiful baby girl, not even feigned sadness. She despises Caylee

"you guys are as much my family as I have ever had" Delusional-They are not her family at all, they have real families that hey share history and real love with

" A dog that I love and adopted and is as much a pet as any other pet I have had" Huh? Don't believe she went to a shelter and signed adoption papers without anyone catching wind of it-This is her trying to own something that does not belong to her-Like Amy's checkbook, Cindy's credit card

"Without ____, I wouldn't even have a phone, the camera was a gift, and my new computer" Inappropriate attachment, just like with the guys she had only known for a week and suddenly "loved"

She is thankful for things and only things. Never does she mention, love, friendship, support, happiness or peace. Things are just "surreal" some things are the same, some things different. She is free to covet, because, see above, these are not her real family and they do not hold her accountable for being a contributing member of an emotionally connected group. Cindy wanted her to care for Caylee, but caring for Caylee did not pay off in material assets.

In all honesty, I don't think she is happy at all. I think she is the most desperate that we have ever seen her and her darkness is shining through. She came off as pathetic, lost, lonely, and about as deep as a puddle. Remember how inappropriately bubbly she used to be? There is no hope in that video. She is miserable and doing a bad job of pretending not to be.I don't believe happiness, sadness, love, guilt, anger or any other range of emotions which require self-examination register anywhere on her radar. I don't even believe she is lonely. That would imply she longs for a deeper human connection. She only longs for her next victim and to elevate herself, no matter who she has to lay tire tracks over to get it

Red by me.

My main thought about this video is the timing of it's being "found" and posted for all to see... Does anyone think it's rather telling that it comes out the same week that Jeff Ashton has been all over the news in Florida and elsewhere since he announced he would be running for States Attorney? Obviously (to me) someone wanted CASEY to be the one everyone was talking about instead of one of the prosecutors who tried so hard to make her pay for what she did to her daughter... Casey Anthony does like to be front and center, right?
Plus, it was made about a month after her parents' appearance on Dr. Phil.

I think she got a set of porcelain veneers.

Why in the world would she do that? Her teeth were almost perfect, save for the equine overbite.

The shoulders don't look right either - Casey has bony shoulders - unless she's gaining a lot of weight.
922231_f260.jpg

I thought her jaw also looked very strange in the Olive Garden pic, very pushed forward. I know someone who had a severe overbite and had her jaw broken and realigned, afterwards she looked like a different person and strangely enough, it changed the shape of her nose and her nostrils became really noticeable.

Oh, right - I'll imagine it was broken by an amateur ;)

Interesting that you say that because that is exactly what I think she has. She fits most, if not all, of the criteria for histrionic and histrionic can sometimes be found with antisocial personality disorder in women. (Although the DSM may get rid of it due to worries that it stereotypes women)

I am currently in the process of getting my social work degree but I am not in the position to diagnose anybody. I do however work with PsyD's, and spend my days studying and working in a mental health environment. I think she is Histrionic/ Narcissistic/ Antisocial and annoying. :wink:

Casey Anthony sounds like a real workload. :crazy:

Did they ever find who "hacked" into Cindy's computer?

A woman on NG said someone hacked into her computer and sent out emails to all her contacts (hacker in Nigeria), asking the contacts for money .... Maybe it's GA?

Morgan esq. on Dr Drew right now saying he is 'confused' because he thought she was afraid of being identified. LOL
Besides...I think he's got someone prowling the internet and came up with the "therapy" explanation from what's been posted online. JMO

Red by me.

I agree with all of the above. She is simply....void. But I do see a desperation there, she needs attention to feed her narcissism. She must have it, no matter what, and at any cost. I think it is her own personal hell to be tucked away and out of the spotlight. It's killing her. Which is why we are seeing this video. Hacked? No way. Therapy-driven...not a chance.

She needs adoration and is demanding it from us with this video. Girlfriend is Cray-Cray in every sense of the word.

I'm more intrigued by the childish drawing on the wall behind Casey. Who's child drew that for Casey? And why? How old are Dot's children?

Or maybe Casey herself drew it? :waitasec:

You guys realize we're doing exactly what Casey would want.. We're talking about HER and not her child or anyone else...
Maybe the drawing is part of her therapy?
Don't even get me started with the sunshine part of it.

I think maybe her lower jaw was moved forward ... she had an overbite before.

It could possibly have come when they fixed her teeth while at the ocj? They fixed the teeth she broke when she fell. Maybe they gave her a new overbite?? Just sayin"

My :twocents:

• I absolutely think this is her. I mostly listened to the video than watch it, and then watched it with the sound off. It's my opinion that the cadence of her voice is the same, as well as her style of pronunciation, as the "ay" at the end of "today."
  • I really think she's wearing a wig. I agree with folks that the hairline doesn't look right. However, after the *gag* verdict reading, one of the...I forget what they're called...like legal assistant...I think her name was Melissa, she smiled and flipped FCA's ponytail and said something that we couldn't hear but for some reason I felt she was saying "Now you can cut this off" as in FCA wasn't going to cut her hair until she was out of jail. If that was the case, I could go for a haircut, but it just looks too weird, IMO, and too much like a wig. If that's her actual hair, then...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
  • Those glasses are not real. They are as fake as the ones she wore in those interviews where she was trying to pull of a "sexy secretary look," which, of course, she cannot pull off. IMO. I agree that she has no style, just like she has no personality or conscience.
  • It pizzes me off that she has "stuff" and a home. She did not buy any of that. Her definition for "earn" is vastly different than mine, and probably most people who actually do work to survive.
  • Thanks to BChand, we have the un-reversed video, which, IMO, looks even more like her and looks more "natural."
  • I want to know who's in the photo above the "Help Wanted" sign, which in itself is hilarious, as I suspect that's what her "team" feels like deep down where they probably don't even admit it to themselves.
  • Can anyone read what it says under "Help Wanted?"
  • I am horrified that she has a dog. Poor little guy. What if he barks too loud and/or too much? Like someone else mentioned, what if she hooks up with a man of some sort who is allergic to dogs? *Sigh* She disgusts me.
  • Back to ignoring her asap:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member