Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

**Nurmi Fashion Report**

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi is seated at the table waiting as well. He has on a golden wheat jacket. Haven't seen tie yet. #jodiarias

@monicalindstrom: Judge Stephens is still handling her morning calendar of sentencings and pleas #jodiarias

OT. Does anyone know if there is a long line of court spectators waiting to get into Jodi's court room when trial is in session? Thanks!

fwiw I've initiated my twitter campaign (again) re: my feelings of the need for reform about murderers trashing their victim via the justice system with no corroboration. In case anyone's interested. ;) It's picking up steam fueled by my conversation yesterday w/ one of Travis' siblings.

I see you!!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 30s30 seconds ago
Waiting for #JodiArias to start. Lawyers are all here...courtroom filling up. Both families here. @12News

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 36s36 seconds ago
Seems like a lot more #jodiarias supporters today.

There is a prison forum if you google it. I did while waiting this morning. Found it several years ago. It will give you some insight from actual prisoners and families of Perryville. If she doesn't get the DP, a level 3 maximum security prisoner has similar freedoms as a DP prisoner. Prison Talk Perryville. (hope that's okay to mention)

I've read on that site. It's fascinating, really, to get a perspective from the other side of the bars and their family members.

@monicalindstrom: And the public is let into the #JodiArias courtroom, its full over on that side, interest has not waned

I think the jury is a total afterthought with JSS. Can't she see in advance how many other cases she will have before getting around to the trial?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 11 seconds ago

TA family and supporters are in the front row.

Same with #jodiarias crew.

Sizzle plays as we still are doing other cases.

@monicalindstrom: And the public is let into the #JodiArias courtroom, its full over on that side, interest has not waned

Monica, having at most 20 folks in the public gallery isn't an indication of public interest. Please to review the definition of "impressionist" evidence.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Other cases are over.

Counsel is at the benchular region.

Sizzle onnnnnn.

#jodiarias not in courtroom yet.

@TrialDiariesJ: Morning sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

@monicalindstrom: Its usual for a trial day 2 start w/a bench conf, allows Judge & counsel to touch bases on what needs to happen and any issues #JodiArias

In my best voice possible...

I seee trolllll people who will be blocked ! errr on twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419