Ron C. # 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
False ? I don't think we'll really know until either PDM or LE state the actual shift. As for the info posted in the Fact and apparently several other threads, it is hearsay from another blog site.

BBM

Originally Posted by ceejaycee
I posted this in the Anna thread in response to some comments made over there but since this is the Ron thread I thought I should post it here as well. If that isn't the right thing to do I apologize.

Someone on another message board called Ron's work several days ago to find out the shifts.
His shift is from 4:30 p.m. until 3:00 a.m.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=1283 a2046&highlight=4:30#post128 32046

Thanks Shaymus. Good to know. I guess there are actually blog sites that can be linked here at WS.:waitasec:

My cell phone was left in hotel in Seattle last week. As of today, I am in GA...my phone is in Seattle and will ping there. Not one employee is on the record that they were in eyesight of Ronald Cummings for the entire shift on the night in question or stating exactly what hours he was on site that evening.

lol....I am not trying to beat a dead horse here I swear....lol. At the link it states clearly that LE investigators state:“We had two phone pings that show he never left the plant,” a lead law enforcement investigator on the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “There’s a cell tower that covers the plant and it hits when he gets there…We don’t have pings from any other tower” during his shift. “And we have people who saw him there throughout the night, as secondary backup.”

I understand about leaving cell phones places, lol, If mine is not in my pocket I have no clue where it is.....but it sounds as though LE had witnesses that saw RC as a secondary back-up.

Thanks Shaymus. Good to know. I guess there are actually blog sites that can be linked here at WS.:waitasec:

IMO, this should have been downstairs in the RT. A lot of discussion has been spent on this item of hearsay that has presented in multiple posts as "fact".

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FACTS-Just the FACTS- LIST ONLY- NO DISCUSSION -FACTS ONLY

In the link I posted above ....in the facts thread.....it states that RC's work schedule is 2nd shift 4:30 to 3:00am...is this false?
That shift pinned to this case was actually created by someone (who has completely ruled out RC) who called pdm early in this case to see what an average swing shift was, hearsay, not LE....IMO that means nothing there could be overlap, first and second swing, late swing, overtime, half shifts, etc and more importantly Rons shift for that day,.....and it has never been proven to be RCs shift. When and if LE states RC was at work his entire shift AND what those hours are, I will stand corrected......jmooc

Elle, they may have seen him there during his shift, but nobody has ever mentioned exact times, length of time, when it was, where he was, etc...

More importantly, LE KNOWS exactly when he did and did not work that night, and where he was or wasn't. That is exactly why they haven't cleared him yet.

lol....I am not trying to beat a dead horse here I swear....lol. At the link it states clearly that LE investigators state:“We had two phone pings that show he never left the plant,” a lead law enforcement investigator on the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “There’s a cell tower that covers the plant and it hits when he gets there…We don’t have pings from any other tower” during his shift. “And we have people who saw him there throughout the night, as secondary backup.”

I understand about leaving cell phones places, lol, If mine is not in my pocket I have no clue where it is.....but it sounds as though LE had witnesses that saw RC as a secondary back-up.

There may be witnesses that have seen RC during the night in question at PDM. There is not a statement on the record indicating that he was in the presence of witnesses uninterrupted the entire evening shift. When that happens...we will see. We still do not have an actual time of this crime, nor what the crime is....however, RC sure beats the "I was at work" drum as if he knows what the crime is, and needs an alibi.

I get that because LE has not and apparently will not provide the public with any accurate or up to date information we are all speculating as to what we think or wonder what might have occurred that night. Just another reason in my opinion that LE could take people off the suspect list if they wanted....but they haven't. Namely RC and CS.

again the hours are not stated, though.....jmooc

It's been confirmed he was at work more than once iirc, here is one:

Captain Dick on JVM:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t when it happened.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...7/ijvm.01.html

It is usually best to take with at least a small grain of salt any information that a reporter attributes to someone who is not willing to have their name posted along with their quotes. A phone left in a vehicle during a work shift or a locker inside a building will ping at that location for as long as it is there. As noted, the owner could be hundreds of miles away and the pings prove little if anything. As far as Rc being seen by other workers, the TIMES once again are not noted, nor is his arrival time. I have worked several jobs where I was required to leave to travel to other locations during the day...my co-workers would see me at several times during that day at my primary location, but unless they weren't doing their jobs and were watching the parking lot, they would have never known when I came or went to other locations.

Captain Dick on JVM:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t when it happened.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...7/ijvm.01.html

Thanks for finding this, that statement is one of the most telling of any that has been made by LE in this case. Not WHEN he was at work in any form was given. Just the definitive statement that they do not know what happened or WHEN. This directly implies that the work alibi in NO WAY CLEARS RON in this case!

imo

Captain Dick on JVM:

Flossie - I am not sure what you do not understand about the fact that he was work not translating to each and every minute being verified. The important part of the statement you provided is bolded at the end.

However, again we don't know what happened to HaLeigh and we don't know when it happened

That is why any alibi of time for Ronald Cummings would not exclude him as a suspect.

I'm just a little miffed again today.....why or how does any person come to the conclusion that Ronald is cooperating completely with LE, when it has been established by LE and Ronald that he has cut communication and refuses to be re interviewed.....I wonder if we can get a thread with a poll asking Do you think ron cummings should go and be re interviewed..YES NO....if that vote isnt 100% yes then there really must be something wrong, it could be the littlest thing remembered that brings Haleigh home

I agree DenVIP. I think he should be re-interviewed and if he doesn't like the idea....maybe he could get a lawyer to be present with him. As Haleigh's father going public and stating that he doesn't want to be re-interviewed doesn't sound positive. He states that LE turned the interview personal, and thats why he refused....iirc.

I'm just a little miffed again today.....why or how does any person come to the conclusion that Ronald is cooperating completely with LE, when it has been established by LE and Ronald that he has cut communication and refuses to be re interviewed.....I wonder if we can get a thread with a poll asking Do you think ron cummings should go and be re interviewed..YES NO....if that vote isnt 100% yes then there really must be something wrong, it could be the littlest thing remembered that brings Haleigh home

The video interview with Ronald said something different, and jmo I would like to know exactly what LE said, I don't see that LE established he "has cut off communication and refuses to be interviewed".

Cummings says there are several things bothering him about the investigation into who took his daughter from his home. He says the thing that bothers him the most is that Sheriff’s Officers are not giving him weekly updates on how the investigation is going.

*“They don’t contact me to let me know what’s going on. You’d think once a week, or once every two weeks they’d contact me and let me know what they’re doing to try and find her. They act like they don’t do anything,” said Cummings.
Ronald tells Action News he plans on holding a candlelight vigil for Haleigh at his church on Sunday. He also says on the 17th, he and his family will launch balloons in remembrance of her birthday. Cummings says each of those balloons will have a flier with her face and information on it so wherever it pops, someone will see her face.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...time-since-arrest/9Ij0J9vMwku_XZLxnDEc1g.cspx

I concur, DenVIP. I also get a bit chapped at the "it turned personal". GMAB it's your daughter...of course it's personal.

I know different people act different in a crisis however i would camp out at the sheriff,s office,talk to anyone,anytime,make Misty talk until she got her stories straight.I would never refuse to talk to l.e.even if they did lock me up.iwould do anything to get my daughter home.

I know different people act different in a crisis however i would camp out at the sheriff,s office,talk to anyone,anytime,make Misty talk until she got her stories straight.I would never refuse to talk to l.e.even if they did lock me up.iwould do anything to get my daughter home.

ITA....I would set up a literal "camp" in an interview room and I would not leave until they drug me out swearing that they would never need to ask me another question again in their lifetime or mine! And when they drug me out of there, I would set up a new camp on their lawn or in the parking lot making myself as obvious as possible to LE, press and bystanders that I wanted to talk and tell and answer any question from anyone who wanted to ask it. I guess in a way Crystal did do this with the Haleigh Bug center set up across the street from the substation for months on end.

There may be witnesses that have seen RC during the night in question at PDM. There is not a statement on the record indicating that he was in the presence of witnesses uninterrupted the entire evening shift. When that happens...we will see. We still do not have an actual time of this crime, nor what the crime is....however, RC sure beats the "I wuz at werk" drum as if he knows what the crime is, and needs an alibi.

Main Entry: 1work
Pronunciation: \ˈwərk\

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/work

Are you aware of another way to pronounce work? I thought we were told not to make comments like this.

No, I am of the belief he was elsewhere, the elswhere is what I find to be important.....but thats me.......If it is proven to be that he was at work at that time, then I still think something could have happened after Haleigh stepped off of that bus....I also do not rule out the fact that even while he was at work, that rules him innocent, as I feel there are suspicious areas near pdm.......again his overuse of "I was at work", to me, has been a bit overkill..... jmooc

BBM... Not to mention the noticeable smirk on his face when he states it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members