REVISIT Autopsy Report - Skeletal Dispersal

But couldn't the defense argue that the killer didn't kill Caylee until KC was in jail in August and then put her body there the day of the murder? I think they said the roots show the body was placed for a minimum of 4 months but that would still fit in with the August date which is what I think the defense was gonna go for :confused: I was really hoping all this would totally debunk that theory!

But then they would have to explain all of the decomp evidence found in the car in July.

Sort of OT... Geraldo is about to discuss the autopsy report if anyone is interested in hearing about it. Please grab a glass of wine or whatever beverage you may need to get through this segment. I'm sure we'll need it. :)

eta: I tried to type as fast as I could, but I missed some things. They didn't really discuss anything about the autopsy, but here's the gist of what was said.

re: duct tape Dr Baden said it would be brought up in court that funeral directors use cloth around the face to keep the mouth closed (what?).

LKB: All autopsies are bad. FBI released report no dna on tape. Will explore duct tape/no dna at trial.

Judge Seidling: Autopsy bad for KC. Defense should plea. SA really needs a smoking gun to prove case. It's all circumstansial.

Pretty much everything else was blah, blah, blah. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back