Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, while I was looking at this thread you linked to, the "Rick" character admitted he was lying.

Rick wrote:
Thanks for playing !!!!!!!!
The Jokes on all of you.

PsychoAlert wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick already admitted that he was a lying troll doing this for kicks. In fact I think he said
"The jokes on all of you!!"
If Rick is telling things the best he remembers, maybe Rick had ought to read up a little more first, ya think?
Angellina wrote:
He made alot of obvious mistakes. First he said he talked to Cindy's grandmother every week, then he was saying Cindy's mother. He must really have no freakin life, some goofy looking dude who can't get a date!

Here is the link http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TLP6BTTF57ESH2VME/p87#lastPost

It's post #1804 and 1805 if the post count changes...which it will

Ricks topix posts that WS'ers posted in our thread #110. Official verification from Tricia and the mods? Not that I'm aware of. So many people were asking for the info from Swag, that I felt it was better to get a thread going.

Agreed and I understand-since our adventure with the Rev Grund, and knowing that high profile cases tend to bring out the crazies, I think we should proceed with caution until we are sure that the person posting as Rick elsewhere has been verified...same process as Tony padilla. JMO.

Peace.

Actually, while I was looking at this thread you linked to, the "Rick" character admitted he was lying.

Rick wrote:
The Jokes on all of you.

PsychoAlert wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick already admitted that he was a lying troll doing this for kicks. In fact I think he said
If Rick is telling things the best he remembers, maybe Rick had ought to read up a little more first, ya think?
Angellina wrote:
He made alot of obvious mistakes. First he said he talked to Cindy's grandmother every week, then he was saying Cindy's mother. He must really have no freakin life, some goofy looking dude who can't get a date!

Here is the link http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TLP6BTTF57ESH2VME/p87#lastPost

People on that board said that after the real Rick posted and left, another "imposter" Rick showed up and caused trouble. It seems that the real Rick is the real Rick, if that makes sense.

Did the "Real Rick" say that he has or has not spoken with LE?

The one that was pretending to be the real Rick, right?

No, there was an imposter that showed up after the real Rick left. The real Rick posted pics of him with family members, so he is real!

Rick wrote:
The Jokes on all of you.
PsychoAlert wrote:
<quoted text>
Angellina wrote:

Words of one syllable for a burned out person-does this mean that the Rick we invited to WS is a hoax?

TIA

I highly doubt this was the "real Rick" at all in any fashion.

Which Rick, the one the thread is for or the one who's post you just posted about? There were people posing and the real Rick joined to prove that and he provided family photos.

If you all go back and read the discussion in thread #110. You will know how this all came down. This case is confusing enough as it is without making it worse.

And please snip down the posts you are responding to....Thanks!

Oh my, I actually got some work done at the office today and i come home to this!

Where did you get those pictures?

I don't know if I can believe that is really Cindy's brother. It would be interesting if it was, but wouldn't LE, NG, and GVS contact him already? NG had some friend from up north on the phone with her. It seems like relatives would be the easiest to locate.

I've been dying to share some gossip too. I do not know how true it is though, and that is why I have been holding my tongue. My sister was up in Yellowstone for a week this summer. She was staying in a cabin, and there weren't any televisions. The time that she was there, this Caylee case broke out. She had no idea what was going on because she was not getting a very good cellphone signal and there was no news of it where they were. She had to wash her clothes in a public laundry facility, and so did everyone else. An older woman with two young girls were also in the laudrymat. My sister overheard the woman on a cellphone and she sounded distraught. After she hung up, the little girls ran up to her and said "what's wrong, Grandma?" and she replied something like "Do you remember Grandma's best friend? The one that lives in Orlando, FL?" They said they did. Then she told them that her granddaughter was kidnapped. My sister confronted the woman about it because she knows that I live in Orlando. She was worried that it could have affected me in some way. At any rate, the woman told her about how the granddaughter is missing, and the daughter of her friend is in jail. She then told my sister how "weird" the daughter has always been.

My sister met this woman really soon after it was reported to the police. I asked my sister if she lived in Orlando too, and she said no. She said the woman told her that she lived up north somewhere "either Michigan or Ohio" I know I can trust my sister. I just don't know if I can believe the woman that told her that, but it was really soon after the fact. Plus, they did not have TVs so the woman would know facts either. Plus the little girls also seemed to have known Cindy too.

LOL I don't believe it just because someone can post pics on a photobucket account. Give me your name and I will find family photos of you if they exist on the web, copy and upload them to my newly made photobucket account. That doesn't mean I am you. I think we are not getting Rick but instead are getting Rick Rolled!

The real Rick is posting on the MSN site now. He went by RickA171 or something like that. The other imposter went by Rick, I believe.

On the MSN forum, he said that Cindy sent him an email about him bashing her in a blog. Then said later that Cindy never thought that Casey did NOT have a job.

Updated post for easier viewing

Ok what annoys me is all the new shows. If it was this easy to find a relative who is willing to talk then why on earth didn't the producers and staff of these shows (greta, ng) look into this.

I've been screaming since day one to talk to friends, classmates, relatives. Instead we hear the same old panel each nite!

I find it hard to believe that LE would not have made an attempt to contact him "The real Rick" - even if it was just for a general interview. If they didn't then they're not doing their job.....JMOPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500