Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed 100% with the posters above... and Ive been occasionally twitter watching... A.S. is lounging on a pleather sofa along with Jeffrey Hopkins and Z.F.G. Come on people, this can be only one person with alot of time on her hands!

Ok. In my opinion I think KC is a little con artist and all those twitter accounts are just more imaginary friends of hers. JMO

Part of my reasoning is that I remember all the fake e-mails KC wrote to fake people while she claimed she had a job.

I agree, it is her and/or she has someone very close to her helping her with all of this, it is all a bunch of b.s. and IMO it has been taken WAAAAYY too far. People are getting bored, at least I am, for one, and I had been entertained by some of it for a while, I admit. But at this point, it has gone past the point of ridiculousness........

if JB really did jump ship, he got out just in time to save himself further embarassment to be linked to these shenanigans that FCA is involved in.

Think about it, before she went to jail, she LIVED on her computer and her phone, texting and msging everyone, MySpace was bigger than FB back in 2008, but now it is FB and Twitter. Why would she be doing anything different now? I doubt she has very many "real" people close to her at this time besides her handlers and a few do-gooders who think they are helping a "damsel in distress". What else does she have to do all day, but play games on her computer??? We can only hope somehow this affects her in a negative way re: the civil suits, her perceived "danger level" with the relevant judges, but seeing she gets away with everything somehow, who knows?

IMO, MOO, etc.

I agree, it is her and/or she has someone very close to her helping her with all of this, it is all a bunch of b.s. and IMO it has been taken WAAAAYY too far. People are getting bored, at least I am, for one, and I had been entertained by some of it for a while, I admit. But at this point, it has gone past the point of ridiculousness........

if JB really did jump ship, he got out just in time to save himself further embarassment to be linked to these shenanigans that FCA is involved in.

Think about it, before she went to jail, she LIVED on her computer and her phone, texting and msging everyone, MySpace was bigger than FB back in 2008, but now it is FB and Twitter. Why would she be doing anything different now? I doubt she has very many "real" people close to her at this time besides her handlers and a few do-gooders who think they are helping a "damsel in distress". What else does she have to do all day, but play games on her computer??? We can only hope somehow this affects her in a negative way re: the civil suits, her perceived "danger level" with the relevant judges, but seeing she gets away with everything somehow, who knows?

IMO, MOO, etc.

If she were smart, she'd be dangerous....her and her imaginary friends. (breaks into song)

"I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

(Baez)
With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain

(Casey)
Oh, I would tell you why
The ocean's near the shore
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain"

IMO, MOO, etc.

Yup. It did entertain for a bit and you are 100% percent right. It is getting old. This person is releasing pics at least once a day. Stupid airhead pics. How many can you look at. I wonder what it is like to talk into a computer, no human contact, can't touch,can't share a cup of coffee with a screen. Just hoping someone will watch her make faces. She is just one crazy chick getting desperate for attention and just dying to be found out. It is like catch me if you can. What a pathetic, boring show she has put on.

imo mr mason and his team of upstanding..... well Ill leave that blank are behind this along with the innocent one who asks u to post them videos and pics and says you will be protected then admits to selling pics and continues to beg everyone and anyone to sent info to them eh no.

I think its damage control send us everything u have cos we all know she been talking to someone cos someone leaked something ,then poof they will all disappear.

think about it they only need to post a few irrelevant videos n pics saying nothing really

its making me think anyway

If she were smart, she'd be dangerous....her and her imaginary friends. (breaks into song)

Consultin' with the rain
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

(Baez)
If you only had a brain

(Casey)
Oh, I would tell you why

If I only had a brain"

How appropriate. The Scarecrow from Wizard of OZ. The great wizard flashed up on that giant screen. Smoochie better watch out if KC has any of the dark hair dye left.....he may have to change his name to Toto. jmo

Well, she lied again anyway.
Didn't she say in the first video that she didn't know how to work the new-fangled computer?
Doesn't seem to be having much problem to me.

Consultin' with the rain
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

(Baez)
If you only had a brain

(Casey)
Oh, I would tell you why

If I only had a brain"

This also fits well.

Tin Man)
When a man's an empty kettle
He should be on his mettle
And yet I'm torn apart
Just because I'm presumin'
That I could be a human
If I only had a heart

The only thing I find remotely interesting is that sometimes this anonymous twitterer (lol) has been called "Amy". Someone's playing with someone.

These twitter accounts are confusing. I don't know who is the real one. They both say the other is a fake, lol.. Going to try to get my thoughts out without confusing myself. The person with the AS name now said her old account was hacked and so was her blog. The original AS who's name is now changed to RS and who has control of the blog says not to believe AS but she's not making much sense. She says the name AS was actually her roomate's name who died and since they shared a computer she started using her accounts. Which is messed up in itself but the only prrof she has of AS death is a find a grave listing which coincidentally was made last night by a man named EM. If you google EM the last result on google has a site called abouteveryone there are comments from over a year ago saying not to trust Eli. I tweeted her about these things and she said Eli is AS's brother. Another thing I asked was in reference to the fact that she said AS was her roomate after AS got divorced. However AS's book says "to my loving husband." When I tweeted asking about that she said oh she was married again. Shortly after the find a death was updated and info changed.

I know I can't mention the account url, but has anyone seen the poor pup's twitter account?

These twitter accounts are confusing. I don't know who is the real one. They both say the other is a fake, lol.. Going to try to get my thoughts out without confusing myself. The person with the AS name now said her old account was hacked and so was her blog. The original AS who's name is now changed to RS and who has control of the blog says not to believe AS but she's not making much sense. She says the name AS was actually her roomate's name who died and since they shared a computer she started using her accounts. Which is messed up in itself but the only prrof she has of AS death is a find a grave listing which coincidentally was made last night by a man named EM. If you google EM the last result on google has a site called abouteveryone there are comments from over a year ago saying not to trust Eli. I tweeted her about these things and she said Eli is AS's brother. Another thing I asked was in reference to the fact that she said AS was her roomate after AS got divorced. However AS's book says "to my loving husband." When I tweeted asking about that she said oh she was married again. Shortly after the find a death was updated and info changed.

So this person is changing her statements to fit whatever situation or disputes arise, Sounds a lot like someone we know. Spin those tales honey, You will get dizzy enough to fall off that cliff.

Like Beach said, "oh lordy". I missed all of this - I didn't even know who AS was until I watched NG lol. Sounds like BS to me....and a lot like KCA. Could she really be this blatant?

I have intentionally stayed away from the whole twitter thing because, frankly, anybody can be whoever they want and the webosphere is packed full of liars and people playing games.
I don't imagine any more than about 25% of what we read or see on there is factual.
Having said that, the games being played by some (and one in particular) at this moment are extremely, let's say, Caseyish.
People conveniently dying, divorces, accounts being hacked, moving house, 'someone I know'? It's all too familiar IMO

I have intentionally stayed away from the whole twitter thing because, frankly, anybody can be whoever they want and the webosphere is packed full of liars and people playing games.
I don't imagine any more than about 25% of what we read or see on there is factual.
Having said that, the games being played by some (and one in particular) at this moment are extremely, let's say, Caseyish.
People conveniently dying, divorces, accounts being hacked, moving house, 'someone I know'? It's all too familiar IMO

Yes it is. I guess she does not know any other games. Oh wait she does and it is quite diabolical.

I am off the bed. I wonder if KC dreams and what she might dream about. Maybe I really don't want to know.

Good Night all..

Exactly.

Think about it -

who is the only person Casey cares about? Casey.

what does Casey love more than anything? Attention.

Does anybody really believe she hasn't googled herself? OF COURSE she has!

She has read everything about herself and I'm not playing the game.

All I want her to read here is the thing she would hate most -

It is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.

CAYLEE.

The precious child she has always been jealous of - CAYLEE. Caylee got Jesse's attention. Caylee was Cindy's angel. Caylee was George's heart. And we all understand why.

It will always be all about Caylee.

That is who will always have my attention. The rest is just ugly background noise and with a little effort can be tuned out.

Exactly.

Think about it -

It is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.

CAYLEE.

The precious child she has always been jealous of - CAYLEE. Caylee got Jesse's attention. Caylee was Cindy's angel. Caylee was George's heart. And we all understand why.

That is who will always have my attention. The rest is just ugly background noise and with a little effort can be tuned out.

Yup:
Caylee+A.jpg

Caylee Marie Anthony

She was murdered by someone who resented her, hated her, was jealous of the beautiful light she was in the world, envious of her pure soul.

The person who tossed Caylee like garbage can never hope to ever be as special, as lovely, as important, as loved as this one, little girl. Never.

Exactly.

Think about it -

It is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.

CAYLEE.

Sadly, to everyone but the one person in the world who should have felt that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member