Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 43s43 seconds ago
#jodiarias just seated. She's wearing a buttoned-up brown cardigan, and black pants. Carrying her usual manila folders as well.

@monicalindstrom: Its usual for a trial day 2 start w/a bench conf, allows Judge & counsel to touch bases on what needs to happen and any issues #JodiArias

What needs to happen is for JSS to grant JM's motion.....but, I don't expect she will.

th

th

th

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:​

link

link

link

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 3m3 minutes ago
@TrialDiariesJ @StabbysPencil @DrCherylllP Saw Fonseca in hallway b4 we were let in. Ugh! #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 43s43 seconds ago
#jodiarias just seated. She's wearing a buttoned-up brown cardigan, and black pants. Carrying her usual manila folders as well.

Guess she's having a difficult time dropping the attorney persona..No one else around to serve as morphing role model.

@monicalindstrom: Every one of my trials started with a meeting btw the players to discuss any issues & if we were "ready to go" #JodiArias

Maybe in AZ. But in the trials I watched this "touching of bases" usually happens in open court with the lawyers standing up and just talking...IMO.

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias is here in brown #3tvarias

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 · 4m4 minutes ago
#JodiArias is back in court this morning. Follow @maryellenabc15 for LIVE tweets inside the courthouse. #abc15

Best Fashion Update Tweet I've seen:

I don't do #jodiarias fashion updates. She just parked her skinny arse in the courtroom. ( edit for language )

Guess she's having a difficult time dropping the attorney persona..No one else around to serve as morphing role model.

She probably will pass the folders over to one of her defense team members...containing more drawings to be put on the web, notes to people, and maybe notes on her defense.

:dramaqueen: has arrived !

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

#jodiarias is here in a darkish browny rustular top from what I can see.

She is speaking with Maria. Judge is out of the courtoom.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33s 34 seconds ago

Judge is back, counsel proaches again.

#jodiarias has her hair down and glasses on, ready for more excitement.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 15s16 seconds ago

can't make this up. Got the all rise, judge came back, IMMEDIATE sidebar. It's been all of 2 mins since the last one. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
Judge has left the bench...waiting on the jury and who knows what else. #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: Every one of my trials started with a meeting btw the players to discuss any issues & if we were "ready to go" #JodiArias

Maybe in AZ. But in the trials I watched this "touching of bases" usually happens in open court with the lawyers standing up and just talking...IMO.

It's the same way here. If the jury's not in the room there's no excuse for having the morning conference in secret.

@monicalindstrom: So very very true...there really is no need to have the morning conferences in private, that's really done to keep form jury @xxxxx

Doesn't make sense. Jury isn't in yet. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member