Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was stunned by the information Rick gave on the Topic forum. It really tells us a lot about Cindy, George, and Casey. I can't get over the people at the wedding all noting that Casey was pregnant, yet Cindy denying it.

I would just like to welcome Rick and offer my sympathies for what must be a very difficult time in his life and in the lives of his loved ones.

Swag, who copy and pasted all the posts is not online right now. Can someone bring over Rick's posts from the other thread? Thank you!

I've copied all the posts to a Word file. I don't think I have all yet, but will shortly.

Do you mean "Rick's" Posts from the Topix thread or has he joined here?

Have any of the mods verified his ID yet? I am so confused....and yes, BTW I understand that Rick, Cindy and Casey share genealogy....

Ricks topix posts that WS'ers posted in our thread #110. Official verification from Tricia and the mods? Not that I'm aware of. So many people were asking for the info from Swag, that I felt it was better to get a thread going.

I've copied all the posts to a Word file. I don't think I have all yet, but will shortly.

Thank you. They are probably too long to edit and put them in my original starter post here. But if you can post them I will put your comment number in there.

I always wondered what was going on when the picture was taken of Cayee with Great-Grandpa and now it makes sense. Apparently there was a lot going on that day at the nursing home and Caylee's eyes showed it while being held by Great-GrandPa.

I always wondered what was going on when the picture was taken of Cayee with Great-Grandpa and now it makes sense. Apparently there was a lot going on that day at the nursing home and Caylee's eyes showed it while being held by Great-GrandPa.

Yep I agree. That picture just haunts me. It's almost like she was afraid of who ever was taking the picture. I have seen looks like that on the faces of kids who were scared, ya' know??

So from what I read on his posts, he says he's e-mailed Greta and wants to talk about what is fact/fiction from what he knows, but Greta hasn't responded. If this really is Cindy's brother, I'd think Greta would be all OVER that! I'd love to hear what he has to say if he really is the brother!

Thanks so much MIMOMMY for posting all that.
Also, where can I see the picture of great grandpa holding Caylee? I'm curious. Thx.

:praying: for Caylee

Casey stole money from her grandparents according to this poster! :eek:

Sorry I didn't mean that the pictures were named was odd. I just found it odd that a person would use their last name in naming their own pictures.

I don't see his last name in the photobucket pictures ... just rick and robins wedding and rick and dad

Interesting! Did you see the posts about Rick suspecting that Casey was pregnant and that in his opinion, Caylee may have "liked" Cindy more than Casey?

Hopefully LE is getting some cooperation from other members of the Anthony family who can shed more insight on the dynamics of Casey's relationship with her parents, and in particular, that post of Cindy's on Myspace some time in early July 08.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500