RK is considering legal action against LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard Padilla was been one of ny favorites. And yes, he is a character. But I believe him to be a godd hearted character, and I believe too he will be the first to apologize when he hears how wrong some of his theoroies have been taken. But his " theories are stated as though they are fact. That is ause for big trouble for him and for those theorized about/against.vvLP should cool it with his theories , unless he begins his theorizationa by saying this is my opinion, my opinion only, and only a theory that I am throwing out there.
Anything less is asking for some misery for himself and mny innocent people.

I think he's good-hearted too and even though he's wrong on this theories sometimes I haven't minded - because he seems to be speculating. On the RK thing, though, I became dismayed when the daisy chain theory was repeated so many times. Throwing it out there once, early on, wouldn't have bothered me too much but the repetition made me so uneasy. I truly think RK did nothing wrong and his contribution to breaking open this case has not been appreciated to the extent it should. He deserves thanks.

Biting tongue hard.

I have been increasingly disappointed with LP's supposed inside information that consistently turns out to be false. When he slanders people like this, it hurts them and it bothers me that he takes such a cavalier attitude that he would make a comment like "if he wants a legal fight, saddle up." Huh, why so threatening? All this guy did was find Caylee's body. Why should he be demonized?

I agree with you, secretsquirrel! Very well stated!

I'm not quite sure what is good-hearted about stating blatant untruths about someone including that they fathered their niece or in Kronk's case, that his find was sinister rather than innocent. It seems like he's desperately trying to remain relevant or jealous that Kronk found her and he didn't. But not even that, it just seems thoughtless and cruel.

You are a much better person than I. I realize my limitations and I simply refrain from commenting at all.

I'm just trying to live up to my signature. I'd better quit while I'm ahead as I think I could easily get sucked into this one :)

Leonard Padilla was been one of ny favorites. And yes, he is a character. But I believe him to be a godd hearted character, and I believe too he will be the first to apologize when he hears how wrong some of his theoroies have been taken. But his " theories are stated as though they are fact. That is ause for big trouble for him and for those theorized about/against.vvLP should cool it with his theories , unless he begins his theorizationa by saying this is my opinion, my opinion only, and only a theory that I am throwing out there.

It would help if news personalities like NG would stop having him as a guest. I'm not an LP fan, but NG has a habit of asking him questions that he doesn't know the answer to, and they both pretend he does.

I hope that RK does file suit against LP and I hope he wins. However, I think that LP will bask in the media attention that he will get pertinent to that lawsuit. Haven't seen him recently on NG. Is she also sick of him.

Thank you and I agree. I believe that if RK truly wanted to bring a case against LP, he should have thought about that after the first 2 weeks of his name being mentioned (on a daily basis) by LP on NG. But, I highly suspect it is the lawyers that are seeking him out, so that they may make a quick buck...if it's even possible. I don't see what LP is doing wrong, to be honest. I think he's just throwing different theories out there to bring justice to Caylee and it's the media that's running with it in all different directions. As a matter of fact, it's the media that keeps showing him on the air, so if anyone's responsible, it would be...anybody's guess.

In all fairness, the letter from Mr. Kronk's lawyer did state that he had first contacted Mr. Padilla via phone call back in December.

IMO, I hope RK's attorney copied all the other guests on various national cable stations the same letter, of which, a majority of them are attorney's.

I absolutely side with Mr. Kronk on this!

LP is (I guess) a bounty hunter by profession. Is he now a paid consultant by Headline News/CNN? Has anyone heard or investigated this? He may be banking on legal representation by CNN. How does one go about finding that out? Has he ever been sued for slander before?

If he is not a paid consultant to their organization I fear that he may become a true liability to them. IMO he severely discredits NG even more than she does on her own.

I believe Mr. Kronk may very well have a case against LP. I hope he has real facts to back his words up in a court of law! If he becomes a liability to CNN they may pack his saddle bags for him. I look forward to the day when NG says "Leonard who?".

