Ron C. #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know how much more I can stand....
laugh.gif

I had to laugh myself......afterall, if you read an article like that....what is this the first statement theyve made in over 2 weeks.....and umm :waitasec: AND this is as good as they can come up with about CS. They love painting a dirty picture dont they? :waitasec:

Ronald called the company to voice his displeasure? Sounds like the company took his comments as a threat.

I had to laugh myself......afterall, if you read an article like that....what is this the first statement theyve made in over 2 weeks.....and umm :waitasec: AND this is as good as they can come up with about CS. They love painting a dirty picture dont they? :waitasec:

Nothing about bringing Haleigh home. Nothing about Ron being a good dad or wanting his daughter back.

Is Florida a right to work state? If so, too bad, so sad Ronald....you're unemployed. Man up and find a new job.

I really can't see a big company lying about what happened. They would not bother....but I can see Ron and his attorney trying to spin things......

I can't think that the company would lie about anything either.

I just wonder if he was not completely truthful in his application with the company as to the question of: Have you ever been arrested, if if so, what was it for? I am not saying that this question was even on the application, but it is on most.

I would like to know exactly what Ronald's hours were, how long he had been employed there, and what his attendance record was.

for those that may "flame" me for what I posted well think about it........... They are a buiesness unfortunally work must go on. He was not even out looking for her.. I dont care if the cops told me not to........... NO ONE could stop me from looking for my child............. NO ONE ................. PERIOD......... If he is not looking for her... what is he doing at home everyday?? How is he going to take care of his family? His son? His new Wife( rolling eyes) . Bills have to be paid.His son has to be fed. JMO if he is not out looking for his daughter or sitting in a Dr's office getting counseling everyday he needs to be working.

I will certainly not flame you, 6angels. I have known of some people who went back to work 2 weeks after a death of either a husband, wife, or child because financial circumstances demanded it.

I will certainly not flame you, 6angels. I have known of some people who went back to work 2 weeks after a death of either a husband, wife, or child because financial circumstances demanded it.

I can't be certain how together I would be if I were in Ron's shoes- not sure how long it would take me to be able to return to work and function normally. But I would like to think that no matter how shattered I was, I am sure that if I were incapable of keeping in contact with my employer, my family would do that for me- or would make sure that I maintained contact.

Haleigh is still missing. I am sure that Rj is happy his father is not working and spending time with him. Some things are more important than money. I hope Ronald realizes that job is just a job. He can find another one and move on.

I was wondering if perhaps the timing that PDM file the termination, that it falls under the "unemployment" umbrella so RC can collect until he gets another job? If so, how many weeks can he collect?

ETA: I basically do not care how RC spends his off time, anthing else is rumor...and I see many of the posts reflect that sentiment. I am only concerned with his lack of communication with his employment. End of Story! -he has a moral obligation and more than likely a legal obligation to show intent or obligation to make certain his employers also follow thru on their end. This wasn't a job at a fast food restaurant. This was a company with Payroll, insurance, life insurance, disability & for sure have thorough Job Description. There should have been clear intent by someone on his behalf. If anything, his attorneys failed him, IMO, they could have gotten things in writing!!! Even I know that.

Ron must have made a lot of money from donations to not have to worry about keeping his job. :confused:

I was under the impression that RC was only working there 4/5 weeks...I will try to confirm this. It appears they could let him go w/o cause but it appears they had cause once you read the contract.

Any one who is interested in viewing the "Terms of Employment" of the PDM Bridge Company can view them at this link:

https://www.siteprosecure.com/com/pdmbridge/www/index.cfm?event=terms

Thank You Whisperer. 4/5 weeks?? unreal. I thought for sure it was months.

Any ideas on where he was employed before PDM? Any takers? Do we know of anything else about his work history? *that is of public record. tia

Haleigh is still missing. I am sure that Rj is happy his father is not working and spending time with him. Some things are more important than money. I hope Ronald realizes that job is just a job. He can find another one and move on.

Yeah, cause leaving the kids alone with Misty didn't work out so well the last time. RJ needs his dad around 24/7 to protect him from his "new" stepmom. :rolleyes:

Yeah, cause leaving the kids alone with Misty didn't work out so well the last time. RJ needs his dad around 24/7 to protect him from his "new" stepmom. :rolleyes:
Maybe she will go to work and help support her new family. ;) I still don't think Misty had anything to do with Haleigh going missing and am not going to throw her under the proverbial bus until there is some proof she did.

Yes there is however without money how can he take care of his son??

From: http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-04-15/story/haleighs_father_loses_his_job

Earlier McCauley said the company was willing to hold the job open but wouldn’t discuss if it was doing anything else to assist the family. But Wednesday he said a decision had to be made that was consistent and fair regarding other employees.

BBM

The above statement makes alot of sense to me. To be fair, maybe they originally told Ron that they would hold his job right after Haleigh went missing but something happened between now and then that made them change their minds. It could have been a number of things...Ron or a family member not keeping in contact with them, employees not happy seeing and/or hearing about Ron off getting tattoos, getting married or going to NYC while "his heart' is missing and is unable to work, maybe they found out Ron lied on his application or something else during LE's investigation...who knows...maybe even some employees were mad enough to say "either he goes or we go" when they heard that he was indeed coming back. We may never know the real reason behind their decision BUT they do have the right to do whatever is in the best interests of their company and fair to the other 119 (or however many) employees who work there and I can't blame them for that. MOO

RC reminds me of my adopted son.

He's going to do it his way or no way. He thinks of now, not the future. Nobody is suppose to question anything about him or what he does. He uses (I didn't say abuse) those around him for his benefit. He thinks he's entitled just because. He can dish out the BS or whatever, but can't handle someone giving it to him. He could write a book on excuses. He's used them all.

I suspect that he may also only have a job when it's to his benefit and will leave him as soon as it's not.

Maybe she will go to work and help support her new family. ;) I still don't think Misty had anything to do with Haleigh going missing and am not going to throw her under the proverbial bus until there is some proof she did.

Well I think on WS we throw a lot of people under the proverbial bus until we have proof otherwise. That's why we sleuth and dig up stuff and when it is wrong we stop. Look at the Sandra Cantu threads. All those men from the MHP (kissing man etc...) were "thrown under the bus" until the real perp was found. If it means finding Haleigh I'll throw myself under the bus (metaphorically of course). JMO of course and :) to your opinion, I'm not wanting to pi** anyone off. I just have a hard time giving Misty a pass when she was the last one to see Haleigh (as far as we know) and she can't keep her stories straight.
Also and this may just be a rumor-I couldn't find anything on the internet but I'm not computer savvy: employees donated their vacation time to Ron to help him in his search and than they had to watch him get married, get tattoos, and all that nonsense with their hard earned vacation days. I'd be p.o.'ed too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea