Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the newspapers publish a PDF of it, the Wall Street Journal and NY Times Deal Book are pretty with white collar complaints.

Does anyone think he might wear contact lenses? About the most recent photo, the oh poor me one with the hang dog expression, He probably used that to gain trust or sympathy from his victims. JMO, of course.

I see what I think is a person under the influence of methamphetamine.

Was the indictment made available for public viewing? I am on my phone and cant really search for it. From a legal standpoint, the statements the DA made and what was reported in Newsday left me underwhelmed. Granted it could have been bad reporting, but any attorney on par with Jose Baez could successfully argue reasonable doubt. I'm only going by the news articles at this point so I'll reserve judgment until I can read the indictment. Just thinking out loud on the lirr tonight.
I haven't seen it, but if anyone finds the indictment online, PLEASE link it. If you can't link it, then download it to your computer and upload here, if possible.

TIA!

the woodchips sure do make it harder for me to believe Jessica Taylor wasn't killed by this guy

I see what I think is a person under the influence of methamphetamine.

That's interesting curious what makes you say that? his pupils don't seem very big and i don't see sores on his face but you could be right. Remember the realtor who was trying to rent JB's house said the house reeked like cat piss...well meth smells like cat piss. I dont think meth is very popular or common on long island.

I've known a couple of people in my lifetime who had that kind of smoothness in the concha, but on both ears, not just one. I'm going to look through cold case and missing threads for a suspect description with that oddity noted.

What's up with that left ear? That would be noted in any witness description, I'd think.

G45gQG9.jpg

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...90s-slayings-ordered-held-with-bail-1.8933623

GHgqJj2.jpg
G2NQAcF.jpg

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...ho-liked-to-hunt-and-knew-everybody-1.8867366

JB has not aged well. He certainly looks like he has lived a depraved life.

That's interesting curious what makes you say that? his pupils don't seem very big and i don't see sores on his face but you could be right. Remember the realtor who was trying to rent JB's house said the house reeked like cat piss...well meth smells like cat piss. I dont think meth is very popular or common on long island.

Exactly. I would almost bet on it.

that one ear is almost double the size of his other he must have been ridiculed I wish we could talk to his school mates to find out if he was called mickey mouse as a kid

Meth addicts will have a harsh smell to them and they will often sweat a lot. This odor will remind you of cat urine. Meth labs often have this same smell. The chemicals in the drug are what can cause the person to have this smell to them when they sweat and it comes out of their pores.

I wonder if he's the man with the big ears from the mugshots shown to kim raffo's friend in AC

You can get a really good look at him and his mannerisms on the video here: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/07/31/long-island-man-pleads-not-guilty-in-cold-case-murders/

Pay close attention beginning at the 1:50 mark. Notice that when he furrows his brows, the wrinkles are in a weird U-shape, and there is a very smooth stretch of head above it. Almost as if there's a plate in his head, even though there is no indication of that. I know this descriptions sounds weird. I'd love to know what others think after watching the video.

ETA: Just in case you guys think I'm nuts for looking at the oddities of this guy's head, I'm interested in trying to find out if he had a birth defect, head injury, or something else that can point to a brain injury or abnormality. Not because I want to find an excuse, but because my interests are in the psychological aspects of SKs.

You can get a really good look at him and his mannerisms on the video here: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/07/31/long-island-man-pleads-not-guilty-in-cold-case-murders/

Pay close attention beginning at the 1:50 mark. Notice that when he furrows his brows, the wrinkles are in a weird U-shape, and there is a very smooth stretch of head above it. Almost as if there's a plate in his head, even though there is no indication of that. I know this descriptions sounds weird. I'd love to know what others think after watching the video.

Did you notice when he shakes his head when the prosecutor says "both victims were found near where he lived at the time". His defense is basically just hey i'm a nice normal friendly guy not a serial killer its laughable

“Wood chips were found on or near both of the Tangredi and McNamee victims also were found at the scene of the Sandra Costilla crime scene,

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...n-prosecutors-article-1.1887534#ixzz396CXlV2f

And Jessica Taylor....that's 4 victims so maybe fieldnotes is right and woodchips are part of his fantasy

From the same article: " But the judge ordered that Bittrolff, a 48-year-old married father of four from Manorville, L.I., remain behind bars."

"Father of FOUR" ?????????????????????? is this a mistake??????????????????????????????

ETA: Just in case you guys think I'm nuts for looking at the oddities of this guy's head, I'm interested in trying to find out if he had a birth defect, head injury, or something else that can point to a brain injury or abnormality. Not because I want to find an excuse, but because my interests are in the psychological aspects of SKs.
I watched a different video but I noticed the exact same thing and the mannerisms and expression showed, to me, a smugness and some underlying or masked arrogance. In the early Mugshot it is obvious, to me, that the left eyelid sagged and the eye itself is lower on the face than the right eye.

I definitely think he has a blank stare; like he's dead behind the eyes. And he does seem to move with some jerkiness. I'll take another look at his eyes as you suggest, Just K. In the meantime, that weird patch of his head where there should be wrinkles during certain expressions really has my curiosity piqued!

I'm surprised no MSM has realized the Manorville connection ye but in light of the wood chip connection Jessica Taylor is bound to come up at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?