I like LP but agree he shouldn't have been putting out false info on RK if he is just speculating.

However, why is RK worrying about this now and threatening lawsuits? I haven't heard LP mention his name in weeks. Seems a bit after the fact, doesn't it?

I could be wrong here but didn't LP in reference to RK just discuss a possible Daisy Chain? The ex FBI profiler we have seen on TV discussing many cases over the years stated on Dr. Phil that LP is the best at what he does. I see him as the Austrailian word, "A stirrer" He stirs the pot and waits to see what boils over. No different than what we sluethers do on the boards so no hate for LP or his crew on my part. As I'v stated LP seems to hear chatter from all the people scurrying about in this case. I see both parties RK and LP posturing. How else would someone respond to a possible lawsuite except, "If thats how you want to play, bring it on! " I don't think there is going to be any lawsuite. Why two men can't talk openly about there disagreaments and have to saddle up for litigation is disgusting. I would much rather here from RK that he has set up a meeting with LP lawyers included if needed to dispell the Daisy chain. Whoops I almost said Gravey Train! Wouldn't we all like that so we could close this thread or do some think there might be a possible Daisy chain still?

IMO, I hope RK's attorney copied all the other guests on various national cable stations the same letter, of which, a majority of them are attorney's.

Did these other guests (including attorneys) also state (as if it were fact) that RK was somehow involved in a conspiracy with either the A's, KC or her defence team? If so, I agree that his attorney should also put them on notice.

i agree, sweetmop. i like LP but feel that i have no choice but to give my support to Mr Kronk in this situation.

LP is (I guess) a bounty hunter by profession. Is he now a paid consultant by Headline News/CNN? Has anyone heard or investigated this?

snipped

I very, very seriously doubt that. No one needs to pay him to be on TV. Heck, he would pay them for the face time.

When holding someone responsible for things they have said, you don't want to jump off the handle and threaten legal action right off of the bat. Just because this is now coming out, does not mean RK just waited til recently... his attorney has probably been working to compile everything to make sure he has enough verifiable material to proceed.

I'm shocked that LP is taking such a "bring it on" attitude... this is serious business...

I could be wrong here but didn't LP in reference to RK just discuss a possible Daisy Chain? The ex FBI profiler we have seen on TV discussing many cases over the years stated on Dr. Phil that LP is the best at what he does. I see him as the Austrailian word, "A stirrer" He stirs the pot and waits to see what boils over. No different than what we sluethers do on the boards so no hate for LP or his crew on my part. As I'v stated LP seems to hear chatter from all the people scurrying about in this case. I see both parties RK and LP posturing. How else would someone respond to a possible lawsuite except, "If thats how you want to play, bring it on! " I don't think there is going to be any lawsuite. Why two men can't talk openly about there disagreaments and have to saddle up for litigation is disgusting. I would much rather here from RK that he has set up a meeting with LP lawyers included if needed to dispell the Daisy chain. Whoops I almost said Gravey Train! Wouldn't we all like that so we could close this thread or do some think there might be a possible Daisy chain still?
:clap:Good one!

I, am one who still thinks there may be a Daisy chain, just not covert. I also recall that LP used the word "theory", as in NG saying, "Oh here you go again with your "Daisy Chain theory"

Biting tongue hard.

I have been increasingly disappointed with LP's supposed inside information that consistently turns out to be false. When he slanders people like this, it hurts them and it bothers me that he takes such a cavalier attitude that he would make a comment like "if he wants a legal fight, saddle up." Huh, why so threatening? All this guy did was find Caylee's body. Why should he be demonized?

Here we go JBean! Truer words were "never" spoken!

TONGUE.jpg

I like LP but agree he shouldn't have been putting out false info on RK if he is just speculating.

However, why is RK worrying about this now and threatening lawsuits? I haven't heard LP mention his name in weeks. Seems a bit after the fact, doesn't it?

Could be that RK and his attorneys needed a few weeks to pass to notice that it's caused RK a measurable degree of inconvenience... maybe he's receiving threats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA