REVISIT Autopsy Report - Skeletal Dispersal

Know wonder why GA & CA don't want to read this, I think BC told them that there is damning evidence in the report for Casey.KWIM

I honestly can't imagine how the Anthonys can still support Casey after reading these reports? :furious:

I believe this is the reason they did not want it released. They would then have answers that question not only publicly but privately

"...In addition, although the black bags were torn, two hand bones were removed directly from the black bags."

When I first read this, I had a terrible vision that the hand bones were interwined in the plastic, as though she were put in the bag while alive and she was grabbing at the bag trying to get out....

Guys, I cant read these reports, I am too upset just from reading threads - is it definitely true the hyoid was NOT found?

The hyoid was not found. It is very very small, so not surprising.:furious:

There is no offer from the state to plea out to a lesser charge. She could plead guilty as charged or JB would have to initiate an offer to the state that says don't execute my client and she will plea out. That is not going to happen.

ITA. The defense should offer a plea just to save her from the death penalty, but I can't imagine Baez giving up the opportunity to showboat all the way through the trial.

Hi, I don't know where to post my question so hope this is OK.

What do you think the shroud is that Dr G speaks of in her report?

When someone dies, is found dead, the ME or funeral director, places the body in shroud & then in a body bag. I have seen people wrapped in a shroud but normally they just place them on top. Dr G was speaking of the shroud at the same time she was speaking of the body bag.

Hello Peoples,

Can anyone direct me to the link that holds the paper towel information, and let me know "upon which page" that information can be found at the link. I've been looking and can't find it?

Thanks in advance.

In the document, are there the words "paper towel"? If not, can you give me some type of text reference to what people are looking at?

OMG, I just read the paper towel part.....that makes me sick to my stomach....ugh....
how awful....sorry I am OT....would they just please get this over with!!!!!!
I have been reading all morning and still cant find it...can some one elaborate, please?

The paper towel info. is in the latest FBI report, not the autopsy report. The link is included in the 1st post of the 'decomposition' thread - this one: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85496"]2009.06.19 FBI Decomposition Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I couldn't help but notice that the autopsy report contains a reference to an estimate of the length of time it takes for a body to decompose under certain conditions. (Here: document page 5 of 10/hand-numbered page 6468)

In part, it reads (paraphrasing): During FL's hot and rainy summer months, a body can become completely skeletonized in less than a month.

I immediately thought of Casey's plea to Cindy on 7.15.2008 for "one more day". Is this a coincidence? Or does it support the theory that Casey put much thought and research into the how, where and when of Caylee's demise? I can argue both sides; one being that Casey is indeed diabolical and had been planning to free herself of 'momsponsibilities' for some time, the other being that she flies by the seat of her pants and killed Caylee in a relatively sudden light-bulb moment as she was contemplating her future with Tony.

Wondering what you all think... ?

I couldn't help but notice that the autopsy report contains a reference to an estimate of the length of time it takes for a body to decompose under certain conditions. (Here: document page 5 of 10/hand-numbered page 6468)

In part, it reads (paraphrasing): During FL's hot and rainy summer months, a body can become completely skeletonized in less than a month.

I immediately thought of Casey's plea to Cindy on 7.15.2008 for "one more day". Is this a coincidence? Or does it support the theory that Casey put much thought and research into the how, where and when of Caylee's demise? I can argue both sides; one being that Casey is indeed diabolical and had been planning to free herself of 'momsponsibilities' for some time, the other being that she flies by the seat of her pants and killed Caylee in a relatively sudden light-bulb moment as she was contemplating her future with Tony.

Wondering what you all think... ?

Coincidence. If she smart enough to even consider those facts there wouldn't be the pile of evidence against her.

So, based on this evidence is it safe to say that the defense's claim that the body was moved there when KC was in jail aint gonna work now?

So, based on this evidence is it safe to say that the defense's claim that the body was moved there when KC was in jail aint gonna work now?

Correct. The report specifically points out that the remains would have to completely skeletonize first, then sit in that same spot for a period of time long enough for roots to grow completely through them.

Roots were growing through the mat of hair still attached to poor Caylee's skull. :( That takes significant time.

It won't work but that doesn't mean that LKB won't try to muddle the evidence in the jurors' minds. MOO

Besides the roots growing through Caylee's bones, the way the bones were scattered shows Caylee was put on Suburban before skeletonization. For animals to take sections of Caylee away from the primary disposal site in one piece flesh had to be there to hold the bones together.

Besides the roots growing through Caylee's bones, the way the bones were scattered shows Caylee was put on Suburban before skeletonization. For animals to take sections of Caylee away from the primary disposal site in one piece flesh had to be there to hold the bones together.

But couldn't the defense argue that the killer didn't kill Caylee until KC was in jail in August and then put her body there the day of the murder? I think they said the roots show the body was placed for a minimum of 4 months but that would still fit in with the August date which is what I think the defense was gonna go for :confused: I was really hoping all this would totally debunk that theory!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back