Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methinks it means the other pets weren't hers they belonged to "the family" and I suspect this dog is not her's either, but one she has adopted as hers because it belongs to whoever lives nearly so she can see it really often.

Let's say she is in a basement suite and it belongs to whoever lives upstairs - like that..:waitasec:

I honestly hope no one is leaving a pet with her. I can see her in a rage kicking and beating the dog. She went from normal (if you can call it that) to rage in about 3 seconds many times during court when she knew cameras were on her and the DP was on the table. I would hate to see what she's like without cameras. She cannot control her rage.

IMO

Is it just me or does the newly released piccie of the felon bore you? I don't know if I'm so over her, or I'm just tired of looking at her duck-face. We haven't heard from her handlers today, so I suspect they are over her to.

Yah, let her sit in that little dingy trailer that looks like should be on an episode of Hoarders, and get on with it. She is bored, bored, bored, and will soon make a blunder -- anything to get on the 5:00 news. She's gotta be uber pissed that this isn't getting the coverage she thinks she deserves!

MOO :)

Mel

Yes, her pics and videos bore me too.

All I am interested in (for the short term) is that she loses her appeal and her civil suits.

For the long term, I want to see her in jail where she belongs or worse. If she were in jail where she belonged, there would be no one on this part of the board.

JMO.

Just saw the newest "duckface" pose and the supposed picture of Lee. I haven't been here in a few days and have only been reading sporadically but thanks to all of you for keeping me up to date! Can we have a "boycott the duckface" thread? :wink: just kidding. Sort of.

I missed the supposed Lee pic? Anyone?

JVM is going to scream about FCA's whereabouts on tonights episode.

For those who are interested. I for one can't stand listening to her.

For the love of the land...this chick is like mold..just when you think it's all gone..you lift up a rug....

. . . . :silly: . . . . too funny!!

edited to add: geez, I just realized I'm 6 days behind...

Looks like mama sent her her blue contacts. That was one of the first things she wanted when released according to her jailhouse letters.

The mole girl loves herself. She never had good taste.

I firmly believe AS is connected to FCA, and that they are playing games BIG TIME with all of us. Especially the last picture that was leaked, FCA KNOWS everyone is making fun of the "duckfaces" she has been making and her "wild eyes", so she just made a BIGGER duckface and BIGGER wild-eyes to say F-U to all of us, I think that last pic was taken recently. FCA is in on all of this, IMO, MOO, etc.

Also, the recent pic of the dog, her kissy-face with the dog, just smacks that she is "mocking us mocking her". That is the kind of thing she would get a big kick out of. playing these games with us.

I don't want to get in trouble by going into all of the stuff that AS is doing that REEKS to me of FCA being in on all of this with her, as it goes against TOS, but that is also my take on some of these FB pages, FCA is in on the game-playing, and having a ball doing it.

I pray for that dog, but again, I don't think other than that dog belonging to someone else, she cares one iota about it.

IMO, MOO, etc.

BBM

Once again, I removed a bunch of posts continuing to reference this tweeter but I wanted to respond particularly to the portion I bolded.

This is a PERFECT example of why we are not permitting any of these non-MSM tweets or discussion about this person.

I REFUSE to allow anyone of these unknowns to use WS for their own agenda, or worse, to play games and mislead the members here who have been devoted to CAYLEE.

BBM

Once again, I removed a bunch of posts continuing to reference this tweeter but I wanted to respond particularly to the portion I bolded.

This is a PERFECT example of why we are not permitting any of these non-MSM tweets or discussion about this person.

I REFUSE to allow anyone of these unknowns to use WS for their own agenda, or worse, to play games and mislead the members here who have been devoted to CAYLEE.

I see your point. Especially now that she has admitted to selling photos to TMZ.

HLN is referencing the pictures and where exactly they came from. Am I allowed to post the transcript here even though it references the forbidden tweeter? I thought we were allowed to post what is being reported on national news?

HLN is referencing the pictures and where exactly they came from. Am I allowed to post the transcript here even though it references the forbidden tweeter? I thought we were allowed to post what is being reported on national news?

If you have an MSM link, yes. :)

Oh lordy... lol

I think that this will be my last post for awhile, but it will be interesting to learn who is behind these videos being released. I have a pretty good idea who and how, but since we aren't allowed to discuss it I will just have to rely on the national news. They are finally talking about it and putting the pieces together. They are a little behind the rest of us, but hopefully they will expose and bust who is behind all this. Personally, I think it's FCA.

I think that this will be my last post for awhile, but it will be interesting to learn who is behind these videos being released. I have a pretty good idea who and how, but since we aren't allowed to discuss it I will just have to rely on the national news. They are finally talking about it and putting the pieces together. They are a little behind the rest of us, but hopefully they will expose and bust who is behind all this. Personally, I think it's FCA.

IMO, KCA is shooting herself in the foot. There was a time when all the MSM would have been all over this story, but people are getting bored with her. My FB friends told me to get over it already when I posted the video, lol.

I'm only interested in seeing her board the Karma train - I'll stick around however it longs it takes to watch the door close behind her sorry bum.

Is the examiner considered MSM?

Is it written by Isabelle Zehlander (sp?)?

I KNOW she is fine to link. If it is not her, send me the link and I will find out.

Everybody is welcome to discuss who you think it is, express why, etc.... Everything is fine as long as it is presented as an opinon and not claimed as a fact. And just don't link or reference the tweeter without an MSM link.

I agree the news is behind the rest of y'all, but I can hope that they are double-checking their sources.

This is the most confusing mess I have ever followed....and sure does show how folks can be hacked or at least appear to be. Man alive.

Everybody is welcome to discuss who you think it is, express why, etc.... Everything is fine as long as it is presented as an opinon and not claimed as a fact. And just don't link or reference the tweeter without an MSM link.

I agree the news is behind the rest of y'all, but I can hope that they are double-checking their sources.

Ok. In my opinion I think KC is a little con artist and all those twitter accounts are just more imaginary friends of hers. JMO

Part of my reasoning is that I remember all the fake e-mails KC wrote to fake people while she claimed she had a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes